Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lacadia (RP)

Go down 
+5
evan
Relora
alex
YEEZUS
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm

"Don't worry, I am not one for gossip." she winked. "If you don't want to talk, that's just fine. I have to leave for a dungeon soon, anyway." She pointed over into the direction she was originally walking in. It led to the forest, where she would try to find an open cave.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:42 pm

"A dungeon, you say?" Jakobus allowed a slight, confident smirk to spread across his features. "Well then, would you mind if I tagged along perhaps?" he finally asked, trying his hardest not too seem too full of it, but at the same time being, you know, drunk.
He knew this would be incredibly irrational, stupid and immature of him as he did need to get home to Rae, but at the same time he really did need to practice his skills a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 pm

"You seriously thing you can handle it? Are you not drunk?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. Sacha shuffled around and squeaked a bit in the cape pocket.
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm

(Timeskiplol)
Cilex had gone back to his hotel room and grabbed his cloak, map, and staff. Then proceeded to head towards some random dungeon.
Now he found himself lost. After taking another look at his map, he realized that it was upside down.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:55 pm

"Yeah," he gave her an affirmative nod before continuing; "besides I'm not really that drunk anymore. Just a bit tipsy, but I can definitely handle it. I've been meaning to get some practice lately anyway and this seems to be a pretty good opportunity." he grinned with the last part, feeling thankful that he had his sword on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:03 pm

"Okay," she said, a grin spreading across her face. "Just keep up." She quickly shifted her position and began to walk away, and gave a beckoning motion with her hand after a few paces.

(SORRY FOR CONSTANT ONE LINERS)
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:07 pm

"Like that'll be a problem." he replied in a manner which was intended to be friendly, though he was sure it came across as being cocky. He saw her motion for him to follow, and he happily did so, trying to stay close behind but also far away enough as to not make her feel uncomfortable.
((hOW CRUNK CAN U GET B4 U THINK UR ACTUALLY GOOD AT DOINg things))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Quickly strolling down the clean stone roads, she switched her crossbow from her left hand to her right.  She was right-handed, therefor it was necessary for any sudden targets, though she doubted it was necessary in a peaceful city like that.

-TIME SKIP CUZ IM A LAZY BUTT, this doesnt apply to other dudez tho-

"Halt!" the guards yelled as she neared the exit which lead to the forest.  Both of their voices seemed rough and demanding. "Show your pass or turn back."

She handed them over the pass, which happened to be in her right coat pocket. One of the guards flipped through, quickly examining each page. She looked behind her as they did so.

The guards nodded, opening the gate for her.  After she went through, it was quickly shut behind her.  Only eerie forest surrounded her once she exit.  She rotated her position, waiting for Jakobus to come through along with her.  She trusted he was an actual warrior, if not, it didn't affect her.

(Edit: they cam e back online)
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:18 pm

(EDITED!)
Jakobus nearly cringed as the guards yelled out their sudden commands, though he made sure to quickly calm down. The security checkpoints always made him feel a bit nervous and the guards never seized to agitate him with their obnoxious orders and commands.
He watched as the stranger, now revealed as being named 'Isis', walked through the large gate that the guards watched over. He heard one of them yell, "Next!" and meekly advanced towards the guards, feeling increasingly uncomfortable by the second. "Pass!" they yelled to him, their voices loud and demanding. It took Jakobus a few moments before he was able to respond to their inquiry (if you could even call it that), despite him having been through this process many times before. "Of course." he replied coolly, somewhat taking pride in his sudden shift in moods. It seemed as though the alcohol was coming back to him once more and the empowering feelings of confidence along with it. He flashed the pass to them which one of them took and examined before handing it back to Jakobus, nodding and opening the gate, allowing him to pass through to the other side to greet Isis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:31 pm

"Good," she told him. "Come on, I'm going to look for an open cave." She took Sacha out of her pocket and placed him on her shoulder. Instead of walking this time, she ran as fast as she could, her hands open and head forward.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:39 pm

(( sORRY i'm just kinda waiting here
are u guys leaving the city or what's happening ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:40 pm

