Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.

Go down 
+8
Daisy
dewey decimal system
Silver
SilverBell
Reese
Harmony
YEEZUS
evan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Empty
PostSubject: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm bi.
Yes, I'm bi.
I also like men, but I'm bi.
...this is awkward for me......

I like some users on here.
Maybe a handful???
I'm so awkward, and this post is making me feel more awkward.
I just thought I should tell you...
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:32 pm

It's not awkward or strange at all so don't worry. :'o
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:33 pm

It's awjward because I like sone FF users....that's the awkward part...
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Oh that's nice,I'm bi too c: Welcome to the club (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Its totally cool with me, I'm bi too! Well actually, thinking about it, I'm pan maybe but w/e
There's nothing wrong with it so don't feel bad about who you are!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Everyone read the top of the second paragraph and understand why this is really that awkward...
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Aww, it's ok. I'll be there for you, even if I am straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Rin wrote:
Everyone read the top of the second paragraph and understand why this is really that awkward...
I can understand, I mean its strange at first, especially when you're crushing on a friend, but being in love or having a crush is a wonderful feeling, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm so happy you can finally let us know an important part of your identity!
Even if you like some of us, chances are, some of us like you too (in the same way)! So it is better now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:47 pm

I'm totally fine with this! My aunt is bi, she is now considered a lesbian because she is gonna marry a girl. She used to be married to a guy. Well I'm glad you confessed!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Uhm you shouldn't feel akward or embarrassed I mean it's who you are and gosh >.< Now that so many people are confessing... I'm just going to make a new topic in case you don't want me to 'steal your thunder' or anything.
But honestly I like LGBT people better than straight haha they're so laid back and flipping awesome.
If your worried about people judging you it happens to all of us, no biggie. Just WHIP YO HAIR GURL.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Ohh! It really needs a lot of guts to post this thread confessing to everyone that your a Bi. But It's okay, Nobody is against to it.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Wish wrote:
Uhm you shouldn't feel akward or embarrassed I mean it's who you are and gosh >.< Now that so many people are confessing... I'm just going to make a new topic in case you don't want me to 'steal your thunder' or anything.
But honestly I like LGBT people better than straight haha they're so laid back and flipping awesome.
If your worried about people judging you it happens to all of us, no biggie. Just WHIP YO HAIR GURL.
Are you saying that I'm not as good as LGBTs because I don't have the same sexuality as them? I'm not trying to judge but it makes me feel down that you think people who are not bi aren't cool too ;w;
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Rin wrote:
hey we all feel awkward when we start getting those 'crush' feelings for people. but if you say you have a crush on somebody, it takes so much weight and awkwardness off your shoulders, believe me! you don't even need to say who it is, just that you like somebody, and you'll feel better already.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Don't worry I still love you (in a nonromantic or sexual way) as I'm sure everyone else does c:

I'm happy for you to get that off your chest c:
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Are you bi-sexual, or bi-romantic?

Also, why is everyone coming out now? I post one topic and BOOM.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:08 pm

It's fine! We all have different likes, we would never be mad at you. I kind of know how you feel since I am...a..attracted to my own gender. It might be embarriSing to say at first, but it does not matter, we are all treated equally and we are free to like anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:46 pm

No one would want mai ❤ though :c
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Madoka wrote:
No one would want mai ❤ though :c
No! Madoka, your heart is precious. I bet somebody will do anything for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.   The most awkward thing I've ever confessed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most awkward thing I've ever confessed.
Page 1 of 1