Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.

Go down 
+32
jellybiscuit
Kennedy
Nctzen127
rice
emiko
Carvel
Owl
Gabriella
Janelle
Rufistar
Roc Hijohshiki
mileey
Snow
Velocity
Officer Number Two
Relora
evan
Takeshi
Reese
MsJoyMaeda
alison
Silver
flandre
Squirtle
o
Hallow ween
alex
elise
X
el
Oliver
flower
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:32 am

Friends:
I started my new school 2 weeks ago. I've made a bunch of friends like in 3 days. But I miss my best friend
<<<

Grades:

math: c
Ela: c
Gym: A
Art: b
Science: b

Theres plenty more but im doing average.

Relationships:

I lost my true love. I have gotten a phone number from a guy but its not the same. I cant KISS Him!!!

Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
alison
Regular Fantagian
alison

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:47 am

Klaviel wrote:
angellina wrote:
I also got a 70% on my geography.
God, I hate geography.  I honestly see no point in memorizing a bunch of capitals and states.  We just need to know the basics.  /)##(\
i take geography as a subject for my gcses and at the moment we're learning about earthquakes, volcanoes, case studies of them, impacts and stuff like that. it's a little bit boring but it's alright, i guess.

Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Marshy wrote:
Not sure you guys know what this is, but i am in Language Arts STEP!

WOOT WOOT

It means u got a good grade (REALLY GOOD GRADE) in the NJASK. (Its a test that everybody takes in NJ)

You already took that test? I have not taken My PSSA's yet this year...It is more later in the year I take it. (PSSA's is the same thing as NJASK but I'm from Pennsylvania so the name is differnt..)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:16 pm

o wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
My grades:

Geometry: 82

US History (1877- present): 86

Marching Band: 100

Driver's Ed: 95

Scholar's Bowl: 100

Most of my classes are honors. I am doing pretty good, concidering ( I think I spelled that wrong) that I made a 72 in Honors English 9 and a 76 in Algebra 1 last year. :(I am going to fail English 10. :(I hope I don't. I am trying to bring my grades up because my parents want me to go to college. I do, too. Wish me luck! Very Happy

Drama: Kids at school are rude, mean and nasty. A girl called me a bully because I cussed her out for tripping me up on purpose. And people steal my stuff. And some ugly you know what named Sunshine said that I had AIDS. And someone took my purple flexi ruler. :(In band. there is this girl how thinks she can play better than I can. She said that I can't play high notes, and laughed at my when my carninet wouldn't make a sound (it's old, so parts break easily.). A boy called me the N word. And boys make sexual jokes towards me. I think that they do it to make me yell at them. It's hard to ignore it.

AND THE WORST PART IS PEOPLE JOKE ABOUT ME GOING TO THE SCHOOL AND SHOOTING EVERYONE THERE. HOW IS THAT FUNNY!?

I can't stand these people. Sad

But other than that, I am doing alright.
just out of curiosity, what's "scholars' bowl"? like, what do you do in the class? it sounds interesting.
Sorry for the late reply. Very Happy
Scholars bowl is kinda like Jeopardy. It's a game where you answer random questions and you get 10 points for each toss up and bonus question you get right. My team always loses Sad But it's ok because I learn stuff because of it. We go to different schools too. I went to a college for my first game.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:55 am

Gabriella wrote:
o wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
My grades:

Most of my classes are honors. I am doing pretty good, concidering ( I think I spelled that wrong) that I made a 72 in Honors English 9 and a 76 in Algebra 1 last year. :(I am going to fail English 10. :(I hope I don't. I am trying to bring my grades up because my parents want me to go to college. I do, too. Wish me luck! Very Happy

Drama: Kids at school are rude, mean and nasty. A girl called me a bully because I cussed her out for tripping me up on purpose. And people steal my stuff. And some ugly you know what named Sunshine said that I had AIDS. And someone took my purple flexi ruler. :(In band. there is this girl how thinks she can play better than I can. She said that I can't play high notes, and laughed at my when my carninet wouldn't make a sound (it's old, so parts break easily.). A boy called me the N word. And boys make sexual jokes towards me. I think that they do it to make me yell at them. It's hard to ignore it.

AND THE WORST PART IS PEOPLE JOKE ABOUT ME GOING TO THE SCHOOL AND SHOOTING EVERYONE THERE. HOW IS THAT FUNNY!?

just out of curiosity, what's "scholars' bowl"? like, what do you do in the class? it sounds interesting.
Scholars bowl is kinda like Jeopardy. It's a game where you answer random questions and you get 10 points for each toss up and bonus question you get right. My team always loses :(But it's ok because I learn stuff because of it. We go to different schools too. I went to a college for my first game.
oh that's really cool? is it a year round elective?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:51 am

Klaviel wrote:
angellina wrote:
I also got a 70% on my geography.
God, I hate geography.  I honestly see no point in memorizing a bunch of capitals and states.  We just need to know the basics.  /)##(\
I know right? I'm starting to hate it more than math, and that's saying something..
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:06 pm

o wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
o wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
My grades:

Scholars bowl is kinda like Jeopardy. It's a game where you answer random questions and you get 10 points for each toss up and bonus question you get right. My team always loses :(But it's ok because I learn stuff because of it. We go to different schools too. I went to a college for my first game.
oh that's really cool? is it a year round elective?
Yea, it is.
Back to top Go down
jellybiscuit
Rookie Fantagian
jellybiscuit

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Im a good student.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:44 pm

I procrastinate a lot when it comes to homework. :[
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Takeshi wrote:
I procrastinate a lot when it comes to homework.  :[
We have the same thing in common. Sad
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:51 pm

College is fantastic! I've made so many new friends!!!!