((yeah were leaving, i planned something with cilex so))
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:53 pm

(( alright uvu ))

Rae lazily went up to go to the bathroom, putting the pipe back. Nothing had kicked in yet. Before it did, it was safe to have a nap in her opinion. She slowly took her clothes off, and kicked them in the corner with her weapon. After closing the curtains, Rae crept under the blankets and began to drift off into sleep. Right before she was in full sleep, she began to wonder where Jakobus was and more importantly if he was alright.
Her mind settled down, and off to sleep she went.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:29 am

He gave her a nod in return, followed by a softly spoken 'yeah'. He gripped the hilt of his still sheathed sword, attempting to, in a sense, 'mentally prepare' himself for the dungeon. There was no way he could afford to screw this up—that would just be embarrassing and pathetic on his part, really. He was about to ask her something when she suddenly shot off, leaving him behind in the dust. He quickly recovered from the sudden surprise, following her trail as quickly as he could as to not get left behind.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:47 am

((What be going on? I was like gone for five days and I'm completely confused))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:50 am

((UmMMmm ok so
i believe madoka's character is/was looking for a partner
rae was at her house smokin' the pots and is now going to sleep
cliex got lost b/c he was reading his map upside down
and jakobus is following isis into a dungeon))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Jumping over rocks and logs, she had Sacha still on her shoulder, somehow still hanging on for life. "Hang on, Sacha." she said, again, talking to a mouse. His tiny claws gripped tightly onto her shirt. She stopped suddenly, waiting for him (drunkobus) to catch up.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:15 pm

When Jakobus had finally caught up to Isis, he noticed something on her shoulder which repulsed him to no extent. He stood there, petrified and unable to move for upon her shoulder was a...mouse. His breathing nearly came to a complete stop as he stared at the creature, wide-eyed and nearly about to piss his pants. He usually had a better grip on himself and controlling his fears, but how could he while facing a mouse in the dark, early hours of the morning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:30 pm

"You done?" she asked once he caught up. The two were now near each other. "What's the matter?" she breathed, as soon as she noticed that she could only hear her panting. That was, until, she noticed he was eyeing Sacha. Giggling a bit, she grabbed him off her shoulder, and waved the mouse in the man's face. "It's just a mouse," she had to hold in her laugh. "C'mon, you're a warrior. His name's Sacha."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Jakobus snapped back to the ~real world~ near as soon as Isis had spoken, though he still remained aware of the mouse. He was able to somewhat keep his cool, however Isis suddenly shoving the rodent in his face didn't do anything but frighten him further, causing him to jump back a bit and let out a yelp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:16 pm

"Haha, okay! I will not frighten you anymore;" she returned Sacha to her shoulder, smiling. "I solemnly promise." She did indeed get a good laugh out of shoving a mouse in his face, but she didn't enjoy toying with people's fears. Still-- she couldn't understand how a warrior could be so frightened by a small furry creature.

Putting her hood on, Iris began strolling. She figured that walking would help her notice more suspicious spots, and even save more needed energy.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:35 pm

((I have no idea what to post so someone interact with me PLEASE))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:23 pm

"That would imply that I was frightened in the first place, that it would!" he smiled cockily, chuckling slightly, all while simultaneously irritated at the fact his fears had become a laughing matter for her. "Thanks for the consideration, though." he finally said and offered her a warm smile, following behind her closely.
((bad reply sorry *heavy sweating*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:30 pm

"Tell me if you see anything.  You're not a wizard, so we can't use magic to find caves or dungeons." she said, able to tell from the sword he pulled out.  She was indeed disappointed when she found out his class, but it's better than simply being an explorer or even an archer.  
((crap reply but do u wanna go to an underground cave or an open one))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:33 pm

"Ah, I see you've already figured that out, then. If we make sure to keep both our eyes open and stay on alert, finding a cave really shouldn't be much of a problem." he shrugged as he replied, feeling as if he wasn't taking this seriously enough yet not really able to bring himself to fully care.
((my reply is crappier and it's up 2 u frien'))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacadia (RP)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next