Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Idk what to call this topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Idk what to call this topic Empty
PostSubject: Idk what to call this topic   Idk what to call this topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Okay so I've been noticing that like people been doing things since they feel"left out" which in my opinion is kind of a bad reason because to me it seems like they don't ACTUALLY want to do it. I think people should do things because they LIKE it or are INTERESTED rather than doing it because its popular/ everyone's doing it/ they want to fit in/ etc.

Being popular isn't everything. I should know that myself. I'm very aware that I get undeserved attention and I'm well liked even though I'm nothing more than a butt. Anyways back on track, just be YOU, just be who you WANT to be, who you ARE.
You should make decisions that you actually want to do, not because of indirect peer pressure.

I'm sorry for wasting your time OTL
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Idk what to call this topic   Idk what to call this topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:26 pm

I agree? People don't have to do it.

idk what else to say except everything you just said.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Idk what to call this topic   Idk what to call this topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 pm

That sums up a lot.
I just tend to spread out my choices of stuff, and try new things all the time. (or whatever it's called hehe)
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Idk what to call this topic   Idk what to call this topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:46 pm

I thinks it's cool because we are so close. Someone makes a quiz topic, or an ask topic, or a questions topic, and we all follow along. I don't think anyone is complaining. I think it is cool that we can all do similar things and still have fun. We are kind of close that way.

Lol idk.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Idk what to call this topic   Idk what to call this topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 pm

I think we're just open to suggestions. We see that something else is popular and we decide that we need to do it too. For example, all these "Ask ME!" topics. They're literally flooding the forum. I think we should have one little megathread so we can fit it. Honestly, we could just do what I do. Put a link to an ask.fm account in your signature and let them ask. This forum is better than that.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Idk what to call this topic   Idk what to call this topic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Joy wrote:
I think we're just open to suggestions. We see that something else is popular and we decide that we need to do it too. For example, all these "Ask ME!" topics. They're literally flooding the forum. I think we should have one little megathread so we can fit it. Honestly, we could just do what I do. Put a link to an ask.fm account in your signature and let them ask. This forum is better than that.

About what you said, my parents won't let me have an account on their, I also don't mind the ask m topics they are kind of fun.

Sometimes people feel left out because everyone has one person in their head. Also some people do it for more attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idk what to call this topic   Idk what to call this topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idk what to call this topic
Page 1 of 1