Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Walls ((RP))

Go down 
+2
flower
Officer Number Two
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Mya fell asleep and felt safe.... kinda
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Rhode continued to gulp down the fresh water that occupied the sea. "This is why I haven't died of dehydration." She pointed out. "Or else I would've died ages ago!" Rhode looked around. She was in the mood for something other than water. "Before I figured out the sea water was actually fresh water, I drank coconut juice." She explained to Vespera.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Insiste sighed. The walls had dropped a while ago, yet she was too scared to leave. She was riding on top of a white tiger. Her hair was wrapped in a bun, and a few hairs were sticking out. She also had a light blue flower on her ear. "Good boy." She whispered. She jumped off and stood on the white stand. She stood on the tips of her toes and picked up two white diamonds. She put one on the ground and took a bite off the other one.

Insiste always eats diamonds when she thinks she's asked too much to the monster and she wouldn't be able to pay it back. She practically lives on diamonds. She took another deep bite. Her white teeth were slightly sharper and pointier than normal. She crushed the pieces in her mouth and sucked the juices out of it. She bit a little out of the second diamond, on the tip. She sucked out the juices and chewed out the last pieces.

Insiste smiled, and threw some juice over her head. Her hair got soaked, and then dried quickly. She smiled, showing her slightly pointy teeth, and stood up. Tomorrow she would have to give 30 diamonds to the monster because she asked for some stuff. But that stuff only lasts 24 hours and then they disappear.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:05 am

Lilia walked through the ice and snow, blinded by the blizzard. She had stupidly given up on finding Mya's house and desperately moved on to the land behind it, which seemed not to have any weather at all. She continued her way and closed her eyes to prevent icy shards from hurting them. When she opened them she found herself face-to-face with a white tiger, and fell to the ground. "N-n-nice t-t-tiger..." she stammered, stroking the animal's head. It didn't pounce or anything, so she decided it was ok to pet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Insiste turned around and found Lilia. Lilia was with one of her white tigers. She whistled and the tiger came to her. "They d-don't do anything.. don't worry.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:34 am

"Well, um... would you like a pie?" Lilia said, holding up her basket. "I have more than I know what to do with right now... there's blueberry pie...lemon pie...cherry..." she opened the basket and the sweet aromas filled her nose. "They seemed to have survived the blizzard back there."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:38 am

"I've.. never gone outside this place.." Insiste admitted. "I've never had one of those.. May I try t-this one?" She asked, and picked up a lemon pie.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:51 pm

"Sure, they're safe to eat." Lilia said, gaining courage. She eyed the diamonds in the sky and the one in Insiste's hand. "Say, what are those diamond things in the sky? They look pretty."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:03 pm

"it's hard to explain.. but they're like stars.. They light up the place.." She said. "You can take as many as you want.. Just don't shine their light on the tigers.. or something bad will happen." She said. She bit into the lemon pie. "Wow, this is delicious!" She said. Her feet moved around nervously on the soft white sand. "Do you want me to teach you how to ride a tiger? You can name it if you want." She said, and smiled. She whistled and one of the tigers came to her. "Don't worry, they don't bite unless you shine the light of the diamonds on them."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:47 pm

"Glad you like the pie..." Lilia said as the tiger ran over to Insiste. "Uh... I don't think I can ride one of those... I'm not the best with animals..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:50 pm

"I've been with these tigers all my life. Trust me." She said. "Can you whistle?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Lilia blew a long, sharp note. "That's a yes!" she said cheerfully. "They help me calm down the...uh, never mind. So how do you train these guys?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:42 pm

"Okay.. so, this tiger will be yours.. You may name it however you want. So.. let's start by showing it how to sit. So, say sit and then whistle a note. Say sit again and whistle again. Then the third time, just whistle the same note and it will sit. It's really easy. Just don't get the notes mixed up."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Lilia blew a sweet note and said, "Sit." the tiger sat. She repeated this and the same thing happened. Then she just blew again without saying sit. The tiger sat again, and she smiled. "Wow, they're smart little fellas, aren't they?" She scratched the tiger behind it's ears.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:33 pm

"Yes," Insiste said, smiling. "Do you want to ride it now?" She asked. "It's not hard.. you know they don't attack."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:47 am

"Uh..." Lilia awkwardly got on the tiger. "So uh, how do I make him move?" she look down at the tiger's head and back at Insiste.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:21 pm

"Tigers are free spirits. They go wherever whenever. However, you can give them directions." She said. She took out a leash connected to a rope from her sidebag. She hooked the leash to the neck of thr tiger and handed her the rope. "Just use the rope as a way to direct it, and use your legs to increase the speed. She got on a tigerherself and rode it without a leash.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:46 am

Lilia nodded and the tiger began to move at a fast pace. She turned it around and then straight. She was riding peacefully for a while, since the entire place seemed to be flat and there wasn't any dust to block her view, since it all seemed to magically fall back in place. "Wait a minute...how do you stop him?" She started to get worried and tried to stop the tiger, which only made it go faster and out of control. "Help! I can't stop him! How do you make the tiger sit? Oh wait..." she whistled a note as loud as she could, and the tiger, remembering the sit command, sat. Lilia fell off to the side. She got up, and the dust magically fell back in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:57 am

"Oh, sorry!  I forgot to teach you how to stop. It's just like sit.. just whistle!" She said. She whistled a short tune and rode a tiger. The tiger's paws made marks in the sand that quickly faded away. "What about a race?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:06 am

"A race? To where? There isn't anything anywhere for miles around...what about that black thing in the distance?" Lilia stared at the speck in the wide open. "I think it could be a cave... do you know what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:04 pm

"About that.." Insiste said, looking up. "It's hard to explain, but.. let's go to the cave.. just don't go inside it."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:52 pm

"If you say so..." Lilia said. She took one last curious look at the cave, and shook her head. Some things were meant to be kept a secret. "Let's go then." She hopped onto her tiger. "Ready...set...go!" The tiger leapt into action and she was off, trying her best to keep up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Insiste took off a few seconds after Lilia. The tiger ran at full-speed. Insiste hopped off and touched the corner of the cave. "I won!" She said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:36 pm

"Oh well. I guess... oh my gosh, what is that?!" Lilia nearly fell onto the ground in surprise. A huge, ugly looking monster peeped its head out of the opening of the cave. It growled loudly, like someone had awoken it from a long nap. "What do we do?!" She grabbed a diamond and held it tightly, ready to throw it at the beast. "He isn't dangerous...right?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Insiste turned at Lilia. "This.. is the monster.." She said. "Um.. here's your diamonds for the week. 30 exactly." Insiste said. She emptied her bag full of diamonds. The monster snatched them. "May I have.. a whistle for the tigers?" Insiste asked. "That'd be 3 diamonds.. Get them by tomorrow." A deep, scary voice said. "Okay." Then a wooden whistle, with beautiful golden decorations, appeared. She smiled. "Remember it only lasts 24 hours." The monster said, and growled. "Don't wake me up unless it's an emergency." It said. The monster hurried back into the darkness of its cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walls ((RP))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next