Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?

Go down 
+2
Silver
Flynn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?   Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:28 am

Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge online roleplayer, but this is getting ridiculous. There are like, 5 new application topics a day, and most of the RPs only last about 6 pages and then die. Remember when RPs could clear 50 pages? Maybe we should be trying for something like that.

Also, we should slow down on the copies and "remakes". Try looking at the other application topics before making yours. If someone else made an RP about mysterious aliens invading earth two days ago, maybe you'd better wait on that one. And RPs that die often die for a reason. I wouldn't bring it back two weeks after it died.

This isn't me attacking anyone in particular. This is me expressing an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?   Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:48 am

I think I kina agree with you, yesterday I think I signed up for at least 5 rp's I think I won't even play on half of them. I noticed some rp's only last 3 pages and everyone quits. Yeah... I think we are going to fast

I don't even remember the last time I made an rp because people take my idea. Anyways I think there are some people who make rp's every single day! I remember stranded and survivor omg those two lasted for a really long time! I mean stranded littler was more than 150 pages longs

Last edited by Weeping Angel on Mon May 20, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?   Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:00 am

I am starting one right now, and it'll probably take a couple of days to set up. we should have more of those.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?   Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:31 am

I think we should slow down on the re-makes, but not role-plays themselves.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?   Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:47 am

Flower wrote:

I didn't say no more roleplays at all, what I meant was that we don't need much more than like, one new RP a week, instead of 5 a day.

That way, people could stay more focused on one, and they wouldn't die so quickly.

You have no idea how long I spent thinking up the rules for my Hunger Games RP. It was dead in 21 pages. And I've been on ones that died within 5 pages.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?   Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:52 am

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Flower wrote:

I didn't say no more roleplays at all, what I meant was that we don't need much more than like, one new RP a week, instead of 5 a day.

That way, people could stay more focused on one, and they wouldn't die so quickly.

You have no idea how long I spent thinking up the rules for my Hunger Games RP. It was dead in 21 pages. And I've been on ones that died within 5 pages.

I was once on one that died on the first page and I could tell that the creator had put a lot of effort into it. It was a shame because I had really been looking forward to participating in that roleplay but everyone just stopped posting in it almost right away.
But yeah, we definitely should try to slow down on making new RPs, and if not that then people should at least check to see if there's an active roleplay going on with the same/similar idea that they have before they make their roleplay.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?   Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Castiel wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Flower wrote:

I was once on one that died on the first page and I could tell that the creator had put a lot of effort into it. It was a shame because I had really been looking forward to participating in that roleplay but everyone just stopped posting in it almost right away.
But yeah, we definitely should try to slow down on making new RPs, and if not that then people should at least check to see if there's an active roleplay going on with the same/similar idea that they have before they make their roleplay.

Ia agree. Maybe Mace could make sections, and a new rule? Like, a fan-fiction section ( HG RPs, LOTR RPs, Twilight RPs, HP RPs, ECT.) And other sections. I personally think the only people who should be re-making role-plays are the original creators themselves. I mean, c'mon it's getting kid of ridiculous! There should be a limit. Like, each user can post 1-2 role-plays a day.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?   Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Adam, earlier this morning I was going to make the exact same topic. I agree with you . We can't have time to RP on all these RP's. Thank you just thank you so so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?   Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you guys think it's time to slow down on the RPs?
Page 1 of 1