Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

GOSHH!!

Go down 
+6
CTFxC 4EVA
Squirtle
Rufistar
Queen
Takeshi
Lenka
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:30 pm

OK I REALLY WANT TO GET FISH

I'VE HAD FISH AND HERMIT CRABS BEFORE BUT I WANT FISH AGAIN

I'm wondering what kind I should get? There is a really good pet store nearby that takes care of the pets they have (the have mostly fish and snakes and lizards)
I already have a few names picked out ;u;

-Sushi
-Fishsticks
-Custard
-Melin
-Rose
-Pumkin
-Arthur

We also already have a really good tank suitable for housing a few fish 

goSH I'M GETTING EXCITED JUST TYPING THIS

Do any of you have fish? DID any of you have fish? What kind of fish should I get? Any other good names?

Sorry my recent posts have been kind of hyper and annoying... 
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:48 pm

I have fish...D; goldfish lol.
I started out with 2 fish,they both died. Then my mum bought another 2, they both died as well.Then another 2, this time,someone picked up one of the fish and left it on the floor.
Anyway, I would say it will depend, tropical fish needs lots of taking care of conpared to cold ones. Goldfish are the most common to buy because they're easier to take care. If you're the busg type and have less time on taking care,buy cold watered fish,unless if u really want tropical but meh.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Amg I bet you'll get adorable fishies. Honestly, the names Custard, Melin, Sushi and Arthur just spoke to me. QwQ what type are you getting? ;v;/)

I used to have these two giant fish and they would fight a lot so my dad put glass in between the long aquarium qwq
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Arthur! I have fish that are those small types of sharks, they're really cute. >w< I think you should go for a visit to the store and look at what types of fish they have, and then you research the ones that catch your eye so you'll know if you could take care of them, if they aren't aggressive towards others (because you want a happy diverse aquarium!), etc.

You could also get other types of animals in your aquarium, like a shrimp or a snail.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:07 pm

The name fishsticks is soooo cute :3 I think you should name it depending on what it looks like?

Also I have a goldfish:) The fishes name is Tracey. (I did not name it) I used to have a swimming frog but he died..and my frogs name was Tom Brady. (He was our class pet in school in 4th grade, and all the guys named the frog that..In the end of the year I got to keep it.) When I am grown up I am going to own an aquarium and when people ask what pet I have, I will tell everyone that I own a Bottle Nosed Dolphin xD

Anyway I hope you love your future fish!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:59 pm

@Takeshi awwww!! I had two goldfish when I was little and they died within two weeks :C (they were from petsmart)

@Queen YESSSUU haha and what kind of fish were they? We used to have betas and we had to separate them or else they'd kill eachother :C

@Rufi SMALL SHARKS whAT!! I'm thinking of getting either tetras or guppies or goldfish. We have a tank that is a couple gallons so I could get a few lil fishies

@Orca aww! I wish I could lil frogs C:  I kinda wanna name my fishies like foods or something
Back to top Go down
CTFxC 4EVA
Regular Fantagian
CTFxC 4EVA

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Melin sounds sweet! No detail to tell but Melin is cute!
Back to top Go down
http://winxclubmagic4ever.blogspot.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Fishsticks is a genius name!

I had a gold fish when I was eight. I loved him so much. His name was Goldie. {I KNOW IT'S UNORIGINAL OK.} I had him for a few days, then he got a bubble on him back and popped and died. I was crying for hours. D:

BUT CUSTARD IS A CUTE NAME TOO.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Lenka wrote:
@Queen YESSSUU haha and what kind of fish were they? We used to have betas and we had to separate them or else they'd kill eachother :C

Amg I asked my mom and they were clownfishes. I forgot which type though.. QwQ ndjcjajfrhsx we almost have the same situation. //we'retwins
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:16 pm

you should not name it fish sticks or sushi because that's cannibalistic... I like Arthur
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:23 pm

@Korrawinxfan yeah!! It's from a show XD there's a character named merlin and he looks like this
merlin 
and I'd wanna get a tetra fish that was red and blue since merlin usually wears red and blue
cute merlin fishie

@angellina HAHAHH YEAH IT'S A LITTLE MOBID LIKE SUSHI BUT I THINK ITS CUTE. R.I.P goldie!!
I had two goldfish: one big sparkly one named  Halydia RoseHeart Jewel... and one little sad one named..... Julie :C Julie died first because I didn't love her enough....

@Queen AGGG CLOWNFISH!! CLOWNFISH R SO COOL! me and my brother both got betas; I was gonna name my something girly like Sparkle or Shimmer or Princess, bUT THAT FISH WAS A DEMON I SWEAR IT WOULD DART AROUND AND BANG AGAINST THE TANK WALLS I ENDED UP NAMING IT BOLT
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Fishsticks is awesome! If I had a fish ( I might get a fish soon!) I would name it fishsticks.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Henrietta wrote:
Fishsticks is awesome! If I had a fish ( I might get a fish soon!) I would name it fishsticks.
YES WE CAN BOTH GET FISh AND NAME THEM FISHSTICKS AND THEY CAN BE SISTERS/BROTHERS
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Lenka wrote:
@Queen AGGG CLOWNFISH!! CLOWNFISH R SO COOL! me and my brother both got betas; I was gonna name my something girly like Sparkle or Shimmer or Princess, bUT THAT FISH WAS A DEMON I SWEAR IT WOULD DART AROUND AND BANG AGAINST THE TANK WALLS I ENDED UP NAMING IT BOLT

Omg yes ofc. Clownfishies are cool BD

Ogmdjckakcjejd demon fish QAQ it does not deserve a girly name e n e bdhxhzjjs did the tank ever break? QWQ
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Queen wrote:
Lenka wrote:

Ogmdjckakcjejd demon fish QAQ it does not deserve a girly name e n e bdhxhzjjs did the tank ever break? QWQ
No the tank never broke haha XP it wasn't THAT strong.. it was also like 2inches?? heheh
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Lenka wrote:
Queen wrote:
Lenka wrote:

No the tank never broke haha XP it wasn't THAT strong.. it was also like 2inches?? heheh

Ehheehe. qwq //wipes tear of joy

A deadly fighter
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:02 pm

My brother had fish before I was born. And I took some small fishes home from the beach in a bottle. Does that count? Because the fishes from the beach died in less that 6 hours.
Also I like the name pumpkin if your getting a gold fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOSHH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSHH!!   GOSHH!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOSHH!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: