Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage: Double Trading?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ღCrayFor1Dღ
New Fantagian

Fantage: Double Trading? Empty
PostSubject: Fantage: Double Trading?   Fantage: Double Trading? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:39 pm

I want to double trade my bunny nose for Polar Bear Hat or "Glowies". Are Glowies better or bunny nose? Anyways, if anyone wants to double trade, message me or something. I know, people might think I'm a scammer or something, but I'm not. It's my first time doing this and I'm really scared. Should I double trade my bunny nose? >.<
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage: Double Trading?   Fantage: Double Trading? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:46 pm

I personally think the bunny nose is the ugliest item ever. I traded mine for a 2010 sash; I had no idea how people are trading Pbh and Glowsticks for it. But I recommend don't double trade. And, if anything, you DON'T accept first.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Fantage: Double Trading?   Fantage: Double Trading? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:04 pm

In my opinion, glow sticks are better. I also think that they're not the best looking item either. I even got one offered by putting up a Le Shop item up for trade. To answer your question though, don't double trade with people you don't know well.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage: Double Trading?   Fantage: Double Trading? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:28 pm

The bunny nose is the ugliest thing I agree... I would say glow sticks is better...

Don't double trade unless you know that person, like 100% knowing that person and trusting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage: Double Trading?   Fantage: Double Trading? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage: Double Trading?
Page 1 of 1