Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Open it or not It's all your choice.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Open it or not It's all your choice.    Wed May 15, 2013 10:41 pm

I asked MacTavish to delete the "Poll" thread because it's giving me a lot of trouble And it's also giving stress to other people.
I know I've been wrong but I'm not gonna admit that all those thing I posted there are all wrong, some of them are right.
That's why I'm starting my sorry thread because I can't take it anymore. It's been 2 days or just yesterday the argue start. And honestly this is my first time confessing my mistake.

I don't know why the "Phew! there are still many straight." Or something like that, that I posted cause a very big trouble. I know I'm a hot tempered person that's why my friends always makes me not mad especially when I'm in bad mood because my mouth would just go on a "Rap" <- Yes, That's what we called. >.<

I know the people who hate me already won't click this thread because yeah, normally they hate me so they won't think any threads I posted at all by now.

I'm really sorry to those people who got mad because I really don't know why people got mad just because of that sentence. I know I'm in a bad grammar so forgive me. I know it's not easy for forgive so I will just not expect you all will forgive me. I really sorry for hurting your feelings everyone. For saying bad things about your sexuality even though I don't know if I'm really saying the bad thing. I so sorry that I always give a dang explanation.

So I'm really really sorry. That's all I just wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Open it or not It's all your choice.    Wed May 15, 2013 11:41 pm

I was never mad/upset or insulted from what you've said and done in the beginning, but apology accepted ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Open it or not It's all your choice.    Fri May 24, 2013 8:49 am

Joy wrote:
I was never mad/upset or insulted from what you've said and done in the beginning, but apology accepted ;3

Awhh... Thank you Charlene. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open it or not It's all your choice.    

Back to top Go down

Open it or not It's all your choice.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1