Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Klaviel's Art Competition

Go down 
+11
ℓᏫƦԃƐ
flower
adrriaa
Bloobu
Oliver
o
aimi
Snow
no
el
Rufistar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:15 pm

I may put a grayschaled color in there or two, but I think that once you scan it you can change the hues through photoshop or gimp, or any other simple editor. I also happen to have a tutorial on how to turn traditional lines into digital line-art, so if you need that, tell me.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:19 pm

I've already got a piece I finished down here done; It has greys & blacks. Is it alright if I PM it to you? ;u;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Sorry, ah, but it needs to be based off some two words and three colors.
Back to top Go down
ℓᏫƦԃƐ
Rookie Fantagian
ℓᏫƦԃƐ

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Username: Soccercrumbs
Preferred color scheme: Surprise me.
Traditional or Digital: Digital.
You're whalecome: Dolphinitely!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:05 pm

^Thank God for your application. I still, still need one or more submission otherwise it's not fair.

I'll send your colors in soon, thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Okay, I was told I could bump this since it's a competition, so, sorry 'bout that. But, anyway, I finally got the needed submission from another user! The judging will be over in five days, ending on Friday the 13th, at 5:00 PM. Anybody new may still enter, just make sure to have your entry in by that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:47 pm

This ends today, just saying!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Good Luck to all!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:32 pm

O has won first place for the entry of:
Spoiler:
Her colors were bright yellow, orange, and teal, while her words were repeat and sensation.

Witch has won second place for the entry of:
Spoiler:
Her colors were navy blue, red, and white, while her words were sea and comfort.

Soccercrumbs has won third place for the entry of:
Spoiler:
Her colors were yellow, fern green, and scarlet, while her words were sunny and memory.

Congratulations!  I thought they were all beautiful so it was really, really hard to decide.  PM me on what you want for your prizes (look at the list).  If you guys want any drawings removed from this post, tell me if you're not comfortable with it!  I loved them all.

Last edited by Klaviel on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Deviantart says Witch's entry doesn't exist and servimg says I have to sign in?

If it's not too much to ask... may you perhaps upload the imgs themselves and put them in spoilers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Relora wrote:
Deviantart says Witch's entry doesn't exist and servimg says I have to sign in?

If it's not too much to ask... may you perhaps upload the imgs themselves and put them in spoilers?
Sure! I edited it.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Wow those entries are beautiful! They deserved to win.
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Congrats for those who won.
Whoa, those entries are really awesome & creative! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:08 am

woah so nice~
Congrats to the people who won!~
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:33 pm

oh my gosh thank you so much!! i really appreciate it. and to the other winners, congrats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:58 pm

o wrote:
oh my gosh thank you so much!! i really appreciate it. and to the other winners, congrats!
You're welcome! I thought your submission was beautiful. Remember to contact me with what you want for your logo, banner, drawings, etc. for the prize.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:00 pm

They deserved to win! Cx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Congrats to o and Soccercrumbs! Their entries are really good! They fit the color scheme and theme perfectly uwu
And thank you, I'm really happy that I won ;w;
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Wow those are all quite gorgeous o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klaviel's Art Competition   Klaviel's Art Competition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klaviel's Art Competition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2