Ok ok...but I did make some new friends!
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:48 pm

I saw a boy and a girl in the corner of the staircase Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:34 pm

lolol
So far my only B.. Is Spanish. >.> I don't like our teacher... The stupid listening test brought my grade down from an A to a stupid B.. <.<

Ahaha do you all think it's appropriate to be dating in Middle School? I don't really think it is xD Bahaha lots of who likes who drama xP But all in all.. Guess school has been really enjoyable ^^
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:20 pm

School: Straight A's baby :3 I don't remember the actualy numbers I do know I got a 96 in pre-cal though

Band: Marching Season is officially over, onto symphonic season. We get to elarn Christmas songs and what not Very Happy

Relationships: Never had a boyfriend, never really planned on it until this year... My school finally got foreign exchange students and one of them and I have really hit it off. Once we finally started to talk to each other we just didn't stop. 5,000 facebook messages in a little less than a month. The thing is, I didn't think of a relationship with him until about a week before he broke up with his girlfriend. He asked me to homecoming so I get to go with him! He knows I like him and I know he likes me so maybe I'll finally have my first boyfriend haha. He's so sweet, sensitive, and classy. He's also an amazing soccer player *-* And he likes to talk with me and I like to talk with him... and just aaah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Me and my friend Laine are planning our Halloween party for our class..We're going to talk to the teacher about renting the TV so my friend can bring in his karaoke machine. It'll be a blast!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Ok so high school has been a big change for me and everything is not as it used to be. My best friend is dating this guy and shared her first kiss with him even though they've known each other for.. 3 months now? I've made new friends and joined the drama club, and badminton club!!! I've met so so many people and it's hard to keep up with all the names, since I'm not very social I kind of just say hi to people every once in a while but with the amount of people I know now, I'd seem popular to elementary school people (grades 1-8). But I seriously don't think grade 9 dating is even really dating, there's just so much new things going on nobody can tell for sure what they're feeling, since some people are just going through puberty and all their emotions are heightened for the time being etc, everyone is confused and trying to couple up and it's odd. There's couples making out sometimes and it's really weird, but there's this one guy, Mitchelle and he and I like to hit butts idek what it's called but we just hit each other, the one time he was bending over and I hit his butt with mine (butt checking if you may) and he went face first into his locker haha, we hugged after because that's just how close we are. Then I stole his hat and ran around the school for lunch while he chased me (; But I have no love-life and I'm not interested in one, but I am making some new friends which is good. My studies aren't hard or anything, it's just that there's so much homework that I barely have enough time between sports and friends and work and family to actually do all of it and it can be nerve wracking coming into school one day and not knowing what or how to do something. Plus for tech I'm not really good at tech at all, we're building shoes out of PAPER and rockets out of pringle tubes etc and it's so complicated to figure out how to build with the tiny diagram our teacher provides!! He doesn't even explain it well, the only thing he actually does is go "Kenny! I have a headache" 3 or 4 times during the period. It's hard trying to make things out of house hold items without the knowledge on how, and not to mention he's sexist. He gave all the girls C's and all the boys A's and B's. I did better on my title page and reading activity than half those boys and I know I deserve better.
My bad grades:
I joined the rugby team, and we have to run 3km every monday and thursday after school! I went today and I am literally DYING, my muscles are still having spasms from the intense pressure I put them through, especially since they made us sprint the last 400m back. (Canadian measurements, eh?)

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:40 pm

We also had a Leg Raises contest in Fitness today, and I came in fourth place with 60 in a row without stopping AT ALL. Not even for a second. Pretty good, claiming a never work out like that other than sports, dance, and during actual gym on Monday.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:24 pm

i hate school lol
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:26 pm

school tomorrow NO
the only A+s I have are in Science and Spanish wow
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:28 pm

If I could like your post alex, I'd do it. After a while it just becomes another task that we just have to do.
Back to top Go down
alison
Regular Fantagian
alison

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:59 am

im in the middle of my half term woo
Back to top Go down
rice
Senior Fantagian
rice

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:22 am

Right now I suck at religion since it is my shortest class. I had a test yesterday and I passed it though otherwise straight 9.00 and 10.00 and 8.00 (A's and A+) in every class and one 6.00 which it is an C in religion.

Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:30 am

If i can't do all my times tables i will have to stay in at dinertime and practice them SUCKS (when i get back to school).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:03 am

My progress report kind of disappointed me.  Actually, it disappointed me a lot.  The teacher lowered my grade in ELA and Social Studies simply because I didn't bring in my books (Tuck Everlasting, The Egypt Game). She's a real idiot.  

Luckily, though, I got a:

100 on Religion (all we have to do is take tests)
88 on Math (she never???? Gave me the test)
91 on Science
90 on ELA composition and grammar and something else.  (theres four ELA categories)
Also, some guy named Anthony gave me a busted lip.  I kind of slapped another kid in the face because he was following me around, even though I asked him to go away three times.  I did it on impulse, and I'm a little sorry for it, since he had it coming.

I won't be going to school today because I have a doctor's appointment, though.

PS: never go to catholic school even if its your last choice. never. why should you test me on something that may or may not exist.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:02 am

In college, some periods I can go home, but right now I'm in the middle of my half term...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.   How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's school been so far? Grades, Drama, ECT.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next