Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}

Go down 
+2
Primrose
Miranda2
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:10 am

Klytie was going ballistic now, pounding the glass and screaming. She was loud enough for everyone else to here her. Her last attempts failed, and soon she was lifted into the arena, dazzled by it's beauty. If only there weren't 23 other blood-thirsty tributes with her, hoping to make an easy kill. She inhaled deeply, trying to find Court in the bundle. She couldn't. She looked for a trident, and spotted only one. ONLY ONE. Who knew if she could get it.

{ @Jeff I've added one, not because my character, but because it's a popular weapon. }
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:14 am

((@memories: Since you're the creator I guess I have no choice but to allow it.))

"Let the 57th annual Hunger Games begin!" The timer stops and a gong sounds.

The tribute girl from district 6 is the first on her feet, followed by the boy from 3 and the girl from 1. The girl from 1 grabs a knife and begins to run away.

Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Clara was one of the first people to leave her plate. She ran with great energy towards the Cornucopia. She had a great stop when she was about to crash against a pillar. She stopped, and scanned the area. She spotted two bows. She took the bow and she sheath of arrows. She saw only one was left. Clara saw the girl from 6 and the boy from 3. She aims an arrow at the girl from 6, hoping it hits. Then she runs to the forest, making signals for the Careers to follow.

-------------------------

Court steps off right after Clara. He puts on a badly camouflaged backpack and eyes the Cornucopia. Almost none of his favorite weapons were there. He reaches the Cornucopia after Clara has left. He finds himself on the mouth of the Cornucopia and goes even deeper. When he's almost at the end, he picks up a heavy sword and picks up the trident. I don't know how to use this thing.. I need to make sure Klytie gets it. Court thought. He squeezed through the pillars at the end and found Clara. "What's the trident for?" Clara asked. "Klytie. My district partner. I thought you guys let her in." Court said. Clara looked at the district 2 male (he's also in the Careers) "Okay. She's in." Clara said. Court peeked out of the bush in his hiding place and mouthed "KLYTIE! COME HERE!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:29 pm

3. Clara just barely misses the girl from 6.

The District 3 male makes it safely into the forest. Meanwhile the girl from 1 slaughters the girl from 10 with the knife she got. The District 9 male launches himself at Klytie, aiming to break her arms.
2 - and he misses.

ALIVE:
1 - both
2 - both
3 - both
4 - both
5 - both
6 - both
7 - both
8 - both
9 - both
10 - male
11 - both
12 - both

DEAD:
10 - female
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Tila runs so fast. "Gawd! Reef I set the nets." she whipers. Reef is cloaked in a tree. Tila climbs up and goes under the leaf blanket he made. "Hey, beware. There are hornets nests everywhere. There is one 2 yards away. It's if someone sees us." He whispered. Tila nodded "Only for emgerancies. By the way I busted my butt getting two swords for us so your lucky I'm here." Tila whispered back. "Thanks. All I grabbed was 2 pocket knives." Reef whisped back. "That's still useful. Thank you Reef." She said. It might be all right after all.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:03 pm

((please read the description of the arena.. only the GMs have rights to put nests and such.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Dixie takes off with great energy. She grabs one of the badly camouflaged backpacks. She sees 2 knives over by the Cornucopia. She grabs them and takes off running. She didn't pause to see if anyone was following her. She wanted to keep a fair distance away from the other tributes. She would be lucky if she made a trusting alliance.

[I probably messed up... and to think that I finished the first Hunger Games book yesterday...]
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Symphony~. wrote:
((please read the description of the arena.. only the GMs have rights to put nests and such.))
((But can't we just have one by our tree pretty please with sugar on top))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:34 pm

@Miranda: No. It should be a surprise when I throw in Tracker Jacker nests. I don't do it because someone asked.

The fighting stops at the Cornucopia.
Congratulations, players! You all made it through safely!

However, some of the NPCs are not so lucky. Besides the girl from 10, the dead tributes are:
Both tributes from district 5
The male from District 7
The male from District 8
The female from 6
The male from 12
Both from 11

