Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Questions!

Go down 
+14
el
YEEZUS
Queen
Silver
Oliver
Lenka
i am ugly
flower
dewey decimal system
evan
Flynn
Kennedy
Roc Hijohshiki
SilverBell
18 posters
AuthorMessage

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:17 am

EVERYONE IS DOING THIS I NEED TO DO THIS OKAY

Spoiler:

My Answers:

Last edited by Witch on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:32 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:42 am

Here you go!:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:47 am

I just finished my questions even though I was going to do them tomorrow morning ahah.
*casually walks away*
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:33 am

1. Why are you answering these questions?: OMG, because I love how everyone is making these question games!!
2. What is your sexuality?: Straight.
3. What do you consider the most important?: My family, life.
4. Are you more scared of getting hurt or dying?: Dying.
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?: Both.
6. What are your hobbies?: Writinggggggg and Readinggggggg
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?: House of Anubis/Hotel Transyvania/Ouran HHC and Negima! And Highschool of Dead.
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?: Dear Dumb Diary series and Negima mangas.
9. Why did you pick your username?: I seen it on facebook and it looked cool.
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?: +Nice, +Average. -Instagram Dumb (I still can't get rid of my friends picture who is not ME) -Short.
11. Biggest weakness?: Lifting up a box.
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a flawless and idealized person?: I don't know.
13. Whats your biggest dream?: To get everyhig I ever wanted.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?: Zayn Malik.
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?: Any of my famoy members who passed.
16. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? Jamie Kelly. Omg.
17. Do you keep your promises?: It depends if it is serious like "arrest wise"
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?: No.
19. Past or future?: Past -_-
20. So what do you think about these questions?: Scrumpsious.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:07 am

1. Why are you answering these questions?: What else is there to do?
2. What is your sexuality?: ...Bi. I tend to prefer women though, although I have been attracted to men in the past.
3. What do you consider the most important?: The internet
4. Are you more scared of getting hurt or dying?: Depends on how hurt. I'd rather die then become immobile, but I'd rather not die in the first place.
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?: Physical pain, definitely. I'm not very sensitive to emotional pain.
6. What are your hobbies?: Eating.
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?: Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Star Wars.
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?: Calvin and Hobbes, My Little Pony.
9. Why did you pick your username?: Because Lord of the Rings is awesome and Pippin is my favourite character.
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?: +Fast, +High pain tolerance, -slow on the uptake, -kind of short.
11. Biggest weakness?: I can't swim.
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a flawless and idealized person?: Flawless and idealized. Who wants flaws?
13. Whats your biggest dream?: To go to Hogwarts?
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?: Yes. I think I kind of creeped her out, though, so I forgot it after about a day or so.
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?: J.R.R Tolkien.
16. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be?: Spider Man.
17. Do you keep your promises?: Usually.
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?: Yes. The death of Fred Weasley. I would totally change that.
19. Past or future?: Past.
20. So what do you think about these questions?: They killed 10 minutes of my day. What's not to like?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:21 am

1. Why are you answering these questions?: Because I like questionnaires
2. What is your sexuality?: Straight. But when it comes to anime....BIIIII (yes you, Homu)
3. What do you consider the most important?: Making sure my friends are okay.
4. Are you more scared of getting hurt or dying?: Becoming a witch Dying
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?: Emotional Pain
6. What are your hobbies?: Watching anime, Fighting Witches
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?: PMMM
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?: Different Story
9. Why did you pick your username?: Because I just love Madoka, and I want to be like her. Believe me, she makes a great role model!
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?: POSITIVES: Kawaii, Fun. NEGATIVE: PersonWhoStartsFights, Yandere (Seriously, you haven't seen anything until you've seen mai yandere)
11. Biggest weakness?: Losing a friend
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a flawless and idealized person?: No one's perfect.
13. Whats your biggest dream?: To become a magical girl To make public speaking announcements about the bad economy around the world.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?: SOUL EVANSSS and Homu!
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?: My cousin. She died when a slow plow crashed into her car.
16. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? I CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN HIDEYOSHI, MAMI, HOMU, AND SOULLLL
17. Do you keep your promises?: Sometimes....BOO
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?: I'd go back to the election where George W. Bush won. I'd beat him up, drag him into a closet, the other guy would win, and we'd hade a better economy! (Yandereeee)
19. Past or future?: Future
20. So what do you think about these questions?: They were very nice and thought-out! Thanks for making this!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:47 pm

1. Why are you answering these questions?: Bored.
2. What is your sexuality?:...Can I not answer this? Your all going to think I'm weird or gross or something :c
3. What do you consider the most important?: Being nice to people.
4. Are you more scared of getting hurt or dying?: Getting hurt. I don't care about dying as long as it's not painful.
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?: Both, really.
6. What are your hobbies?: Derping on the internet, reading, watching TV, being with friends, making art even though I suck at it, playing with my pets, and writing. I also like some sports, like bowling, swimming, dance, and soccer.
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?: Anime: OHSHC.
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?: Book: The Hunger Games, or the Percy Jackson Series, or the Maximum Ride Series!
9. Why did you pick your username?: I just really like it.
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?: Ugly, weird, soft-hearted and smart. Why? I'm ugly and very weird. But I think of myself as a nice person until you annoy me/get on my bad side, and I mean I'm not dumb so yeah.
11. Biggest weakness?: I forgive too quickly.
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a flawless and idealized person?: Abnormal amount of flaws? That's already me.
13. Whats your biggest dream?: To rid the world of bad people.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?: Heck yes
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?: My Grandpa, I've never even met him because he died before I was born.
16. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? Cinna, Finnick (spelled wrong ugh so tired) or Rue from the Hunger Games </3
17. Do you keep your promises?: Of course.
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?: Yeah.
19. Past or future?: Future, definitely.
20. So what do you think about these questions?: I want chocolate.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:54 pm

1. Why are you answering these questions?: Because I don't want to do my Homework.
2. What is your sexuality?: Straight..?
3. What do you consider the most important?: Other people's feelings
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?: Emotional Pain.
6. What are your hobbies?: Writing stories, making my friends laugh, playing sports, drawing, figure skating.
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?: PMMM/ Fairy Oddparents
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?: Fairytail
9. Why did you pick your username?: Because I always wish among the stars.
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?: Benevolent and Thoughtful, because I like to help people and don't like seeing people hurt, then Sensitive and Stubborn, because I'm not the type of person who forgives people easily. It's also hard for me to trust people.
11. Biggest weakness?: People doing better than me at something I'm good at.
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a flawless and idealized person?: Abnormal amount of flaws. What is there to look forward for if there is nothing for you to fix in life.
13. Whats your biggest dream?: Its embarrassing... to find a cure for cancer.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?: Yes.
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?: My sister's godmothers sister, Helen, Who died at 36 and had a two year old boy and four year old girl.
16. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? Finnick Odair.
17. Do you keep your promises?: Yes.
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?: Yes.
19. Past or future?: Future.
20. So what do you think about these questions?: Cool.
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:32 pm

1. Why are you answering these questions?: Because DarkManor wrote them and DarkManor is kawaii desu *wink*
2. What is your sexuality?: straight
3. What do you consider the most important?: um
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?: Physical pain. Emotional pain just means I sit in the corner and cry a lot.
6. What are your hobbies?: Drawing, reading, fencing, and wasting time online.
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?: Can I put one in for each? Gravity falls and adventure time. The artist, pride and prejudice, and the hobbit. Honey and clover, Baka and test, PMMM.
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?: Um um um man there are so many.
9. Why did you pick your username?: Becasue Lenka is like my favorite singer ever, And also the gender swapped version of Len (the cutest vocaloid) is Lenka
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?: Artistic because i love drawing and writing. Empathetic because I am good at jumping into other people's shoes and figuring out how they feel. Bad: quiet because I really dobt say much when I'm out in public. Envious because I always find myself thinking "I wish I had was she had." Or "I wish better at _____ like that person."
11. Biggest weakness?: I'm not sure... Looking bad in public? My family being threatened or treated badly?
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a flawless and idealized person?:
A flawless and idealized person. That would be so awesome. Then I would stop being so envious of everybody and maybe I could just act normally. Also if I was flawless I would use my powers for good, I would help people who were feeling left out and I would just try to be nicer to everybody.
13. Whats your biggest dream?: um... To live an awesome life and o be able to make money off my art and to enjoy my job and get ino collage and have an awesomeness family and to still be able to make money with just making art!! Derp
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?: Yes.
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?: Well there are probably a lot of people but here are a few: my two best friend's grandpa because he died recently and they have been really sad. Or my great grandpa on my moms side Becasue everyone says he was really funny and that he would like me.
16. If you could bring a fictional character tdo life, who would it be?: Kendra from Bewitching and Beastly
17. Do you keep your promises?: Yes.
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?: Yes.
20. So what do you think about these questions?:pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:01 pm

1. Why are you answering these questions?: im bored ^@^
2. What is your sexuality?: pansexual!! basically bisexual, if youre wondering what it is. i think i prefer girls but i really don't know.
3. What do you consider the most important?: helping get rid of others pain.
4. Are you more scared of getting hurt or dying?: getting hurt. hurt is permanent, death is quick and though also permanent, hurts lot less!
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?: emotional pain. by a lot. a lot a lot a lot.
6. What are your hobbies?: guitar, singing, drawing
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?: show is adventure time, movie is uhh howls moving castle, anime is kaiba
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?: book is the mystery of the dog in the nighttime, comic is persepolis, manga is fma.
9. Why did you pick your username?: its my real first name.
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?: sad and passive agressive, empathetic and artsy. i am a very depressed guy and im mean to everybody but i love cheering people up and i lov art.
11. Biggest weakness?: constant nervousness and sadness.
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a flawless and idealized person?: im not sure. abnormal amount of flaws i guess! im already there and being flawless sounds like no fun.
13. Whats your biggest dream?: too personal. less personal one though is to become a famous folk singer! ^@^
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?: yes U//U
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?: can i choose two? my two lil doggies. if it has to be one, ill choose just someone who didn't deserve it. random.
16. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? UM!!! a fairy godmother
17. Do you keep your promises?: usually. sometimes they make me feel bad.
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?: yes.
19. Past or future?: im very wishful towards the future
20. So what do you think about these questions?: fun!
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:37 pm

1. Why are you answering these questions?: I like these things
2. What is your sexuality?: straight
3. What do you consider the most important?: food and water
4. Are you more scared of getting hurt or dying?: hurt it hurts more than death usually
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?: emotional pain it's just hard
6. What are your hobbies?: swimming, basketball, drawing
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?: show: spongebob Movie: The Help Anime: right now Soul Eater
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?: Book: Swindle Comic: Simpsons Manga: Luna
9. Why did you pick your username?: I like the character crona
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?: happy cuz I am, silly I can't keep a straight face, non-talkative I can't ver find anything to talk about, blank-minded I don't have much going through my mind sometimes..
11. Biggest weakness?: Chocolate (I surrender now)
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a  flawless and idealized person?: abnormal amount of flaws
13. Whats your biggest dream?: becoming a movie designer
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?: yes
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?: My uncle
16. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? Crona
17. Do you keep your promises?:depends on promise
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?: yes
19. Past or future?: future
20. So what do you think about these questions?: very hard to answer honestly
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:10 pm

ಠnಠ:
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:56 am

1. Why are you answering these questions?:
because why not
2. What is your sexuality?:
bisexual
3. What do you consider the most important?:
i dunno
4. Are you more scared of getting hurt or dying?:
getting hurt
tbh i'm interested in what the afterlife is like??
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?:
emotional pain
6. What are your hobbies?:
drawing, singing, and procrastinating
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?:
ehggh ummmmm either adventure time or my strange addiction??
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?:
homestuck
it's a comic
a webcomic
9. Why did you pick your username?:
because mutie the cat is the best character ever
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?:
friendly, stupid, over-emotional, and i can't think of another nice one
11. Biggest weakness?:
life
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a flawless and idealized person?:
i'm not even sure
13. Whats your biggest dream?:
for my dad to stop drinking
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?:
yes
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?:
a friend who passed of cancer a while ago. she did a lot for me and idk where i'd be if she wasn't in my life
16. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be?
either mutie or nepeta leijon
17. Do you keep your promises?:
most of the time yes
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?:
no because i'm 101% sure that i'd make everything worse
19. Past or future?:
future ebcause i really don't like where i am in life rn
20. So what do you think about these questions?:
they're alright
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 am

1. Why are you answering these questions?: BECAUSE YOU ORDERED ME OKAY?
2. What is your sexuality?: Female.. xD Straight
3. What do you consider the most important?: Oxygen
4. Are you more scared of getting hurt or dying?: none actually
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?: Emotional pain. I could stand physical pain
6. What are your hobbies?: photography and drawing.
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?: I don't like anime
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?: I don't like anime
9. Why did you pick your username?: Justin is my idol...
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?: Hyper and Outgoing. Sometimes I be rude or mean..and I have anger issues so..
11. Biggest weakness?: getting hurt by the people I love
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a  flawless and idealized person?: abnormal amount of flaws.
13. Whats your biggest dream?: Getting to meet famous celebrities
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?: if you call a crush on a fictional character or a celebrity yes
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?: who acted Vernon Dursly. He was such a great actor.
16. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? SIRIUS BALCK FROM HARRY POTTER DON'T JUDGE K
17. Do you keep your promises?: Yup.
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?: lots of events I want to change in my past
19. Past or future?: Both
20. So what do you think about these questions?: eh... Cool they are cool
Back to top Go down
ary
Junior Fantagian
ary

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:31 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://b-00m.tumblr.com/
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:55 pm

1. Why are you answering these questions?: Because I like these questions. usually I get annoyed when one person posts something and then everyone does it, but I like these so.
2. What is your sexuality?: Straight.
3. What do you consider the most important?: Family and Friends.
4. Are you more scared of getting hurt or dying?: Dying, because you die if you get hurt too much.
5. Which hurts more, physical pain, or emotional pain?:I would say emotional but I can't really explain? A ton of emotional pain can lead to not believing in life, yourself, or your friends anymore and possibly committing suicide. At least if you get cancer you still love everyone.
6. What are your hobbies?: Drawing, reading, and internet. Basically my life.
7. Whats your favorite show/movie/anime?: I don't really have a favorite.
8. Whats your favorite book/comic/manga?:Dealing with dragons and Ella Enchanted are so good omg.
9. Why did you pick your username?: I used to collect these toy thingies called gogos. Rufistar was the name of one of them, and I just picked a random gogo name when I was creating a username.
10. Describe yourself in four words, 2 positives and 2 negatives and why?: Artistic, Nice (idk), short, lazy
11. Biggest weakness?: worrying too much sometimes and procrastinating
12. Would you rather have an abnormal amount of flaws, or be a flawless and idealized person?: abnormal amount of flaws, because you can be ugly and clumsy but you can still be nice and have a lot of friends.
13. Whats your biggest dream?: To be an artist like the amazing ones on dA.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?: Celebrities don't count don't they
15. If you could resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?: A dinosaur.
16. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? A pony from MLP. Either that or Marcia Overstrand! I mean she's the ExtraOrdinary wizard.
17. Do you keep your promises?: Most of the time.
18. Would you go back in history to change an awful event?: Yes, the meteor that killed the dinosaurs. Actually would that be wise because maybe that would mean humans wouldn't get to evolve... hmm...
20. So what do you think about these questions?: Best ones on FF, except for I think another older batch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!   Questions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions!
Page 1 of 1