Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lets talk about chairs.

Go down 
+7
Lenka
SilverBell
o
dana scully
Rufistar
YEEZUS
Relora
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Lets talk about chairs. Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Yes. Chairs.

You want the forum to be interesting, so that's what ima do by bringing about topics about boring ordinary stuff that we can all discuss and laugh at :v

So back to the topic. Chairs. What do you prefer? Armchairs? Dining room chairs? Lawn chairs? Tall chairs? Short chairs? Fluffy chairs? Stiff chairs? Or maybeyoulike sofas or bean bags?( if you do get out you hipster you :v)

What chair do you find yourself sitting at most? Do you want a certain chair? Do you build chairs? Do you want to build chairs? Discuss.

Now.

Me? I enjoy a nice lawn chair on a deck where I can listen to the cicadas at night and sip some lemonade while reading a book. It's nice and comfy :3
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 pm

I prefer the very soft, comfortable chairs. You know, the ones you can sit down in after a long day and it practically feels like your body is sinking into the chair...that actually sounded kind of creepy but I'm too lazy to rephrase it.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:49 pm

I like all chairs in general. But cushions on them are nice too
The only ones I hate are spiny chairs, those make me dizzy omg
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 pm

I like sitting in an arm chair reading a book while sipping tea o3o
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:53 pm

I like saucer chairs... :3
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:26 pm

okay okay i have tHE MOST PERFECT CHAIR.

it's seriously my favorite chair ever. it's one of those thin, foam cushiony swivel chairs that's not too hard and not too soft. plus it doesn't have arm rests, giving me room for my arms and moving around. also, when i get bored i just push myself back from my desk and spin around a few times in my chair. did i mention it's pink

i also love beanbags, they're super comfy for like lying down and taking naps. but i can't sit in them since i always sink in them and i can never feel engaged in something if i'm not sitting straight up. this is also why i don't mind the plastic chairs we have at school.

for me, chairs need a certain balance of softness and firmness depending on their purpose. massage chairs obviously need thick leather so you can sink down and relax. but work chairs need a firm disposition so you can stay awake and engaged. to be honest, i don't mind plastic chairs when i'm involved in an activity.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:50 pm

I like sitting on a pillow against another pillow that's against the wall and eat milk and cookies and read and go on FF before bedtime. I also like beanbags and sitting on beds and tables.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:00 am

I want a chair that smells awesome. Like, it's scented or something. It also has to be comfy.
Call me when you invent it and I will buy it from you.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 am

I have a weird habit of flicking the handles of those chairs with wheels, you know, the thing you use to adjust it with?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 am

I like sitting on a chair inside with a furry worm blanket over me with a nice hot chocolate :3
Back to top Go down
☆ Dreamlight ☆
Senior Fantagian
☆ Dreamlight ☆

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 am

I like any type of chairs as long as it's not an electric chair or a chair with spikes all over it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.not-a-real-website.om
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:27 pm

My favorite chairs are spinny chairs (haha witch how can you not like them? So much FUN weeeeeeee) and yes saucer chairs are divine (look at me trying to be all fancy) derp. I saw the BEST chair EVER at a furniture store, it was fuzzy and a saucer chair! I wanted it so bad but it was like $400 not kidding. Lets see and yes beanbag chairs are nice I have one in my room =3= It's huge and pink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about chairs.   Lets talk about chairs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about chairs.
Page 1 of 1