Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Hall of Fame!

Go down 
+14
Bloobu
Trash
Magdaleena
Sharpsul99
pokeranger
starcic123
snake
Valval
juliajuljulia
S
CakeBossLover
Angus Bethune
roxine
Skai
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

Fantage Hall of Fame! Empty
PostSubject: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:09 am

Now we are getting a Hall of Fame!
Fantage Hall of Fame! 2web62a
Well, pretty cool i guess!

Last edited by Bluemango64 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roxine
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:11 am

omg that is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 am

I think Civic is a show off and cool I guess
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:22 am

MJ Fan wrote:

Okay, good for you. She just is able to get a high level and have a blog unlike some people. What if you had a high level and a blog like her. People would say that crud about you.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 am

I really think Civic is a show off and so can be some other famous fantagains.

i really just like to leave them alone.
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:31 am

Guys Back off of Civic. Sad Sad. She was one of my BF's before crud happened. Besides she never brags or anything, just simply does her own thing. Honestly I think the hall of fame is gonna be crud. Just another way to boost jealousy with non members and member. Btw, is it just me but I seriously think some of the Staff had attention issues when younger. (Not like that but all this fame stuff it really weird...) And Nicki I'm proud of you for just leaving them alone, I really got tired of people coming up to me and calling me a "Beach" and stuff when I'd never met them. Its like "wtf." But anyways this is probably just like, your a member so your on the board. If your a non your not. Sorries I have a strong opinion in this. :S
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 am

i agree with sarah its hard to get a high level but civic did it so we should b happy for her not jealous
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 am

Civic worked hard for those levels, so shes not a show off.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 am

I think this Hall of Fame thing is stupid.
I'm not saying this just because I'm not 'famous', but, seriously; PIXELS CANNOT BE FAMOUS.
So WTF is with this?

As for the Civic stuff, back off, she earned those levels. <,<
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 am

Gawd thank you you 3. Everyone is somean abiut tjat stuff i think its jealousy
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:53 am

Bluemango64 wrote:
Gawd thank you you 3. Everyone is somean abiut tjat stuff i think its jealousy
definiteley and its so stupid wat u have a high level so ur in a hall of fame its stupid theyre pixels they cant b famous
Back to top Go down
starcic123
Rookie Fantagian
starcic123

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:21 am

2008sarah wrote:
Guys Back off of Civic. Sad Sad. She was one of my BF's before crud happened. Besides she never brags or anything, just simply does her own thing. Honestly I think the hall of fame is gonna be crud. Just another way to boost jealousy with non members and member. Btw, is it just me but I seriously think some of the Staff had attention issues when younger. (Not like that but all this fame stuff it really weird...) And Nicki I'm proud of you for just leaving them alone, I really got tired of people coming up to me and calling me a "Beach" and stuff when I'd never met them. Its like "wtf." But anyways this is probably just like, your a member so your on the board. If your a non your not. Sorries I have a strong opinion in this. :S

I agree with Sarah. Civic isn't a show off, she earned those high levels by doing contests, playing games, etc. People are only jealous of her because they know they can't do better than her. I know I can't and I admit it, but I'm not jealous of her, and there's no reason to be. I've been on Fantage for more than 2 years and I still haven't been able to reach the level 500, im in the 380's. And the "Hall of Fame" is just ridiculous. And I bet Fantage Staff will pick mostly noobs for it like they do for the Comet. And like Sarah said it's just gonna make more fights between members and nonmembers on who's better.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:26 am

Bluemango64 wrote:
MJ Fan wrote:

Okay, good for you. She just is able to get a high level and have a blog unlike some people. What if you had a high level and a blog like her. People would say that crud about you.

True.... but they're only gonna choose the highest people levels I bwr or member
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:28 am

Haha, two gentle posts then flame begins. Civic worked hard for those levels, like everyone said, so yeah. But Cym, although we're just pixels, well not sure how to put this but umm... well.... I'm not siding with 'famous fantagians" or anything but they're famous for how hard they work, that's all I can really say.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 am

Starcic is right. i dont wanna fight guys so please dont turn this topic into a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:37 am

nicki445 wrote:
Starcic is right. i dont wanna fight guys so please dont turn this topic into a fight.
Yus, I know that anyways. =P I'm nog meaning to flare anyways. But civic is my friend. Just not buddied on fantage. O.o But I wonder what's gonna happen anyways
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Hmm, I wonder if all those who've ever won a contest gets there? XD
Or those who gets the User of the week/month medal? Or those who have the highest levels? Or those who have ever gotten their name published in the Comet?
If its the first or last one, I'll definitely be there. I've gotten a second place in the old Comet, and a first place in the new Comet(The current issue!), so if contests really make someone "famous", I'll probably be there.
Or maybe not, because I'm a non, and this probably only lets "famous" premium members get displayed there.

I'm interested to see how this will work out. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 pm

People that have been 'Member of the Month' are the only ones I think will appear there.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Lets just see how it goes before we get negative.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:38 pm

And on the civic quote, she is NOT a show-off. Sure, she has been through her difficulties and such, but I know her, we're friends, on fantage too~
So guys please don't talk behind someone's back. Please<3
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:40 pm

im not really sure aba the hall of fame because it will earn jealousy, fights and boasting but i cant do anything aba it so XD

and im sure civic earned those levels and that she would be a nice person if people will give her a chance and as some people say, " dont judge a book by its cover "
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:44 pm

i bet this will turn into aa fight
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Well it will if you say it, because people will say it wont, and others will say it will, etc.
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:52 pm

guys honestly... ok ok

Main Topic: well im guesing that fantage ha "favorites" and theyll pick them i hope they can include thwe people that didnt get first place or sencond place but participants... i ve been that before in the comics thing soo i hope...

Civic Topic: Ok why are u guys saying that? im not taking sides... im looking into reality... i mean like if you know civic really well and ur her friends then u have the right to say that shes a a show off or shes nice because u actually know her

But if you dont know her ur just saying ur jealous of her because u dont even know her well and ur saying she a show off? that means ur jealous of her... well i dont know her well and she deosnt know me obvy so i like her but i dont like her... kinda confusing lol
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:23 am

I don't like the idea of the hall of fame, but guys, we can't fight if we don't know what it's about yet. No offense, but it's a topic, not a crazy contest.

Anyways, if it's members only, I think that's pretty unfair. People in the hall of fame shouldn't be judged by payment, when there are nons that can work just as hard as members. There are members that don't even deserve this reward. When I first started Fantage, this wouldn't have anything to do with member or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Hall of Fame!   Fantage Hall of Fame! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Hall of Fame!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next