Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone know what this could be?

Go down 
+2
Takeshi
flower
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Does anyone know what this could be? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:48 pm

On my head, near the left side, around my gland, I have this weird lump. It hurts a lot, and when I put pressure on it, it hurts. I've had it since yesterday night and I thought it would've gone away. It really hurts, and it's a pretty big lump. Does anyone know what it might or could be? Thanks! If It doesn't go away by tomorrow I'm going to ask my mom to bring me to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Hmm I will have to need more information than 'weird lump', lumps can be caused by nearly anything so..I'm no expert, so you'll have to go to the doctors just to double check if the lump's okay.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:45 pm

It could be a lipoma
Don't push on it
You can remove it though (I'm almost 100% sure)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Takeshi wrote:
Hmm I will have to need more information than 'weird lump', lumps can be caused by nearly anything so..I'm no expert, so you'll have to go to the doctors just to double check if the lump's okay.
Sure, I'll give you more information if you like. It's pretty big, and moves around. It stays in a little area, though. When pressure is applied, it feels weird. The other side of my face is flat and normal, while this side is huge and has the lump.

EDIT: I researched Lipomas, and I THINK I might have one. I've had this noticeable lump before, but the irritation goes away and comes back not-so-often.

Last edited by flower on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:54 am

I also think it's lipoma. Lipomas are most common on the neck, and where you have yours is close to your neck. And the lumps can move around, so it probably is lipoma.
Back to top Go down
Yushe
Junior Fantagian
Yushe

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:07 am

Is it itchey if it is then it could be a mosquito bite.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 am

@Linda Yes, it does move around quite a bit.

@yp2 It's INSIDE my skin.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:41 am

Yeah, you should go to the doctor and check it out before hurting yourself or making it worse.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey everyone! I just came back from the doctor. Turns out it's something to do with a cold I had a few days ago; My glands were fighting against infection, so it's been hurting. I'm fine, though. Phew! That's for the advice to everyone who posted here! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Oh dang, I would've posted earlier.  I had the same thing, due to a flu I had yesterday and a few days before that (I still have it, my neck hurts when I touch it).  But, yeah, your doctor's right.  I thought I had herpes or something, yeesh.  I hope it stops soon. flower

Also, lipomas are usually like 3x bigger and hurt way more.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Klaviel wrote:
Oh dang, I would've posted earlier.  I had the same thing, due to a flu I had yesterday and a few days before that (I still have it, my neck hurts when I touch it).  But, yeah, your doctor's right.  I thought I had herpes or something, yeesh.  I hope it stops soon. flower

Also, lipomas are usually like 3x bigger and hurt way more.
Yep! Unfortunately, I wish I could've shown you guys better what the lump looked like. However, when you look at it, you can't really see the difference. When I compare by putting one hand on each side, you can feel the huge difference. I'm glad it's nothing serious, though. The doctor was really freaking me out, though; I told him there was a lump, and he looked at my mom and said, "a Lump? That's not good.." I know why though haha. Again, thanks to everyone who posted here! A mod can lock it, since it's solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this could be?   Does anyone know what this could be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what this could be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: