Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

◁ hop's shop ▷

Go down 
+2
Lord Voldemort
o
6 posters
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:14 pm

ıllıllı ⓦⓔⓛⓒⓞⓜⓔ ıllıllı
to my art shop!

I've finally gotten over a really long art block, thus I thought it would be fun to start an art shop! I'm hoping to keep this going for a while and get a lot of practice on my style. I really miss having an art shop that lasted for a long time, so let's get this party started! (okay that sounded really dumb sorry)

Rules:

Forms:

Examples:

What I will/will not draw:

Orders:

FAQ:

Any questions? Just post here (for personal matters, please use private message)! If your question is something that could apply to all visitors, I'll add it to the FAQ. For more of my art, check out my DeviantArt page (link is in my signature). You could also visit my tumblr, although I don't upload any art there. Thank you for ordering!

Last edited by o on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:17 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Image: Girl
*Image of Character:
Spoiler:
*Type of Drawing (fullbody, bust, background, etc.): Full body, small bust almost none.
*Preferred Pose:
this:
Any Modifications You Would Like: nah man
Background Description (if applicable): trees and stuff
Anything Else: nah bro
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Custom-

*Type of Drawing: Just hip-waist up would be fine.
*Approximate Age: 14ish?
*Ethnicity: I'm not entirely sure. Whatever you think would fit her is a-ok. uvu
*Body Type: Skinny for the most part, but has some chub here and there.
*Preferred Pose: Maybe playing a video game?
*Hair Description: Somewhat messy, dark red shoulder length hair that curls in at the bottom.
Top/Dress Description: A black unzipped, oversized sweater with a green tank top underneath.
Costume/Bodysuit Description: N/A
Bottom/Skirt Description: N/A
Shoes/Leggings Description: N/A
Accessories: Could she have a black hairclip pulling her bangs back or something? o:
Background Description : Just a sofa or a bed maybe? Like she's sitting on it I guess
Preferred media: N/A
Anything Else: N/A

Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:23 pm

The first order is in! I apologize for the wait, I've been really busy the past three days with Halloween and stuff.

Lord Voldemort:

I didn't shade the background because i was too lazy I didn't want it to be distracting. Sorry the letters on the shirt kind of came out like poop :////

@Elliot, yours will probably be done tomorrow

Thank you for ordering!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Elliot, your order is ready! I apologize for making you wait an extra day; I was super busy and didn't get the chance to upload.

Hakuryuu:

Also, I've added a new section and a new rule! You can now see what I will/won't draw. I will update the forms soon to accommodate this new section (I realize to forgot to put in forms for animals and text). In the meantime, I'd appreciate if everyone be mindful of this new rule, because yes, I am willing to re-do your orders!

Thank you for ordering!
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:11 pm

!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! It looks really great!!!!!!!! ;w;w;;w;w;w;w
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Thank you!! I'm glad you like it <33

Any more orders, anyone?
Back to top Go down
rice
Senior Fantagian
rice

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:13 am

Image-

*Image of Character: http://www.picgifs.com/avatars/avatars/cute/avatars-cute-996416.gif
*Type of Drawing (fullbody, bust, background, etc.): traditional
*Preferred Pose: the same in the picture
Any Modifications You Would Like: no
Background Description (if applicable): no
Anything Else: make the background orange please.

Thank, You ★
(Amazing drawings)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:47 am

o wrote:
The first order is in! I apologize for the wait, I've been really busy the past three days with Halloween and stuff.

Lord Voldemort:

I didn't shade the background because i was too lazy I didn't want it to be distracting. Sorry the letters on the shirt kind of came out like poop :////

@Elliot, yours will probably be done tomorrow

Thank you for ordering!
Oh my God, thank you so much. I love it, o. I'm showing it off to all my friends ;)
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Here's your order!

Dulce:

I'm also updating the rules with a minor rule about art theft and usage. It's sort of something everyone should know, but I'll add it just to be safe. I'll add forms for animals/ponies, too. And don't worry, digital requests will be out soon enough! I just want to get this shop going first.

EDIT: I've added the new rule and the form for animals and ponies. Please tell me if there's anything I might have left out, as I'm sure I forgot something in there!

@Joy, oh wow, thank you! Very Happy

Thank you for ordering!
Back to top Go down
rice
Senior Fantagian
rice

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 pm

o wrote:
Here's your order!

Dulce:

I'm also updating the rules with a minor rule about art theft and usage. It's sort of something everyone should know, but I'll add it just to be safe. I'll add forms for animals/ponies, too. And don't worry, digital requests will be out soon enough! I just want to get this shop going first.

EDIT: I've added the new rule and the form for animals and ponies. Please tell me if there's anything I might have left out, as I'm sure I forgot something in there!

@Joy, oh wow, thank you! Very Happy

Thank you for ordering!
Omg thanks I love it.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:16 pm

^You're welcome!

Any more orders?
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Hey, this shop is still open! Any orders?? (Remember, you can order as many times as you like)

On another note, I hate to disappoint anybody but I will not be taking digital requests until next month. My tablet pen stopped working recently and I'm sure the tablet is next, given I've had it for well over a year and a half. The only way I can make anything digital is by borrowing my friend's pen, and I'd hate to constantly be taking it from her! However, I am getting a new tablet for my birthday, so I'll have more digital art soon enough, don't worry!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:25 am

Custom-

*Type of Drawing (fullbody, bust, background, etc.):Full body
*Approximate Age:15
*Ethnicity:Anything is fine:)
*Body Type (chubby, thin, tall, etc.):Thin
*Preferred Pose:Just standing, but with her hands crossed.
*Hair Description:Black, in a bun. There are also bangs.
Top/Dress Description:A white shirt with blue lines going across. Short sleeves.
Costume/Bodysuit Description (if applicable):.
Bottom/Skirt Description:Gray jeans
Shoes/Leggings Description:Sneakers
Accessories:.
Background Description (if applicable):Just the color of baby blue
Preferred media (if you prefer something other than white paper and colored pencils):
Anything Else: Take as long as you need to draw this:)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:12 am

More orders are ready! Sorry for the wait, I've been really busy this past week with changing math classes and lots of tests in school.

Hallow Ween:

I'll pm you my instagram Smile

Orca:

I didn't get to color in the background; I hope you don't mind!

OH YEAH AND I TOTALLY MESSED UP ON THE HANDS OF BOTH OF YOUR ORDERS PLEASE DON'T HATE ME

As for shop updates, I am going to open worker applications soon, so be on the lookout for any more information I might give regarding workers! I'm thinking of adding maybe 1-3 people.

Thank you for ordering!
Back to top Go down
Jujuberi
Junior Fantagian
Jujuberi

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:29 am

Image-

*Image of Character:
click:
*Type of Drawing traditional, include cake board plz? ;w;
*Preferred Pose: sitting on cake, tiny person standing on cake, or just anything
Any Modifications You Would Like: nope
Background Description: up to yuh c:
Anything Else: have fun with it ouo? and thanks in advance!! ;u;d
Back to top Go down
http://Jujuberi.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

◁ hop's shop ▷ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◁ hop's shop ▷   ◁ hop's shop ▷ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◁ hop's shop ▷
Page 1 of 1