Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'

Go down 
+16
SilverBell
aimi
Oliver
Janelle
Primrose
alex
el
Rue
Lenka
flandre
o
Silver
Reese
finn82
flower
evan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:32 pm

O: woah, I'm in your dream! Razz I want a FF dream. It's weird I was riding in a roller coaster, because I don't like roller coasters D:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:36 pm

I've had a FF dream. IT WAS SO WEIRD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Ahah that sounds like a cool dream ^^
I never get FF dreams ;_;
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:08 pm

i wasnt therre..... thats so sad i am strong and beautiful and i wasnt evern in your dream... but thats cshill as f :v)
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Ahhh that's such a cute dream! I probably would have started freaking out during the ride and when the ride ended, I would talk and talk about how epic it was haha.
I wish that all of us and meet up in real life. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Awesome! I wish I had that kinda dream..What did we look like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Madoka wrote:
HMM well yes hop i did see you on a poster in my dream
and I saw a whole bunch of other users like Asuna and PurpleBook and finn82 on signs
one of the signs was a billboard that said "FINN 2013 MOD" lol
If i actually was on the sign in real life i would flip. I can see it now. A huge billboard by a highway saying "FINN 2013 MOD" -Shakes head up and down-
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Well uh Manor had a short dark brown bob and red glasses, and you had short dark brown hair tied up into a ponytail with purple glasses, both of you were asian and had hazel eyes. Manor wore a dark turquoise t-shirt with black shorts and Bell wore the same type of shorts with a purple tank top.

Lance had [cute homo] styled blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. He had a couple of freckles near his eyes and he was tan. Mizu had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She didn't wear glasses but she wore a nice cold-shouldered maroon top with a black bra under it, and a pair of jean shorts.

Angellina wore a cute tie-top with buttons and rainbow lace, with a thin white fabric on the back. Under it she wore a pink tank top and for bottoms she wore jean shorts. She had long caramel-colored hair and brown eyes, olive-skinned. Pastel was asian, and had medium brown-black hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a pastel green top that said "I heart Pastel" on it with a nice accent mark on the end, and she topped it off with a cyan blazer. She wore a forest-green skirt, too. Mirai had brown hair and hazel eyes, also asian. She wore a lavender off-the-shoulder top with a purple cami under it. She had on a pair of black jean shorts and had fair pale-olive skin.

So how accurate are these so far??? Rate me please I'll do everyone else later
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:56 pm

ooh when you do a few more people later can i know what i looked like?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Madoka wrote:
Lance had [cute homo] styled blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. He had a couple of freckles near his eyes and he was tan.
this was spot on i think the cute homo part really nailed it :v
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 pm

i wasn't in your dream? what a shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Madoka wrote:
Well uh Manor had a short dark brown bob and red glasses, and you had short dark brown hair tied up into a ponytail with purple glasses, both of you were asian and had hazel eyes. Manor wore a dark turquoise t-shirt with black shorts and Bell wore the same type of shorts with a purple tank top.

Lance had [cute homo] styled blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. He had a couple of freckles near his eyes and he was tan. Mizu had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She didn't wear glasses but she wore a nice cold-shouldered maroon top with a black bra under it, and a pair of jean shorts.

Angellina wore a cute tie-top with buttons and rainbow lace, with a thin white fabric on the back. Under it she wore a pink tank top and for bottoms she wore jean shorts. She had long caramel-colored hair and brown eyes, olive-skinned. Pastel was asian, and had medium brown-black hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a pastel green top that said "I heart Pastel" on it with a nice accent mark on the end, and she topped it off with a cyan blazer. She wore a forest-green skirt, too. Mirai had brown hair and hazel eyes, also asian. She wore a lavender off-the-shoulder top with a purple cami under it. She had on a pair of black jean shorts and had fair pale-olive skin.

You got the asian part correct ^w^
Ahaha I grew my hair a bit so it isn't in a bob, more to my shoulders. And my eyes are actually pretty dark, like a really dark brown a friend of mine in 6th grade thought they were black for like 2 months after we met lol. I think red glases are cute aah but I have green ones XD
And Silverbell seems pretty accurate uwu She used to wear ponytails all the time owo

And that's actually a really cute interpretation of us ;u;
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

...have you seen me in rl before?
9.9999999999999999999999999999repeated/10 correct ok for Manor and I
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:30 am

Woah. I wasn't in it Sad but cool dream. I usually only have nightmares for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 am

I wish i was in it but still its your dream.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:58 am

Madoka wrote:

THAT IS SO SOMETHING I WOULD WEAR. I love how everyone is so simple, then there's me...LMAO. But you got everything right except for the skin; without a tan, I have light skin. With one, {Like now} I have tanned-skin.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 am

Madoka wrote:
who were right behind us, was Jeff and Relora...
So I was there, but I was invisible....

Cool dream. I wish I dreamed like that.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:51 am

Angellina wrote:
Madoka wrote:

THAT IS SO SOMETHING I WOULD WEAR. I love how everyone is so simple, then there's me...LMAO. But you got everything right except for the skin; without a tan, I have light skin. With one, {Like now} I have tanned-skin.
Actually seriously you have the same fashion choices as me because i really imagine you wearing my shirts xD
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Wut why was I in it xD

Nice dream though! I love dreaming, it's so fun and carefree.... most of the time.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Madoka wrote:
Mirai had brown hair and hazel eyes, also asian. She wore a lavender off-the-shoulder top with a purple cami under it. She had on a pair of black jean shorts and had fair pale-olive skin.

9/10! I actually would wear that!
I have blackish-brown hair and brownish eyes, but everything else is right hehe.

Your dreams are very detailed and vivid then!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 pm

My description is so accurate! 9/10.
I have an interesting shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'   Ohh yeah FF Dreamin' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohh yeah FF Dreamin'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2