Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Reintroduce Yourself!

Go down 
+16
mich
Lord Voldemort
SilverBell
Daisy
Queen
Primrose
dewey decimal system
Snow
flower
Oliver
Abstract
Silver
Lenka
MsJoyMaeda
evan
Reese
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Reintroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Some of us have made introductions when we were new to Fantage Forum. Why not introduce yourself again?
I doubt that you haven't developed new fandoms or interests from being on this forum. Also, admit it, we did sound pretty naive in our first introduction.
I'm making mine now, so why don't you guys post first. just to bring back the old forum
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi, I'm Eva, but please, call me Madoka.
I probably have a the coolest surname ever, so just PM me if you wanna know it.
I like PMMM (especially madoka), and Homura is my wife. I won't tolerate anyone else with my Homu.
FANGIRL CRUSHES:
Homura Akemi
Soul Evans
Death the Kid
Sayaka Miki
Hideyoshi Kinoshita

My favorite animes besides PMMM are Baka and Test, and Soul Eater.
I hope we can be friends!

((Wow, this is an amazing idea, Pastel!))

Last edited by Madoka on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Hello, I am Finnian. Some of you know me as Midnightercooper. When I first joined, my username was candyfan4ever.

I like to do drawing, even though I fail at it. I listen to Japanese and Korean-pop. I watch anime in my down-time. My favorite anime is Baka and Test, and my first anime was Inuyasha.

I'm interested in making my own animations. I create 2D [Maplestory] and 3D [Mikumikudance] animations. I've been doing 3D for about 2 years, and 2D for about 1 year.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:35 pm

This is a good idea! I actually never made an introduction topic, so this is my chance for you guys to finally know who I am lol!

I'm Lenka! I love mangas and animes and vocaloid! I also love things that aren't Japanese! I like adventure time and gravity falls, but I have recently developed an obsession with Sherlock ;7;
For fun I'll draw or read or waste time on the Internet, and mey new favorite game is minecraft owo.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Crona wrote:
haii i'm alpintar on fantage and I just wanna say hi im new to this forum but I've been on another forum so hi i'm new lol.
That was how I was back then.

Hi I'm crona.
I am twelve years old.
I like chocolate, vocaloid, dogs, cats, gerbils, swimming, violin, tigers and basketball.
My favorite kind of music is pop or vocaloid.
I dislike peanut butter, pmmm, current fads and really short hair on girls.
Hope you guys learned about me.

Thank you pastel for this topic

Last edited by Crona on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:46 pm

(LET'S DO THIS THING)

Hey! I'm Sabrina and I decided to join this forum because I found it in Google around mid 2010.
I am currently 13, and I don't use Fantage as much as I used to, but if you want to chat with me there, PM me.
My favorite Youtube channels: Smosh, Luanlegacy, Tobuscus, Swoozie06, Onision, Jacksfilms, AndyPandy, and this other guy that I seem to forget the name to???
And I love anime, writing/reading (sometimes), and drawing.
Hi. c;
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:54 pm

i made a topic like this a while ago!! nice that someone redid it

hi im oliver i like evangelion kaiba and puyo puyo i am like one out of two of the only active boys on this forum and if you hate transgender people i want to find you explain to you why you shouldnt do that and then if you still do crush your skull!!! ^o^
im too open minded sometimes and i met my best friend on this forum but she doesnt go here anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:55 pm

( w00t)

Hazzo!

I am MAMI!!! Just kidding, that's the name of my waifu. ( she's from PMMM.)

BUT YOU CAN CALL ME RAINBOW. ( yes with a period.)

anyways i like anime, food, apps, animals and kawaii and small things.

HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi! I'm new here! I love Chobits, Pretear, and Hetalia! I enjoy playing fantage sometimes. So ya! Its nice to meet you all!

Last edited by Snow on Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Hello! My name is Charlotte, but you can call me Pastel.
My life consists of cello, piano, French Horn, fan girling, and Tumblr. (Mostly cello and Tumblr.) I would love it if we could become friends, and maybe do a little art trades now and then? I am also attracted to Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Ok.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Haha like Lenka and mina I never made an intro either so ... merp

Hi. I'm Dewey, and its hard to describe myself... but I guess I'll try. I'm weird, immature, awkward at times, extremely insecure, and I have to admit annoying. I try not to be though xD Wellz I like to RP, draw, and write even though I suck at all of those things. I also like to listen to music, & watch anime. I have unnatural obsessions with Rainbow Dash and Homura Akemi, please don't mind that c; I am a huge animal fan as well. And food. Major food fan people, LOL. Now lets see what else... I cant think of anything at the moment (because I'm stupid) but hey feel free to send me a PM k? I love to talk. Even if we've never chatted before I'm always here (literally derp I have no life)
So bye bye ^3^
BTDUBBS I <3 Nyan Cat, okay now go stalk someone else (;
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

I never actually introduced myself, so here I go!

Hello FF, my name is Nicole but you can call me Ribbon. I'm currently ten years old and trust me, I'm lots of fun. I love drawing, writing, coloring and everything, even if I'm not good at all of those things. So, hopefully I can get to know you better!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:30 pm

This seems cool. c:

--

Hello, I'm Tranquility. I'm an eleven year old girl who tends to criticize my own artwork and a perfectionist. [[ Some of my friends get annoyed sometimes. OTL ]] I love anime and would die without, I keep a list of things to watch. ;w; People see me as some mature girl but I'm actually very sarcastic, silly and very.. very talkative. I'm not shy and love to do things on my own. I am a beginner at art but I love to role play, write, read, sleep and do some other stuff. I tend to get along with people easily.. [[ Don't know why. ]] I hate it when people try to get attention, talk behind others back and play friendly with me. o7o I hang out with boys a lot at my school along with my best friend because girls can sometimes give too much drama. >:#
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Oh, just to say, I got this idea from Oliver. So thank you Oliver!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Ah I never got to introduce myself X3

I'm DarkManor, but I'm called Eve, Witch, Candlelit, Clock, and Manor. I'm a 13 year old girl in 7th grade. I'm the older sister of SilverBell but we have a 15 year old sister who doesn't go here. There is a sixth grader at my school who calls me a "lesbian pedophile" which they are only 25% correct.
My interests are PMMM, PMKM, Doctor Who, MLP, Pokemon, Hetalia, Vocaloid, SAO, The Evillous Chronicles, Soul Eater, food, drawing, and sleeping. I have a tendency to fall in love with anime girls with red eyes, such as Kyoko Sakura.
My dislikes are people who want attention, trolls, hackers, and pedophiles who stalk children on Facebook. Also I hate it when people state obvious things. I tolerate children very well, as long if they are two years younger and me and below. I have a shorter temper when it comes to people my age and older.
I love making friends and I'd gladly be anyone's.

Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:22 am

Hello I'm DaisyFlower143. Yeah, DaisyFlower143 is my first forum username here. Then I've started to change it. People used to know the DaisyFlower143 , Miku and Taeyeon~ .
I just turned 13 yesterday and happy about it. I found this forum when I tried to search forum of fantage because I wanna ask something like that2x. At first I still didn't have any friends and until I made many many friends. I love this forum because it made me happy. I hate going shopping if I couldn't buy anything I wanted. I also hate walking somewhere I don't know. I love hanging out with my friends those who won't make me out of place. I also hate my english because I suck at grammars thats why I prefer Math than english. I love talking english but my grammar just sucks.

I love watching anime and reading manga. I also like editing pictures and rendering it. The thingy sucks is that my dad deleted my GIMP. I love sleeping and eating deserts but I'm now eating small because I'm getting fat. I dun wanna become fatty!.. I love anime with red eyes. I love anime that has red on their body lol. I'm weird because I'm the only person who loves elfen lied and mirai nikki. Pink hair pink eyes. lol

I hate flirty girls. I hate popular girls in my class because they are making me mad. I hate people who call anime a cartoons.

Oh! I forget to tell, I love stalkers. -.- Not the scary one that would wear mask and kill something like that. I love stalkers are act cute and sweet. giving cute love letters but not creepy at all.

Lol! its long so yeah, Hope we become friends. ^^
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:08 pm

SilverBell wrote:
Hi everybody! I'm new to Fantage Forums, and I would appreciate any tips! In real life my sister is DarkManor. Very Happy
Not too bad, right...? Back then...

So, I'm SilverBell, but really, call me anything. I'm the younger sister of DarkManor, who I might refer to as Eve, Elly, or DM. I am a grammar Nazi and have an impulsive need to correct other people's grammar. I like
~Kawaii things
~Dessert
~Candy
~Vocaloid
~Penguins
~Japanese stuff
~Traveling
~Chocolate
~Ice cream
~Cake
~Anime
~PMMM
~PMKM
~Roleplaying
~Reading
~Books
~SAO
~Manga
~Pokemon
~My phone
~And small things
That was only a sample of what I like! So, I'm 11 and my favorite subject is SS, I'm in 6th grade and I hope we can be friends!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Hello,

I'm Charlene and I'm pleased to meet you. I found FF off google when I was searching for fantage tips :3 I quit fantage a while ago and I have no memory of my password, I hope we can all be friends.

If you'd like to know more about me then feel free to ask me questions on my ask.fm

I like to sing, I actually have a YouTube channel where I post covers. I only recently made a Grenade cover by Bruno Mars, so I'd appreciate if you'd check it out.

I also like to draw. I've been drawing anime for 3 years now, I've only watched one anime. It's called Ouran High School Host Club.

All links are in my signature.

----------------------------------------------------------

Pfft, the introduction I made a couple days ago was better -_-

Last edited by Joy on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Wow, I never did an introduction when I joined.
HI PEEPS IM VANELLOPE AN IDIOT
Haha ok.
Hi, I'm Vanellope. I like One Direction, even though most of you hate them.
I hope I'm welcomed here.
Thanks.
Also, I'm stupid and have a crush on Himeji from BaT and Harry/Zayn from 1D.

Last edited by Vanellope on Sat May 04, 2013 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poo)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:43 pm

@Vanelope: I never introduced myself too!

Hi!

I'm Kaito (I'm a fangirl of him)! I like playing MapleStory (and yes, as you can see from my signature, I fangirl THREE MORE boys) and Elsword. I guess that's enough for now. I hope you get to know me more soon!

See you around!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:18 pm

i'm elizabeth, but i prefer to be called elly! you can call me either, though, i don't mind. i really like a ton of things! some of those things are homestuck, drawing, off (the game), tumblr, and wow just the list can go on for ages.
i'm currently 11 and live in canada with my alcoholic father.
i'm fairly certain that i have depression and/or just anxiety because of his drinking...hah
i have a few things i'm not fond of, but i don't want to get into that because hey what if you like that thing and you think we can't be friends because of it?? (i hope not tho because if you love something i hate and hate something i love that's 100% ok) ((also i love making friends))
that's about it really!
have a nice day folks (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
Back to top Go down
ZetaoftheNetherland
Rookie Fantagian
ZetaoftheNetherland

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Hello, my name is Zeta. I am fourteen years old.
I love space, inventing things, creative projects, and learning. I am extremely interested in the Earth and in other people. I think our traditions, such as eating with a fork are extremely peculiar (seeing how it's not necessary most of the time). I'm also interested in the general health of the society, such as how we eat genetically altered foods. I like picking up bits of information, reading is a great way to do so. I like reading about the human mind and technology. I am extremely interesting in scientific theory, and favor science class above the others. I am also interested in leadership skills, debating, and writing speeches. However, if I must communicate verbally, I find it more difficult.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:10 am

hi i'm hop or blu. i joined actually like a month before making this account but it was a dumb account so i made another one. i like drawing and enjoy my little pony, computer games, drawing, soccer, flute, piano, and coming up with characters/stories. i'm pretty socially awkward and i'm sure none of you consider me an active user on this forum even though i've had an account for a year an a half and never left once. however, i do enjoy making friends and listening to others! so say what you must, and i'll do my best to be unbiased and respectful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reintroduce Yourself!   Reintroduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reintroduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1