Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 maybe fantage is looking at the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colorora
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 12
Location : the land of not telling you

PostSubject: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:06 pm

ya know how we are always complaining about being scammed by double trading well fantage put this sign up in place of the rules in trade n sell!

Spoiler:
 
  mabye fantage is looking at the forum and finnaly getting there act together!!! 

PS i am aware that they may have just did that because they were getting to many emails about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:08 pm

SO THEY FINALLY DO SOMETHING

I find it funny how they use BB and CC as examples. ROFL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colorora
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 12
Location : the land of not telling you

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:14 pm

yeaaah maybe that's not just a coincidence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:19 pm

They are stalkers. At least they are finally doing something about it. Very Happy

Edit: You see that girl with the black dress? Is that a Fantage item? If thats not, then it needs to be!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1781
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 14
Location : Interrogating a Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Yes, that dress is a real item.

If this is true, and Fantage is looking at the forum, Hi Fantage! I would like 1,000,000,000,000 stars and 1,000,000,000,000 ecoins, please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:34 pm

They are probably because a long time ago when I first joined the forum I wanted vocaloid clothes and everyone on here disagreed with me? Then a long months later fantage made vocaloid costumes....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Henrietta wrote:
They are probably because a long time ago when I first joined the forum I wanted vocaloid clothes and everyone on here disagreed with me? Then a long months later fantage made vocaloid costumes....
I have the miku costume. She looks ALMOST like miku. I wonder how Fantage didn't get sued over it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1781
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 14
Location : Interrogating a Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Henrietta wrote:
They are probably because a long time ago when I first joined the forum I wanted vocaloid clothes and everyone on here disagreed with me? Then a long months later fantage made vocaloid costumes....
I have the miku costume. She looks ALMOST like miku. I wonder how Fantage didn't get sued over it....
Fantage was so stupid that the company felt sorry for them (or thought that nobody would notice) so they probably didn't sue them. I think it was because Fantage called them "K-Pop" costumes, so I guess they assumed "Vocaloid" meant singers and not anime.

Plus, anime is Japanese, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:42 pm

I heard about admins on fantage telling people to go to this forum for some information. That's just what I heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Cherry235 wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Henrietta wrote:
They are probably because a long time ago when I first joined the forum I wanted vocaloid clothes and everyone on here disagreed with me? Then a long months later fantage made vocaloid costumes....
I have the miku costume. She looks ALMOST like miku. I wonder how Fantage didn't get sued over it....
Fantage was so stupid that the company felt sorry for them (or thought that nobody would notice) so they probably didn't sue them. I think it was because Fantage called them "K-Pop" costumes, so I guess they assumed "Vocaloid" meant singers and not anime.

Plus, anime is Japanese, I think.
I looked at the ad, it said J-pop.

it is Japanese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miranda Sings
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 456
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 30
Location : Tacoma, wa

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:53 am

angellina wrote:
SO THEY FINALLY DO SOMETHING

I find it funny how they use BB and CC as examples. ROFL.
Yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mirandasings.com
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 186
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 17
Location : Your mom's house.

PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Why wouldn't they look at the forum? Fantage is made up of real people with a real staff whose job it is to try to make users happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: maybe fantage is looking at the forum   Today at 5:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
maybe fantage is looking at the forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» On Sale-MT forum with .com domain[Romanian forum]
» TOwowCN - Suppot forum 3.3.5
» Forum Skin
» Forum Ranks
» TCI Official Forum Ranking System

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: