Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Just talk (posting game :p)

Go down 
+29
mileey
mich
elise
el
X
flandre
rice
Reese
emiko
Flynn
~Fantasy
Rue
Oliver
Lenka
o
i am ugly
Silver
v
SilverBell
Rufistar
YEEZUS
evan
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
Kennedy
Snow
Relora
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:52 pm

normally it's september first (late i know!!), but this year we started on //september 5th//
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Dang blu you stat school late!
I finished a drawing of a girl on my tablet, I was messing around so now people can. Buy it idk what I did but please comment and critque on my dA sometime... Meow
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:40 pm

I STARTED ON SEPTEMBER 4TH MY BIRTHDAY
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:56 pm

FINALLY! I've always wanted a topic like this!

I just ordered the Wacon Bamboo Splash tablet, and I'm really excited! I've been watching review videos and such on youtube. YAY!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:09 pm

@Lenka I have one of those
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:19 pm

@Dreamer. yay! Awesome! Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Lenka wrote:
i do, but its a little small and there isn't much space, making it difficult to drw long, straight lines. But it's GREAT for pixeling and stuff:)
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Yay! Smh I'm bored... All of my friends irl are busy ;n; hdhjddddndjdkskddjesikdks I have no life<3
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:28 pm

All my friends are obsessed with One Direction and Justin Bieber which I have no interest of. .-. I mean I love 1D's songs but all my friends seem to care about is how cute the singers are...
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:32 pm

@Rufistar OMIGOSH THAT'S MY LIFE. I used to sooort of like 1D, but I'm kind of more into like owl city, ellie goulding, and Lenka. But they are always like OMIGOSH WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE OMIGOSH and beliebers?! Don't even get me started =_=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Everyone at my school likes either 1D or Justin Beiber. I don't have anything against them but I personally could care less about Beiber and idk about 1D.
And here I am, the one who is fangirling over anime/manga girls and listening to twisted vocaloid songs in my spare time
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:52 pm

i used to respect jb but after all the things he's said i really dont respect him anymore...

i guess i respect 1D,but if you ever say you dont like them/dont listen to them,most(not all)of the fans get really mad at you and just...

i like band fandoms that actually respect your opinion and dont go crazy when someone says they dont listen to it
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:38 pm

Lenka wrote:

The bamboo splash is a great tablet I got mine on April 1st, for me it's almost too much space. But that is just me. I really hope you like it!

@rufistar, personally I like one direction but I don't go a fangirling about it. I do like one direction
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:17 pm

@everyone yeah... I mean if someone says they aren't a big fan of Lenka I'd be like 'yeah, she isn't for everyone, but I like her, and it's ok if you don't like her' but in my school if someone says they don't like jb or 1D SUDDENLY A WHOLE MASS OF EVIL BLOOD THIRSTY FANGIRLS ATTACKS THEMM
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:12 am

mmm personally i don't justin bieber is a good person SORRY TO ALL YOU BELIEBERS OKAY

i mean, when he was young, he was a cute kid and had a l o t of potential, but now he's just made some rash decisions and all he says about it is "haters gonna hate yolo." like he's never done anything genuinely nice to anyone, and he totally cussed out the papparazi and was like "im proud of where i am h8ters." i just,

on ANOTHER note, i've found the best thing ever: http://www.wacom.com/products/mobile/inkling?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=TrueView&utm_campaign=Inkling&gclid=CKOAwMX40LYCFSU6Qgod6wQA3Q
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:25 am

justin bieber is my hero because of that dumb swagy mouse tattoo stay strong justin i lov u.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:23 am

I don't like jb all my class hates him i hate him as well i say girly girls like him.I mean very GIRLY no offence to the belibers.
Back to top Go down
~Fantasy
Junior Fantagian
~Fantasy

Location : At home dying to play my computer... -6 more years to go...-

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:05 am

Lenka wrote:
@Rufistar OMIGOSH THAT'S MY LIFE. I used to sooort of like 1D, but I'm kind of more into like owl city, ellie goulding, and Lenka. But they are always like OMIGOSH WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE OMIGOSH and beliebers?! Don't even get me started =_=
I disbelieve in boy bands, Isnt that a waste of time? Or boys period actually.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyangel60.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:24 am

~PurpleStar~ wrote:

I disbelieve in boy bands, Isnt that a waste of time? Or boys period actually.

Ahem. I'm not sure if that insulted me or just made me laugh.

I was never that into One Direction. Once this girl hit me because I couldn't remember how old one of the band members was. I guessed 21 and was wrong.

And as for Justin Beiber, I don't really have anything against him as a person, but his music really sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:30 am

@Pippin wait a girl seriously HIT you just because of that?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 am

Witch wrote:

Yes. True story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:34 am

Pippin wrote:
Witch wrote:

Yes. True story.
That sounds pretty unreasonable for her to do that. She could have just corrected you.

I'm glad that the 1D fans and Belibers at my school aren't like that.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:10 am

I have so many things to read and watch but so little time to do so. ;~;
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:54 pm

http://www.wacom.com/products/mobile/inkling?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=TrueView&utm_campaign=Inkling&gclid=CKOAwMX40LYCFSU6Qgod6wQA3Q

YOU GUYS. the inkling is a fricking pen where you can draw on paper and automatically send your drawings to your computer. basically you can make your art digital without having to draw while looking up. and you can press a button to set it to another layer (on the computer's file, not on paper).
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:06 pm

That is flippin amazing. ^^

I wish I had a nickel for every time someone in my class cursed at me. I would be filthy rich Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just talk (posting game :p)   Just talk (posting game :p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just talk (posting game :p)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next