Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

How did you come up with your username?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 pm

The title is pretty self explanatory. Sooo... how did you come up with it?

As for me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
v

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Well, when my sister, cousin Angela, and I were sleeping at our other cousins Mikayla and Lourdes's house, we walked to the park. So, Mikayla, my sister, and 2 cousins had korean names, so my sister thought of the names Miyeon for me, and Sumin for Angela. So yeah. I used my korean name for my Fantage Account. xD

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Well... Poke is from pokemon and ranger is from ranger! xD I like pokemon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:23 pm

I had a best friend on Dizzywood 2 years ago named Ric, and I accidentally deleted her. So I became really sad and named my Fantagian Ric8. Because I was 8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm not even creative with names!!!
I know my name in the forum is very WEIRD!!!

I wanted Freedom???

It's just that smthg bad happened and i felt very sad about it so It's like i wnted freedom from sadness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kanna276
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Hmm.... Well my first name is Rianna and my Best Buddies Name is Kiana so i was thinking and Poof i randomly came up

I think i made my username Kanna276 Because Her name starts with a K so i made the first letter with a K and we both have A and N in our names so i Put them together and i came up with Kanna and for the numbers my brother just thought of random numbers and he picked 2 7 6 so thats how we came up with me username!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Well, I played webkinz when I was like, in 2nd grade? Lol. And the account name was dance26. I really liked that name, but I didn't want to copy it, so that's how I became beauty26.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Well, this will be obvious, lol.

I love strawberries and the number "24"

I was so stupid.. I was 8 years old when I joined and I just made a random name, thinking i'd only play fantage for one day.

Plus, at the time I joined, I could have gotten a better username like something without numbers. >.<

I would have made up something up creative, not a plain ol' "Alligator1838r23" xD

I could say I am good at thinking of namess... xD (Not really lol)

And McKenna is my name so thats my FF name too..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mysterious.
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm

i didn't come up with mine. someone else did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Well I'm not one with names.....so i wanted something nice and simple and so when i was thinking for names (and running out) i looked at my keyboard and the 1st 2 letters that hit my eye was K and I and I like even numbers so I used the 1st 2-2 and 4 and thats how kiki424 came about (since i like 4 better than 2 lol idk y i just do) and it pretty much stuck...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iPocky
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Weel, I just really love music. And a music player that I want, is an iPod. But while I'm listening to music, I'd want to have some Pocky!
So the 'i' in 'ipod' and POCKY! ^.^ That is the random of how iPocky came to be. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:32 pm

wellll i remeber the user name reel easily so i used that in most sites i go to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Here is why i stuck to nicki445.
Nicki started like 1 year ago. I used to like American Girl Dolls
and i thought oooooooowh Nicki i want to read the book!!
So i read the book and i learned Nicki was a good person so i decided that that would be a good name for me! Then 445 used to be my fav. numbers lol easy as that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Well, I really liked the name "Akira". But I thought it was a bit plain. So I added an "n" for some pizzazz. XD And I don't really like Shakira that much, fyi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Well, I had a fan-made raposa. Her name was shinelly. How did I come up with that? ( I used to think Melanie was spelled "Mellany") I didn't know to call my raposa "Shine" Or "Melanny" (Melanie) So I combined them to create "Shinelly." Would have given myself a Japanese name now. /:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 pm

well cupcake52198: i used to like cupcakes (that was in march 2009 when i made my account) but now i dont... and 52198 is my birthdate: 5/21/98... may 21, 1998 (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:30 pm

(my username on fantage) When I was younger I used to play with these dolls called American Girl Dolls. So that's my name, agdollfan1! ag=american girl.
See? Every username has a story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:40 am

i wanted a username without numbers so i took julia the thought jul then julia so i liked juiajuljulia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 am

Well my name is ashley so i just put rox (idk why) then 101

soo ashley_rox101..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
Butterfly2909
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 am

my username is butterfly2909 butterfly cuz i like buttterflies and 2909 is just matching numbers lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagebutterflies.blogspot.com/
metro99
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: hi   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 am

i came up with my username well idk but iwant to start using adiffrend user name but dont know whhat

Last edited by metro99 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:55 pm

my name is yvonne and i always laugh. sometimes i laugh when i get hurt and thats how i got "lol".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
case1998
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:18 am

Well I used my name Casey for case ( kinda obvious ) and 1998 is the year i was born in so...

Case1998!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vatt
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:48 am

Lets see, My username has a long story...

It all started when I used to LOVE playing Runescape. And I made the account Dragon_Karen... and I played with that account a lot and all... But I wanted a back up account incase my account Dragon_Karen got hacked... Cause my account was already hacked 3 times... but I always got it back =D

So, I was going to make the Account DragonCat, But when I was making the username.. I accidently put DragonVat, and I was like "Hey, that sounds pretty cool, I like the ring it gives XD" So I made it DragonVat....

A few months later, I found out that Vat... Was a word in the Dictionary... meaning "a Pot" So Vat is a pot... and I DID NOT want ot be named after a pot… But I really liked the Name Vat, So I added the extra "t" and made it Vatt, The end...

and now Im obsessed with the name Vatt, XD

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieah
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 am

Um where do i start! Lieah is REALLY close to my first name. and if any of you watched nickeoleon and remember nicktropolis. i joined it. it was when i was nine or eight (im 12 btw) so i wanted to join and i "Lieah" was cool and thus Lieah was born! for some of those people cant spell my name like you type
Spoiler:

Lieah stands for something and here it is

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your username?   Today at 2:58 am

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your username?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next