Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?

Go down 
+14
Silver
evan
SilverBell
Primrose
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
mich
Daisy
Owl
Rufistar
len
Snow
Lord Voldemort
Squirtle
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:26 pm

@Crona What did I look like your dream?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:05 pm

@madoka you had black hair, brown eyes, pink-ish lips, Pink madoka shirt, blue shorts
@Heather~ you had brown short hair, blue eyes, light blue shirt, blue shorts, purple flip flops
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Madoka wrote:
Pippin wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Last. Night.

Rainbow (we text a lot, she's in 1/2 of mai dreams from this year), Pastel (we also talk), Witch, Bell, Pippin, Heather, and Misty.
We were having a welcome back party for Lance, but he never showed up XDDDD

WOW. I really wasn't expecting to be dreamed about.
Nice.
Hey, what did I look like? Considering I've never put up any photographs with me in them on the internet.

You looked like a boy with short, auburn hair.

That's actually pretty accurate.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Crona wrote:
@madoka you had black hair, brown eyes, pink-ish lips, Pink madoka shirt, blue shorts
@Heather~ you had brown short hair, blue eyes, light blue shirt, blue shorts, purple flip flops
UNACCURATE
I have blonde hair and grayish-blue eyes.

@Pippin wutttt

Everyone, tell me what I look like in your dreams~

Arigato and Witch looks: like two vietnamese girls with short, dark brown hair and brown eyes. With glasses
Pippin looks: ^^^ auburn-haired dude
Crona looks: messy, long, brown hair, blue eyes
Heather looks brown hair, glasses, brown eyes
Pastel looks: long, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, chinese
Rainbow looks: I already pretty much know what she looks like, so that's how she appears in mai dreams. Long, straight, Caramel hair, brown eyes. moop

Last edited by Madoka on Fri May 10, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Madoka wrote:
Crona wrote:
UNACCURATE

In my dream I don't even look like me so it wouldn't be accurate.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Crona wrote:

Well, you got my hair right xD

I have dark brown eyes, though.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Crona wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Crona wrote:
UNACCURATE

In my dream I don't even look like me so it wouldn't be accurate.
ehe
I had another last night
I became meguca
Angelina was there and she attacked mai bus because there was a Grief seed in it
then Witch and Arigato showed up and bombed the bus
this boy named Anthony was so amazed that he blew up
ehe
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Okay, I guess I'll tell my dream.

I was a blue-haired five-year-old... I guess I was one of my roleplay characters.
Oliver was some anime boy with orange hair.
Madoka was... well, Madoka from PMMM!
And someone else was there but I can't quite remember x(

So it started off with me hiding in the basement of a house. There were a lot of boxes. Madoka and Oliver were rummaging around in them looking for things. I'm not sure what they were looking for. Anyway, I was trying to stay out of their sight. I bumped into this tower of boxes and they fell down. Oliver saw me, and he was surprised to see me. I was scared, and since I was a five-year-old, I started crying.
The end.

And the weird thing is I woke up with my eyes wet... was I crying in my sleep from my dream?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Madoka wrote:
Last. Night.

Rainbow (we text a lot, she's in 1/2 of mai dreams from this year), Pastel (we also talk), Witch, Bell, Pippin, Heather, and Misty.
We were having a welcome back party for Lance, but he never showed up XDDDD

I had another one where I went to an anime camp with most if you.
We stayed in Baka BT 3

I also had a dream that I saw Manor and Bell in New York City, and I was grabbing onto Manor's leg and she was all like "WTF WHO ARE YOU"

Wait what
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:05 pm

god bless you all i had oen with dark manor but i dont remember what happened
youve all camoed though, ive had dreams in which all that happens is i go through the forums and then i wake up. my dreams are bad.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:18 pm

It makes me really happy that I'm in a lot of your guys dreams omg ;w;

I had one. Once. But it was really embarrassing so I'm not going to tell you guys.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Crona wrote:
I had the weirdest dream, everyone on ff was there.
We all were having a family reunion at the same place not knowing, then we all decided to go to the park and we played tag. Witch got it first and then silverbell tripped, then witch got her. While Len was pushing MacTavish down the slide then silverbell got MacTavish then was running after Len screaming something. Then pippin came in and slapped them both and ran off. I then was still running but them Ribbon was climbing the roof of the jungle gym trying to avoid getting tagged. Heather was trying to get up but ribbon was not letting her for some reason... Misty was staring at the both of them until MacTavish came (who was still it) Misty didn't have anywhere else to go so she jumped down the thing landed perfectly and tried running. Mace and Abbey were watching us on a bench...

There was a lot more but I'm telling you guys some funny parts but almost everyone was in there at some point, I remember my dreams very well though. Maybe I will tell you the rest later.

Well i was wanting to be in someone's dream Smile

How did I look like?
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:27 pm

@Madoka Oh my god you are scaring the grammar out of me
HAVE YOU SEEN A PICTURE OF ME OR SOMETHING

And haha I would like to know what I looked like in everyone's dreams
Tonight I will try to dream about you!
Also lucid dreaming of you guys would be awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:01 am

Madoka wrote:

You looked like a boy with short, auburn hair.

Phep.. Hahhahaha.. You looked like a boy. >.> So it means Pippin is a girl on Madoka's dream but looked like a boy.. xD..no offense..

Crona wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Crona wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Lol. Some people here dreams are amazing. xD
@crona I was not there!! xD

No you were, that wasn't my full dream

Ohhh! What do I look like in there? xD

You had dark brown hair, yet your eyes were green. You had glasses, your clothes were boyish

Ohh!!! I wish I had a green eyes :3.. *think think* What do I look like if I have green eyes. *imagining.* And yeah, I have glasses and I do wear boyish clothes because too girly clothes sucks *for me. * and I also have dark brown hair . xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:04 am

Oliver wrote:
god bless you all i had oen with dark manor but i dont remember what happened
youve all camoed though, ive had dreams in which all that happens is i go through the forums and then i wake up. my dreams are bad.

duuude, i know that feeling. once i had a dream with that school from silent hill 1. it was totally creepy. i woke up crying.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:32 am

I had a dream last night where we were all on this forum called 'darkfantageforum' and it was like this one but instead it dealt with several different occult magicks and practices. We were all using pictures of Regan from The Exorcist for our avatars as well. ;~; Tess and Lexi were also registered users on there which was pretty weird because they have nothing to do with this forum and I don't think any of you guys would know who they are. Tess was going on long rants about sloths, peacocks and Bob Dylan, for some reason. Anyway, I'm not sure if that really counts as being a dream with FF users in it, but yeah... *~*
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:43 am

Castiel wrote:
I had a dream last night where we were all on this forum called 'darkfantageforum' and it was like this one but instead it dealt with several different occult magicks and practices. We were all using pictures of Regan from The Exorcist for our avatars as well. ;~; Tess and Lexi were also registered users on there which was pretty weird because they have nothing to do with this forum and I don't think any of you guys would know who they are. Tess was going on long rants about sloths, peacocks and Bob Dylan, for some reason. Anyway, I'm not sure if that really counts as being a dream with FF users in it, but yeah... *~*

Did you saw me in your dreams? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?   Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a dream with people from ff in it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2