Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

me and my girlfriend aaa

Go down 
+14
Link
SilverBell
Jaspers
Relora
Reese
Lord Voldemort
emiko
Oliver
YEEZUS
dewey decimal system
Daisy
Silver
Flynn
el
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:11 pm

It's so awesome that you have a girlfriend!
Your art is also awesome!
can I ship you now
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:17 pm

@mutie Yup, I don't see any problem. ^^ It's just that even my parents don't allow me to have boyfriend nor girlfriend lol. xD

@taost Yup yup, I know >.>
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:12 pm

what a cute couple. i also love your artwork, it's adorable. cheers
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:21 pm

from the pictures i've seen of you you always looked pretty tall so i'm actually surprised you're not taller than sarah?? idk maybe it's just because i'm used to everyone else seeming taller since i'm really short.

anyways your shoulders/upper spine (which were already mentioned) seem to be the only real problem here? it's really good and hey i think this represents you two well, considering that you've been together for just four days. a cheek kiss is nice, and the hearts are cute too. it's very sweet and you're improving a lot!

mmm girl tell me all about it who asked the other one out first were you like best friends or something how did it go???
Back to top Go down
Jaspers
Rookie Fantagian
Jaspers

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:26 pm

hahaha i can answer those questions! (also thanks everyone, it's been super fun so far uwu!!!)

we've known each other for a while now tbh, since like the middle of last year? and we were about as close as you can get, like sisters without the usual rivalries. but i was the one who developed a crush first i think? and then i reblogged a little thing on tumblr, so people would put numbers in my askbox and i'd answer the questions. one of them asked if i secretly liked someone and i said "yes, but there's no way it'll ever happen."

then elly messaged me and we had this whole super roundabout conversation about who it was and she eventually figured it out and was down with it, it was super cute though and we were both really happy!

also i'm only about an inch taller than her uwu.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:30 pm

@jaspers. OhHHhhh! Thats sooooooo Sweeet Did you know that?
----
Off topic.
I don't know why but my classmate always mistakenly call me a lesbian even though I'm not. -.-
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Jaspers wrote:
hahaha i can answer those questions! (also thanks everyone, it's been super fun so far uwu!!!)

we've known each other for a while now tbh, since like the middle of last year? and we were about as close as you can get, like sisters without the usual rivalries. but i was the one who developed a crush first i think? and then i reblogged a little thing on tumblr, so people would put numbers in my askbox and i'd answer the questions. one of them asked if i secretly liked someone and i said "yes, but there's no way it'll ever happen."

then elly messaged me and we had this whole super roundabout conversation about who it was and she eventually figured it out and was down with it, it was super cute though and we were both really happy!

also i'm only about an inch taller than her uwu.
oh gosh that's cute! you both sound great together! you kind of remind me of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egUQju95vT8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:31 pm

btw guys this isnt mod sarah this is a completely different sarah
Back to top Go down
Jaspers
Rookie Fantagian
Jaspers

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:33 pm

@hop, oh gosh!! mutie reblogged a thing with lyrics from that and tagged me in it, i thought yeah exactly hehe. i've never heard the song before now though omg it's so catchy.
Back to top Go down
len
Regular Fantagian
len

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:03 am

Wwwoww you two are such cuties uwu

(gosh I feel super short because I know fukos taller than me and sarah is taller than fuko?? omg)
Back to top Go down
http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:31 pm

aah wow okay again apologies but
joy that was really immature...you just edited your post when someone quoted you?? um
it also says you edited your post so

anyways
yes thanK YOU all a ton aa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:32 pm

fuko how tall are you im like 4'11 or something
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:03 pm

i'm 5'4, and sarah is 5'5

Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Mutie wrote:

Dang you to are tall :0
Then again at my school you would be considered short :[ at my school my best friend is 5'8 you girls are tall in my eyes
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:55 pm

haha i'm the tallest in my class :')
Back to top Go down
len
Regular Fantagian
len

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:57 pm

FUko ur as tall as me omfg
Back to top Go down
http://elementalmaster.tumblr.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Mutie wrote:

Why are you so tall!!? Your just 11 and your that tall? I'm even 5.1 and I'm already the tallest but a boy who is taller than me but just an inch.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:42 am

well i know an 11 year old that's only a month older than me who's around 5'10-6'
i honestly don't know anymore
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:47 am

That's already abnormal believe me.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:52 am

HI I K NOW THIS A REALLY OLD TOPIC BUT. I DONT CARE

fuko and sarah first of all y'all are adorbs okay

second of all

you can think what you want about their relationship but!! it's no ones business! i haven't personally met sarah but i have met fuko and i know she is a really wonderful mature girl and i know that she isn't just messing around and that she's definitely emotionally capable of having a relationship. sooooo yeeeaaaaaaaa
if it makes a difference
i just turned 15 like 2 months ago and i've had a girlfriend for 9 months??? so?? 14 is only 3 years older than 11 and fuko is almost 12 anyway??? age really shouldn't matter! but also this is cute art btw.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:37 am

Mutie wrote:

dang. im only 1 year younger and im like 1'4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and my girlfriend aaa   me and my girlfriend aaa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and my girlfriend aaa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: