Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:32 pm

O: woah, I'm in your dream! Razz I want a FF dream. It's weird I was riding in a roller coaster, because I don't like roller coasters D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:36 pm

I've had a FF dream. IT WAS SO WEIRD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Ahah that sounds like a cool dream ^^
I never get FF dreams ;_;
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:08 pm

i wasnt therre..... thats so sad i am strong and beautiful and i wasnt evern in your dream... but thats cshill as f :v)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Ahhh that's such a cute dream! I probably would have started freaking out during the ride and when the ride ended, I would talk and talk about how epic it was haha.
I wish that all of us and meet up in real life. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Awesome! I wish I had that kinda dream..What did we look like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Madoka wrote:
HMM well yes hop i did see you on a poster in my dream
and I saw a whole bunch of other users like Asuna and PurpleBook and finn82 on signs
one of the signs was a billboard that said "FINN 2013 MOD" lol
If i actually was on the sign in real life i would flip. I can see it now. A huge billboard by a highway saying "FINN 2013 MOD" -Shakes head up and down-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Well uh Manor had a short dark brown bob and red glasses, and you had short dark brown hair tied up into a ponytail with purple glasses, both of you were asian and had hazel eyes. Manor wore a dark turquoise t-shirt with black shorts and Bell wore the same type of shorts with a purple tank top.

Lance had [cute homo] styled blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. He had a couple of freckles near his eyes and he was tan. Mizu had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She didn't wear glasses but she wore a nice cold-shouldered maroon top with a black bra under it, and a pair of jean shorts.

Angellina wore a cute tie-top with buttons and rainbow lace, with a thin white fabric on the back. Under it she wore a pink tank top and for bottoms she wore jean shorts. She had long caramel-colored hair and brown eyes, olive-skinned. Pastel was asian, and had medium brown-black hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a pastel green top that said "I heart Pastel" on it with a nice accent mark on the end, and she topped it off with a cyan blazer. She wore a forest-green skirt, too. Mirai had brown hair and hazel eyes, also asian. She wore a lavender off-the-shoulder top with a purple cami under it. She had on a pair of black jean shorts and had fair pale-olive skin.

So how accurate are these so far??? Rate me please I'll do everyone else later
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://juzo.hacked.jp
eden
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:56 pm

ooh when you do a few more people later can i know what i looked like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Madoka wrote:
Lance had [cute homo] styled blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. He had a couple of freckles near his eyes and he was tan.
this was spot on i think the cute homo part really nailed it :v

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 pm

i wasn't in your dream? what a shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Madoka wrote:
Well uh Manor had a short dark brown bob and red glasses, and you had short dark brown hair tied up into a ponytail with purple glasses, both of you were asian and had hazel eyes. Manor wore a dark turquoise t-shirt with black shorts and Bell wore the same type of shorts with a purple tank top.

Lance had [cute homo] styled blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. He had a couple of freckles near his eyes and he was tan. Mizu had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She didn't wear glasses but she wore a nice cold-shouldered maroon top with a black bra under it, and a pair of jean shorts.

Angellina wore a cute tie-top with buttons and rainbow lace, with a thin white fabric on the back. Under it she wore a pink tank top and for bottoms she wore jean shorts. She had long caramel-colored hair and brown eyes, olive-skinned. Pastel was asian, and had medium brown-black hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a pastel green top that said "I heart Pastel" on it with a nice accent mark on the end, and she topped it off with a cyan blazer. She wore a forest-green skirt, too. Mirai had brown hair and hazel eyes, also asian. She wore a lavender off-the-shoulder top with a purple cami under it. She had on a pair of black jean shorts and had fair pale-olive skin.

You got the asian part correct ^w^
Ahaha I grew my hair a bit so it isn't in a bob, more to my shoulders. And my eyes are actually pretty dark, like a really dark brown a friend of mine in 6th grade thought they were black for like 2 months after we met lol. I think red glases are cute aah but I have green ones XD
And Silverbell seems pretty accurate uwu She used to wear ponytails all the time owo

And that's actually a really cute interpretation of us ;u;
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

...have you seen me in rl before?
9.9999999999999999999999999999repeated/10 correct ok for Manor and I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:30 am

Woah. I wasn't in it Sad but cool dream. I usually only have nightmares for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rue
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 am

I wish i was in it but still its your dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:58 am

Madoka wrote:

THAT IS SO SOMETHING I WOULD WEAR. I love how everyone is so simple, then there's me...LMAO. But you got everything right except for the skin; without a tan, I have light skin. With one, {Like now} I have tanned-skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 am

Madoka wrote:
who were right behind us, was Jeff and Relora...
So I was there, but I was invisible....

Cool dream. I wish I dreamed like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:51 am

Angellina wrote:
Madoka wrote:

THAT IS SO SOMETHING I WOULD WEAR. I love how everyone is so simple, then there's me...LMAO. But you got everything right except for the skin; without a tan, I have light skin. With one, {Like now} I have tanned-skin.
Actually seriously you have the same fashion choices as me because i really imagine you wearing my shirts xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://juzo.hacked.jp
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Wut why was I in it xD

Nice dream though! I love dreaming, it's so fun and carefree.... most of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Madoka wrote:
Mirai had brown hair and hazel eyes, also asian. She wore a lavender off-the-shoulder top with a purple cami under it. She had on a pair of black jean shorts and had fair pale-olive skin.

9/10! I actually would wear that!
I have blackish-brown hair and brownish eyes, but everything else is right hehe.

Your dreams are very detailed and vivid then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 pm

My description is so accurate! 9/10.
I have an interesting shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   

Back to top Go down