Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Favor Please..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanderlust
New Fantagian
Wanderlust

Favor Please.. Empty
PostSubject: Favor Please..   Favor Please.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Okay, well basically me and my friend Jamie have a Channel ( MC Related ) and we aren't good at graphic design, and I know MOST of you guys are. So, I was wondering if you guys would want to apply/make me a Thumbnail ( Icon too PLEASE ) and a Channel Banner for our channel. You can put your name anywhere in it, but not too big where it will interfere with the colors and stuff.

It should look similar to this:
Similar ( The Blur/Softness & the Background & Minecraft LOGO ):

If you want to or willing, then can you post an example of something you've made like an Icon or Banner? Thanks, soon as possible please.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

Favor Please.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor Please..   Favor Please.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:42 pm

i would be willing to but if you could give me a link to your channel i could be more accurate and fit them to your style ( ie. wacky style = wacky banner/icon/thumbnail serious style = seriousĀ 
banner/icon/thumbnail ) also im gonna have to put a little made by sign in the upper right corner it would also help if you could post a pic of your skin
Back to top Go down

Favor Please..
Page 1 of 1