Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Who do you think will win Americas got Talent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who do you think will win americas got talent
Forte( 3 opera singers)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Jimmy rose( country singer)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Kenichi( dancer with cool technology things lol)
71%
 71% [ 5 ]
Cami( singer)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Taylor( comedian)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Collins key ( young magician)
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Who do you think will win Americas got Talent   Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:25 pm

I think kenichi will win! Since his act is really cool and talented! I want him to win! I singer or the comedian will probably win though..since its almost always a singer and there are a bunch if taylords!!! The young magician Collins key might win because like every girl has a crush on him / rolls eyes

So who do you want to win?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win Americas got Talent   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:48 am

I want either Collins Key, Cami, Forte or Taylor.


I really want it to be Collins Key (1) or Taylor (2) though. Cami (3) would be my next choice and then Forte (4).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win Americas got Talent   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:57 am

I hate collins keys. I hate the dancers. But I LOVE Kenichi and I am a huge Taylord. (That is what Taylor Williamson calls his fans) Kenichi is one of my favorites and is really creative. At first I wanted this one opera singer to win BUT OF COURSE HE GETS VOTED OFF BECAUSE FORTE GOT IN. Sorry forte fans, I just had a thing for that opera singer.

(I wish multiple choice was on the voting because I wanna vote for 2 people:c)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win Americas got Talent   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:04 am

Orca wrote:
I hate Collins Key. I hate the dancers. But I LOVE Kenichi and I am a huge Taylord. (That is what Taylor Williamson calls his fans) Kenichi is one of my favorites and is really creative. At first I wanted this one opera singer to win BUT OF COURSE HE GETS VOTED OFF BECAUSE FORTE GOT IN. Sorry forte fans, I just had a thing for that opera singer.
You mean the gay one? Yea he was real good, but I guess America believes Forte is better. Maybe it's because three voices that can harmonize together and blend are more appealing because you get more notes? I don't know.

Keinihi is great and all, but I just have a thing for magic and mentalism. I too am a Taylord c:

Also you say you hate the dancers... but the only dancer in right now is Kenichi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win Americas got Talent   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:14 am

Relora wrote:
Orca wrote:
I hate Collins Key. I hate the dancers. But I LOVE Kenichi and I am a huge Taylord. (That is what Taylor Williamson calls his fans) Kenichi is one of my favorites and is really creative. At first I wanted this one opera singer to win BUT OF COURSE HE GETS VOTED OFF BECAUSE FORTE GOT IN. Sorry forte fans, I just had a thing for that opera singer.
You mean the gay one? Yea he was real good, but I guess America believes Forte is better. Maybe it's because three voices that can harmonize together and blend are more appealing because you get more notes? I don't know.

Keinihi is great and all, but I just have a thing for magic and mentalism. I too am a Taylord c:

Also you say you hate the dancers... but the only dancer in right now is Kenichi?
For some reason, I dont really think of Kenichi as a dancer? Like, he dances, but he is really creative at the same time which I like. I did not like those 2 kid dancers, I always thought they were really annoying. So I guess I don't really hate any dancers in Americas got Talent right now?

And yeah, the gay opera singer. I just loved his voice so much. I really hope that he will have a little tour or something later in the year or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Carvel
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 14
Location : America.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win Americas got Talent   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:15 am

Collins key!!!
Fote!!!!
Kenichi!!!

I love those 3. I miss the kristef brothers dont you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win Americas got Talent   Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:19 am

Orca wrote:

For some reason, I dont really think of Kenichi as a dancer? Like, he dances, but he is really creative at the same time which I like. I did not like those 2 kid dancers, I always thought they were really annoying. So I guess I don't really hate any dancers in Americas got Talent right now?

And yeah, the gay opera singer. I just loved his voice so much. I really hope that he will have a little tour or something later in the year or something.
Oh I see. I actually loved the kid dancers xD Their acts were pretty intense o3o

Who knows, maybe he'll get a record deal or something and be the next Frank Sinatra (if you don't know who Frank Sinatra is look him up right now! He's amazing.)

Carvel wrote:
Collins key!!!
Fote!!!!
Kenichi!!!

I love those 3. I miss the kristef brothers dont you?
Oh I do x3x


I thought their act was really funny and really ammazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win Americas got Talent   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:58 am

is there somebody named stephanie on the show
i know they're going 2 win if so
stephanies are always the winners
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win Americas got Talent   Today at 5:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
Who do you think will win Americas got Talent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Circuit of the Americas *RELEASED*
» MH4U Weapon Design Contest Winner (Americas)
» CJ Wilson Cayman Cup Round 9: Circuit of the Americas
» 13th (Varangian) Gamma Commandos: Imperial Bodybags - Lads Got Talent
» Flapper - Blood DK - DENIED

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: