Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What are you gonna be for Halloween?

Go down 
+22
Gabriella
Sherlock Holmes
Takeshi
Roc Hijohshiki
Yushe
Rue
Reese
Janelle
Lenka
dana scully
alex
mileey
Snow
Oliver
Colorora
Squirtle
evan
flandre
o
CTFxC 4EVA
flower
Hallow ween
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Klaviel wrote:
Since most costume wigs have crappy material and unnecessary shine added in, you should put them in fabric softener for a while before wearing them, then comb them with a metal brush.  I don't know what I'm going to be yet, so I'd love if someone can recommend some stuff, especially if it fits my body type/face.
Do you want it homemade or bought? I want mine homemade so I'm thinking of what I should do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Linda~ wrote:
Klaviel wrote:
Since most costume wigs have crappy material and unnecessary shine added in, you should put them in fabric softener for a while before wearing them, then comb them with a metal brush.  I don't know what I'm going to be yet, so I'd love if someone can recommend some stuff, especially if it fits my body type/face.
Do you want it homemade or bought? I want mine homemade so I'm thinking of what I should do
I'd like to buy most of it and make the rest.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:32 pm

You could be a pack of skittles
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Klaviel wrote:
All costume wigs are disgusting. They'e frizzy, have horrible texture, and half the time the size you choose doesn't even fit. Not to mention the shine looks extra bad because of lighting.

^^Excuse that rant.^^

You should be a fairytale character or something. Maybe little Red Riding Hood? That would be adorable and I could totally see you pulling that red cape off. ;D
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:36 pm

angellina wrote:
Klaviel wrote:
All costume wigs are disgusting. They'e frizzy, have horrible texture, and half the time the size you choose doesn't even fit. Not to mention the shine looks extra bad because of lighting.

^^Excuse that rant.^^

You should be a fairytale character or something. Maybe little Red Riding Hood? That would be adorable and I could totally see you pulling that red cape off. ;D
Yea once I was Hannah Montana and the wig kept falling off
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:58 pm

I think I'll be going as Luna Lovegood from harry potter or Konata Izumi from lucky star :3
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:02 pm

you guys are lucky ducks. i never dressed as an anime character cuz my mom don't know nothing about about it o,o.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 pm

prince wrote:
you guys are lucky ducks. i never dressed as an anime character cuz my mom don't know nothing about about it o,o.
Can't you jus show it to your mom?
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:14 pm

For halloween I will be a tired teenager with too much homework who steals her little brothers candy and eats it
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Lenka wrote:
For halloween I will be a tired teenager with too much homework who steals her little brothers candy and eats it
If I was your little brother and you actually stole my candy I would be so mad
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Rikka wrote:
I think I'll be going as Luna Lovegood from harry potter or Konata Izumi from lucky star :3
Omg I want to see you dressed as Luna Lovegood!

I might be the grudge,,,, I'm not suree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Lenka wrote:
Thats actually the best idea ever.
---
My older sister wants to do an MLP cosplay with me, i wanna do it, maybe I'll be Rainbowdash? Idk?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:09 pm

I don't really dress up for Halloween, but everybody's ideas sound great!
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 am

A witch like every year ......WAAAH Sad It's boring oh well.....
Back to top Go down
Yushe
Junior Fantagian
Yushe

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:57 am

Spend aload of money on tf2.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:47 am

yoshiplush2 wrote:
what is tf2?
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:52 am

I could try to dress up as Hinamori Amu from Shugo Chara. If I can't have her costume, then I'll just dress up like an anime schoolgirl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:24 am

Rikka wrote:
OnO Konata Izumi! :'D

IM SO PROUD OF YOU :'D
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:40 am

I'm never too old for two of the best things in life:

1) Dressing up as the weirdest and ugliest thing ever
2) loads of free candy from strangers My parents have to inspect every piece before I eat it, though. Maybe for razor blades? AHHAAHH-
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:31 am

angellina wrote:

2) loads of free candy from strangers My parents have to inspect every piece before I eat it, though. Maybe for razor blades? AHHAAHH-
LOL. i bet its not that ugly
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:32 am

angellina wrote:

My parents don't check anything. Once they gave me expired chocolate for dessert at lunch. -_-
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:44 pm

For Halloween,I am goi- Oh wait I DON'T CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN.
Oh and Linda tf2 is team fortress 2.
Yoshiplush you should buy sc/Dota2/LoL/or Cs man Tf2 is liek so fun but its much better to use money on these. (LoL skins are ghey but oh well it looks cool).
Back to top Go down
Yushe
Junior Fantagian
Yushe

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Linda~ wrote:
yoshiplush2 wrote:
what is tf2?
Darnit I did not read the topics title right I thought it said what are you going to "do"
And tf2 is this game on this http://store.steampowered.com/

Last edited by Oliver on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DO NOT SWEAR!! warning given)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:26 pm

For halloween?
The kid who gives out candy... O.o
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Minene wrote:
For halloween?
The kid who gives out candy... O.o
thats the perfect idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you gonna be for Halloween?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next