Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

revenge [9/7/13

Go down 
+11
flandre
alison
Rue
Flynn
Snow
X
emiko
mileey
o
Officer Number Two
Carvel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

revenge [9/7/13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: revenge [9/7/13   revenge [9/7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Electrified♥ wrote:
angellina wrote:
L wrote:
Electrified♥ wrote:
the spelling in this is absolutely astonishing.
I second this.
I strongly encourage taking 2 minutes to read over your post to correct spelling and punctuation errors, particularly if writing a story, RP post or serious rant.
I find it kind of rude how you're openly making fun of her spelling. She may have a learning issue or just needs to practice, that's all. No one's perfect.

Anyways, congratulations on your shirt!
i know someone who has dyslexia so i know for a fact that carvel's post does not indicate any signs of any learning issues. Rolling Eyes  it's just a case of not utilizing spell-check. spell-check is there for a reason you know.

on her last post about lesley, i had to re-read the whole thing about five times before i could even comprehend what she was trying to say.

but anyway, congratulations on your shirt and your "revenge".
My letters get mixed up sometimes. I might need glasses. Sorry aout that.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: revenge [9/7/13   revenge [9/7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:48 pm

guys uh this is so off-topic it's unbelievable ;o
well uh, good for you!! lesley must be a really mean girl, reminds me of my old school
but omg revenge is a balance of good and bad- a little is good, but an overdose is bad
great tho!!
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: revenge [9/7/13   revenge [9/7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:30 pm

Carvel wrote:
Electrified♥ wrote:
angellina wrote:
L wrote:
Electrified♥ wrote:
I second this.
I strongly encourage taking 2 minutes to read over your post to correct spelling and punctuation errors, particularly if writing a story, RP post or serious rant.
I find it kind of rude how you're openly making fun of her spelling. She may have a learning issue or just needs to practice, that's all. No one's perfect.

i know someone who has dyslexia so i know for a fact that carvel's post does not indicate any signs of any learning issues. Rolling Eyes  it's just a case of not utilizing spell-check. spell-check is there for a reason you know.

on her last post about lesley, i had to re-read the whole thing about five times before i could even comprehend what she was trying to say.

My letters get mixed up sometimes. I might need glasses. Sorry aout that.
eh thats ok i mess up in spelling too :]
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: revenge [9/7/13   revenge [9/7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Electrified♥ wrote:
angellina wrote:
L wrote:
Electrified♥ wrote:
I second this.

Dyslexia isn't the only type of learning issue. There's a girl in my class who just has a learning disability, but she doesn't have dyslexia. Rolling Eyes

Anyways, Lesley does have feelings. Maybe you should try apologizing to each other?
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: revenge [9/7/13   revenge [9/7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:51 pm

angellina wrote:
Electrified♥ wrote:
angellina wrote:
L wrote:
Electrified♥ wrote:
I second this.

Dyslexia isn't the only type of learning issue. There's a girl in my class who just has a learning disability, but she doesn't have dyslexia. Rolling Eyes

Anyways, Lesley does have feelings. Maybe you should try apologizing to each other?
I take a language arts class that helps my spelling. I fail ela and pass math etc. Thats why i got a tablet to correct my spelling but its for hw uses only. I may need glasses or extra reading help so please excuse me
Back to top Go down
alison
Regular Fantagian
alison

PostSubject: Re: revenge [9/7/13   revenge [9/7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:40 am

angellina wrote:
Electrified♥ wrote:
angellina wrote:
L wrote:
Electrified♥ wrote:
I second this.

i never said that dyslexia is the only type of learning disability though????? i just used my friend who just so happens to have dyslexia as an example of someone who has learning issues??? i suggested in my post that she should use spell check. i'm pretty sure that it's pre-installed on your computer and if it isn't then it's free to download. technology is quite advanced now y'know.

Last edited by Electrified♥ on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i wanted to)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: revenge [9/7/13   revenge [9/7/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

revenge [9/7/13
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2