Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magica RP

Go down 
+4
Lord Voldemort
flower
Flynn
evan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:07 pm

You can all start before me.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Mitsuharu rolled over on his bed, examining the dark green soul gem in his hand. "I could be destroying witches now." He thought, tugging on his boots. "Heck, why not? I can't sit around all day, or I'll never get any grief seeds." He walked out of the house.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Cheryl stared at her reflection, Wide-eyed. This was her first time seeing her magical girl attire. Although it was cute, she had to admit it was a bit revealing. " Kyubey," Cheryl spoke, tugging her shirt down. " Do I always have to fight in these clothes?" The small, cat-like creature poked it's head out, staring at Cheryl. " Oh course!" He said. Cheryl sighed. She opened her drawer, pulling out a yellow ribbon. She replaced the white one in her hair with it. " At least I can wear my yellow ribbon." She muttered, throwing the white ribbon into her drawer. She held up her white soul gem, staring at it. It was a bright colour. " I think It's about time to try out your magic," Kyubey said. " It's quiet interesting. Flowers, vines and dirt, and healing magic. You'll practically be indestructible, when you learn how to use it."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:26 pm

"So as long as this soul gem thing remains intact, I virtually can't be killed." Thought Haru, walking quickly down an alley. "Now, where are those stupid witches hiding?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Emaka was walking around, and saw a Magi. "Release!" She called out, as her transformation started. She was in full costume when she reached Haru, and stopped time. She smashed his fingers together, and started time again, hiding behind a wall. I'm so crazy.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Haru stood, mouth open, staring at Emaka. "What the heck did you just do?" He asked her, confused. "I can help you hunt witches, if that's what you're here doing. All I ask is a fair share in the grief seeds."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:21 pm

"Oh okay." Emaka flipped her hair. "I used time magic. I could also possess your concious, if you want." Emaka looked at a Grief Seed on the wall. "A Grief Seed cleanses two whole gems, so yes, we'll share." Emaka started into the barrier.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Cheryl heard noise outside. She ran to the noise, and seen two people. " Magical people.." She said. She looked at them. She was in her uniform. " H-HELLO! I-I am a magical girl, too!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Haru looked Cheryl over, trying to decide if letting her team up with them for this battle was a good idea. He turned to Emaka, as if asking her to handle this, then continued in front of them through the barrier.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Cheryl sighed, and held her white soul gem out. " I use vines, dirt and flowers, as well as HEALING MAGIC. I can heal myself, and I can heal others, too."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:38 pm

"You... A Grief Seed can only be shared by two, correct?" Emaka took out her scythe. "Would you like to leave, or fight for my place with Haru?" Emaka looked down, realizing her soul gem wasn't there. "Release...." Her soul gem appeared in the shape of a star. "Choose wisely, young one. You must've just contracted. Well, I've been a Puella Magi for four years, and I've spent a lot of time fighting witches. I've had over 8 alliances, and everyone died but me. See, I'm a veteran. Trying to fight me would be, like, suicide." She flipped her hair.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:39 pm

" Who said I wanted to fight you?" Cheryl spat. " I don't want to take your place! I have healing magic. If you get hurt, I could heal you. BESIDES, even If I did fight you and get hurt, I could just heal myself." Cheryl smiled.

( Why is Emaka all of a sudden being rude to Cheryl?)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:43 pm

((She has a personality to be easily angered or upset. Can you add a personality to your app, everyone???))

"Don't push my buttons. I'll fight you a different way." Emaka's scythe morphed into a pistol. "How fast can a pure, white soul gem turn black?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Haru decided to back up Emaka, since she was obviously the stronger of the two girls. "Look, kid. We can make peace, but grief seeds have only two uses. You'd be doing this for nothing, since there would be none to go around." He said, with an air of cockiness. "I mean, if you want to come along, sure. But you're not getting any grief seeds out of this unless you've got the guts to fight us for them."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:47 pm

" We'll see, I guess."

( I'm changing Cheryl's magical girl outfit to this
Spoiler:

Cheryl threw her soul gem into the air, and began to transform. When she was finished, white vines travelled up her arms and legs, and white and blue flowers budded from some of them. She grabbed one of the vines, and it turned into a wand. " This wand doesn't only control my vines and flowers, it controls my healing magic as well."

Cheryl's soul gem transformed into the crystal ball on top of Cheryl's wand.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:47 pm

(Emaka can send mind messages to people without using Kyubey as a linking because of her possession magic, which possesses the conscious.)
Emaka sent a piece of her soul into Haru's conscious. "Hm. Good work. But she'll fight. I feel it." This was the only way she could communicate with Haru without Cheryl hearing.

Emaka put away the gun, and ran into the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Haru couldn't reply to mind messages, so he followed her through the barrier. "Great. Now just find the witch and kill it quick." He said, sounding rather exited. He pulled out a couple hand axes. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:52 pm

" I thought you wanted to fight? Running away now?" Cheryl followed them into the barrier, and raised her wand. She sent white vines to Haru, tying him up.

" I won't hurt him, but won't let him go until you fight me." Cheryl said.

( The vines cannot be broken.)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:56 pm

((Wait. We need people to do the score thingys, like they do in the Hunger Games. So someone can be injured.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:03 pm

(( No, no one should be injured this early on. How about they throw some attacks, then whatever happens from there happens.))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:00 pm

((Joy,bMiki, Arigato, and Witch are sorta like gamemakers
Back to top Go down

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:02 pm

((Hi guys, I'm going to be sort of a game maker like Madoka said. I'm going to do stuff like RP as the witches, control your soul gem limits, and keep track of how hurt you get, but I'll try my best to be fair and not god-mod.))

Last edited by Witch on Sun May 05, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : AGDFEGFJAGF I MEANT NOT, NOT NOW)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:06 pm

((Hi guys, I'm going to be sort of a game maker like Madoka said. I'm going to do stuff like RP as the witches, control your soul gem limits, and keep track of how hurt you get, but I'll try my best to be fair and not god-mod.))

Game-maker number 2 stands beside the conflict. "Proceed" he says, holding the scores.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:19 pm

((Eh, Joy, it isn't really like THG, there are no GMs but we still control stuff. I'll assume the role of the witch))
The barrier was full of swirling colors, and occasionally a blob would form. They were of all different shapes and sizes. One blob formed near the Magica. It was vaguely bird-shaped, and soon six others joined it. They melded into a giant familiar, a sort of color swirl, and began nearing the Magica, attempting to wrap them in its depths.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:31 pm

"Wanna fight!?" Emaka did some tricks with her guns, then fired away.
((Did I hit, Joy?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magica RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magica RP   Magica RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magica RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next