Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

User of the Month

Go down 
+13
Squirtle
Kennedy
Gabriella
Silver
YEEZUS
Rufistar
Flynn
aimi
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
flower
evan
Reese
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

User of the Month - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:45 pm

I just wish that Mace was on. Idk why, but it just seems more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Yeah! I owe him for making this forum.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:48 pm

I know. I like when Mace's on because when a troll/spammer comes we know he'll fix it right up.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 pm

I saw they FF confession blog made by someone. (not telling because of reasons) it's really mean.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Pastel wrote:
I saw they FF confession blog made by someone. (not telling because of reasons) it's really mean.

It's by Xaria cake and Swaggy. Trust me, I know. If you want to know why, PM me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Pastel wrote:
Oh that old thing. Its really dumb and stuff, don't pay attention to it. I remember the day it was made and we found out. It was really upsetting.

It would be nice if we had a new user of the month, we need one, but I guess that'll have to wait until April :>
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 pm

I hope that one of my friends are one again!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:25 pm

I bet it's going be Madoka. The blog is so dumb.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Well, first of all, I don't think we should advertise FF. It's possible a LOT of trolls will come or someone will make an account and won't even be on at all.

If there would be a mod I can't be one. I'm literally on 24/7 but other than that, eh..

And for the user of the month, we should just wait. Mace will probably give more information about the forum sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 pm

^^^Agreed.
Trolls just keep coming to our forum yet our advertising has done enough already. Trolls can send link to other trolls continue to flock to our forum. To minimise the trolls, we should stop advertising.

Candlelit, Charlotte, Miki, Madoka, Tranquility, and Rufistar should be mods. I might have a chance, but I get ignored often and I often am not noticed. I do have responsibly though.

Being a featured user for a month is so fun, but when you're it for two months, it kinda loses it's sparkle. I truely think Miki, Madoka, and Lucky13 could be April's featured user.

EDIT: I noticed that I'm not in any hate blogs. I don't know if this makes me relieved or worried that I'm unpopular.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:06 am

Candlelit is pretty much the only person who still goes on here I would trust to be a moderator.

Madoka is nice, but I personally feel she's a bit young to moderate a forum this large, not to mention as much as she is mature for her age, I'm not quite sure she's mature enough to handle everything. I have the same issues with everyone else who expressed an interest in moderating.

I have no issues with young moderators on small forums, but for one this size we probably want someone older.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:53 am

Mirai wrote:

EDIT: I noticed that I'm not in any hate blogs. I don't know if this makes me relieved or worried that I'm unpopular.

No, the reason you're not in hate blogs is because the haters don't know much about you, so they have nothing to pick on. For example, if they know you love vocaloid, they will post things such as "_____ is such a vocaloid freak". If they don't know anything you love, they aren't sure what to post because it might not have such an effect on you.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:05 am

Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:

No, the reason you're not in hate blogs is because the haters don't know much about you, so they have nothing to pick on. For example, if they know you love vocaloid, they will post things such as "_____ is such a vocaloid freak". If they don't know anything you love, they aren't sure what to post because it might not have such an effect on you.

It's actually kind of funny that someone would make a blog for the sole purpose of whining about some of the more well-liked users like DarkManor, Len and Mace.

Some people just don't have enough to do with their lives.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:30 am

Pippin wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Mirai wrote:

It's actually kind of funny that someone would make a blog for the sole purpose of whining about some of the more well-liked users like DarkManor, Len and Mace.

Some people just don't have enough to do with their lives.
Yeah, I stumbled across the blog a couple of days ago and did nothing but laugh. The people who own that blog obviously think they are so ~0mggg k3wllll~ and mature. It's hilarious, really. Same with the 'fantageforumtinks' forum, except the kids who own that one are even more immature and pathetic. I really don't understand why someone would waste their time making hate sites dedicated to something like a website or people they don't even know.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Madoka wrote:
I am perfect for April.

My birthday is in April.

OOOOOH TOP THAT

I can top that easily april first ha! Lolol
i would be perfect for it... Well most likely it wont matter what month ur b-day is most likely u wont get it on that month but i have faith in everyone. :3 (I hope it didnt sound like i didnt want you to be featured user because i do i do.)
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Tricky wrote:
Madoka wrote:
I am perfect for April.

My birthday is in April.

OOOOOH TOP THAT

i would be perfect for it... Well most likely it wont matter what month ur b-day is most likely u wont get it on that month but i have faith in everyone. :3 (I hope it didnt sound like i didnt want you to be featured user because i do i do.)

Many people play tricks on you on your birthday. That's terrible.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:30 pm

I don't care if I never become User of the Month or a moderator, but I think that Mirai and Madoka should be moderators.

I would gladly volunteer to be a mod to keep trolls and spammers off the site, If you guys would trust me. I'm not asking or begging. I'm just saying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Twilight wrote:
I don't care if I never become User of the Month or a moderator, but I think that Mirai and Madoka should be moderators.

I would gladly volunteer to be a mod to keep trolls and spammers off the site, If you guys would trust me.
They should definitely be mods. I mean, they are active, mature, and know how to run a forum.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Madoka wrote:
I am perfect for April.

My birthday is in April.

OOOOOH TOP THAT

Just saying that probably lowered your chances of being Featured by 98%.

I've been here for over a year, and I've never been Featured, so I suppose it's mostly based on who people like the most.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Pippin wrote:
Madoka wrote:
I am perfect for April.

My birthday is in April.

OOOOOH TOP THAT

Just saying that probably lowered your chances of being Featured by 98%.

I've been here for over a year, and I've never been Featured, so I suppose it's mostly based on who people like the most.
DarkManor and you have been on here for a long time. Not to hurt anybody's feelings, but I think Pippin and DarkManor should be moderators too.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Miki wrote:
Tricky wrote:
Madoka wrote:
I am perfect for April.

My birthday is in April.

OOOOOH TOP THAT

Many people play tricks on you on your birthday. That's terrible.

Its not terrible one time a person ding dong ditched me on my brithday... Kinda sucked but i saw them so i ding dong ditched their house. I love the day my birthday is on. I dont really like when my presents are super-glued shut though...

I still think many people are eligable to be mods though yet no one realized that me and darkmanor joined at the same time.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Pippin would make a strict mod.

I was just thinking that at school today...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Madoka wrote:

I think he would he is nice and laid back and i bet he would also some of his avatars I love yet never said anything my randomness gets the best if me.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Madoka wrote:

Strict mods are good, right?
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Miki wrote:
Madoka wrote:

Strict mods are good, right?

Not always.

Pippin would still make a good mod, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User of the Month   User of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User of the Month
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next