Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Creepypasta discussion

Go down 
+9
YEEZUS
Rufistar
Jian
dewey decimal system
Lenka
Miles
Squirtle
Madisen
Flynn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Teacup wrote:
Am I the only one here not scared of Creepypasta stories?
I'm not scared either
Most of them kinda are boring actually
But some are pretty cool

Last edited by Witch on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Teacup wrote:
no, I'm not either. It isn't that scary, but very interesting ouo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:51 pm

the worst creepypasta i've ever read is sonic.exe and star fox 6664
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 am

Teacup wrote:

Of course not.

I'm not scared of Jeff the Killer so much as I think he's the best thing to happen to the internet.

@Castiel: Not yet. Looking it up now.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:51 pm

I'm not scared of most creepypasta stories, the only one I am scared of is smile dog.

Has anyone read "The Thing In The Wall?" It has a picture that kind of looks like Jeff the killer but is not him.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm not scared of them. I read a few in the spirit of the discussion, and some of them are SO corny and cliche they are more funny then scary.
Can anyone recommend any good ones?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Lenka wrote:
I'm not scared of them. I read a few in the spirit of the discussion, and some of them are SO corny and cliche they are more funny then scary.

.Jeff the Killer (My personal favourite)

. Masky

. BEN drowned

. Slender Man

. Suicidemouse.avi

. Smile Dog

. The Rake

Those are just a couple.

The only one I really didn't like was Jane the Killer. I was never a big fan of genderbends, but this one really irked me.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Lenka wrote:

Try out The Washday Demon, A Change in Seasons, Psychosis, Her Protection, Gray, White With Red, The Russian Sleep Experiment, Gateway of the Mind, Ted's Caving Page, Huntsville Camping Trip, Seventeen, Those Eyes, and Crawl. c':
I'm not really much of a creepypasta fan but I do browse through the site every once and a while, and the stories I listed above are all pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Castiel wrote:
Lenka wrote:

Try out The Washday Demon, A Change in Seasons, Psychosis, Her Protection, Gray, White With Red, The Russian Sleep Experiment, Gateway of the Mind, Ted's Caving Page, Huntsville Camping Trip, Seventeen, Those Eyes, and Crawl. c':
I'm not really much of a creepypasta fan but I do browse through the site every once and a while, and the stories I listed above are all pretty decent.

Aah how could I forget that one

Yeah, CreepyPasta is pretty cool in general. If you're at all like me you're pretty much bound to like at least 95% of them.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Jane The Killer is cool too and I think its actual believable too,but Jeff The Killer doesn't allow me to sleep anymore -__- I'm always looking at my window and some dark places in my room.I searched him up on Youtube and found this video of people spotting him,I can't post the link since I'm a new user.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Eridan wrote:
Jane The Killer is cool too and I think its actual believable too,but Jeff The Killer doesn't allow me to sleep anymore -__- I'm always looking at my window and some dark places in my room.I searched him up on Youtube and found this video of people spotting him,I can't post the link since I'm a new user.

I still think she's annoying. I mean, she's "immortal", is better at everything than Jeff, hates Jeff even though she's doing the exact same thing he does, is superpretty for no reason, and has no character development.

Hmm, what's that word again? Mary Sue? I think that's it.

Once you're not considered new anymore, can you show me that video? It sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Jeff wrote:
Eridan wrote:

I still think she's annoying. I mean, she's "immortal", is better at everything than Jeff, hates Jeff even though she's doing the exact same thing he does, is superpretty for no reason, and has no character development.

Hmm, what's that word again? Mary Sue? I think that's it.

Once you're not considered new anymore, can you show me that video? It sounds awesome.

Jane is quite pretty...I heard that every time her and Jeff fight she always wins? I don't know..But yea I'll show you the video your gonna have to look really close because during the time it was dark out you'll see like a leg out and it pops right back in :3
Back to top Go down
Madisen
Junior Fantagian
Madisen

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Now that I think of it... Jane IS really pretty.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:17 pm

I feel kind of stupid for asking this, but...who is Jane, anyway? ;-;
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Jane is like a less-appealing Jeff who kicks Jeff's butt a lot for no reason and is annoying.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Jeff wrote:
Jane is like a less-appealing Jeff who kicks Jeff's butt a lot for no reason and is annoying.
I just googled her and??? She seems more like some sort of an OC from a fanfiction than a creepypasta character IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Yea,but Jane story sounds a bit realistic.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Eridan wrote:
Yea,but Jane story sounds a bit realistic.
How?? She's freaking "immortal" and "soulless".
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm saying,it sounds like something real that would happen.I don't like her,but I like her story.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Has anyone heard of The Smiling Cat? To me, that creepypasta was really lame.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:

Is this a ripoff of Smile Dog?
Back to top Go down
Miles
Junior Fantagian
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Smiling Cat reminds me of the creepy cat that always pops up from Alice In Wonderland
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Jeff wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:

Is this a ripoff of Smile Dog?

Nah, it is different, but really fake. It is kind of like one of those horror movies that make you laugh more than get scared. Its pretty much about a cat with green eyes, and big teeth.

this is a spoiler to people who want to read the smiling cat:
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:29 am

Sorry for bumping the topic and double posting but I'm getting back into creepypasta...

I don't know if anyone is going to post here but I just felt like saying; If you think Jane is bad, look up 'Nina the Killer'. It is cringe worthy :/
Back to top Go down
AtomicThings
New Fantagian
AtomicThings

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:51 pm

+Reverse wrote:
If you think Jane is bad, look up 'Nina the Killer'. It is cringe worthy :/
Oh my. That is bad. But to be honest I rarely cringe over anything so.. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Free231
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta discussion   Creepypasta discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepypasta discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2