8 deaths in all.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:13 pm

During the fighting at the Cornucopia, Silk watched as she saw eight tribute slaughtered. She quickly grabbed a back pack and a knife a few feet away from it. Seeing that no one was watching her, she quickly ran away from the cornucopia and tried to find a source of water.
Now Silk found a small place near a pond for her to camp about for a while. She recapped what happened at the cornucopia. At least Kelvar, the other tribute from 8, was already killed. That meant that she was the only one who was District 8's tribute. She wished she grabbed a bow and arrow, but a knife would do.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Still numb on her plate, Klytie was surprised by Court's voice. " Court, I-" Before she could finish her sentence, out of no where, the girl from nine tackled her to the ground. Klytie screamed, attempting to get up. It was no use, though. This girl was a lot bigger than her, since the girl was older. Even though Klytie's better fed, she's no match for the girl, who looks about 15. " GET OFF!" She screams, flipping over as she kicks the girl in the face. The girl is angry now, cutting a slice across Klytie's forehead as she yelps.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Silk heard Klytie's scream. She remembered it from the night on the train. It was painful and loud which made Silk feel sympathetic. Walking closer to the pond's shore, she l looked at herself. She managed to escape the Cornucopia without a single scratch on her, which made her very lucky. Suddenly, there was a rattle in the grass near her. Without thinking, she crawled to a spot in the wild grass where she couldn't be seen. She watched as the male tribute from 6 appeared in her view. Silk was worried because she overheard that this tribute has really good eyesight and her hiding place was pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Still up in the tree they heard some screaming.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Dixie has stopped running to catch her breath. She was near a pond. Perfect. A water source. She then heard a rustling in the tall grasses. Without hesitation, Dixie quickly climbs up a tree. She hopes she was out of view from the other district tributes.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:18 pm

"Hey Reef do you here a rumbling?" Tila said. Out came a girl. Reef held his sword. "Who are you and are you going to kill us?" Reef whispered with might in his voice. "Reef, she might wanna team up!" Tila said. "I'm Tila and this is Reef."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:25 pm

"Oh!" Dixie said in surprise. She didn't expect other tributes to be in this tree. She clearly couldn't see them from the ground. She was about to go for her knife when the girl has introduced herself and the boy. "I'm Dixie. Dixie Jardine" Dixie says.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:05 am

((Angellina, you have to ask a GM whether any attack hits, and that includes kicking. You can't just decide yourself.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:43 am

{{ Actually, Jeff, I never mentioned such a thing in the rules. Since the female from nine is indeed an NPC, the only time you have to use a random number generator is if Klytie actually tries to kill her with a weapon. If Klytie's kicking, let's say, Mirai's character, then you'd have to use a random number generator. }}
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:48 am

((Understood, Angellina. I shall keep that in mind.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:10 am

{{ Good. Also, please refrain from controlling the NPCs too much. But, by all means, draw them together with the real-characters we're controlling. }}

Klytie's forehead begins to hurt. The blood seeps down from her wound and onto her face, as she spits a bit to keep it from travelling into her mouth. The girl from nine has stopped her attack; She simply sits on Klytie, trying to figure out whether she should kill her, or just to leave her with the injury and go. Klytie doesn't dare make a move, though. A simple punch or kick could result in a knife to the chest or stomach, which would kill her for sure. Studying her facial features, Klytie realized her eyes were a rather odd shade of blue; Deep on the top and light on the bottom, with green specks scattered around the pupil. Her hair was a deep red, tied up into a high pony tail. Some pieces were sticking out, hanging over the girls face. The girl raises her brown eyebrows at Klytie. Finally, a smirk comes to her face, as she cleans the blood from Klytie's wound off of her knife with her jacket. Then, she lifts it up. " A good one to the head should do it." Out of no where, Klytie's adrenaline begins to rush, as she moves her head to the side. The knife sticks deep into the ground as the girl fumbles to pull it out. With this chance, Klytie stands up, kicking the girl in the head. She yelps, falling to the ground. This isn't good..We're going to fight.. Klytie gulps. With no weapon - The trident is still in Court's hand- she had to use the combat skills she learned in her short year of training.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:59 am

"Hello Dixie, We don't want to kill you sense you seem like a nice person. But you can't just know our hide out you see now, do you know how to solve this problem?" Reef said all serious. Tila looked at Reef surpissed. Reef looked at her sword and Tila got it out. "If you want you can team with use and hide out under this blanket at day and go to different trees at night. But If you are on our team and tell where our hide outs are you will be forced to a death. Sense I like you it will be fast and not painful~ I think." Tila scunched her ebrow at Dixie.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Court frowned. "This is bad. Really bad." He said. Court stood up and took his sword with him. "What the heck are you doing?" Clara asked in an unpleasant way. Court looked back. "I'll do what I want to do." Court snapped back, walking slowly. He grabbed the girl from nine in great surprise. He swung his sword at her, hoping to cut through her neck. (Tell me if I hit!)
-------------
Clara watched from a distance, looking at Court's back. Clara picked up her bow and aimed an arrow at the girl's heart. (Tell me if I hit!)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:06 pm

We have to wait for Jeff....
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:11 pm

he's not online.. great.. can't you use a generator and take a picture? or do we have to wait?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm not game-maker, just says that because I'm creator. PM him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}   The 57th Hunger Games! { RP} - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 57th Hunger Games! { RP}
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next