Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13) Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13)   Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Many of you might know the story of Ryan Halligan, a 13-year-old who committed suicide because of bullying. His father came to my school today to talk to us and tell us Ryan's story.

I left the auditorium in tears.

I really did. His story of Ryan's life left a huge impact on me. You should of seen me sitting in my seat, bawling my eyes out as Mr. Halligan spoke.

I'm sure it left a huge impact on the other students who sat in the auditorium with me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13)   Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Aweh, R.I.P little Halligan. Were there any other people crying besides you?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13)   Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:19 pm

I did not hear anything about this at school, but I just looked it up and omg I am crying as I am typing this. Though at school we had an assembally on Rachels Challenge thing and it was so sad that the who school were crying their eyes out and it was so sad..

There's one thing I don't get? I feel so bad for Ryan Halligan, but how come they don't talk about other people who were suffering from the same things? What makes this different? Was this bullying more severe than other things? I don't mean to sound rude, I just figured you might know the answer. If it is a little hard to explain you can give me a website link that tells about his life more or something so I have more info?? Thanks:)

(sorry for spelling, my phone does not have spell check)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13)   Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Orca wrote:
I did not hear anything about this at school, but I just looked it up and omg I am crying as I am typing this. Though at school we had an assembally on Rachels Challenge thing and it was so sad that the who school were crying their eyes out and it was so sad..

There's one thing I don't get? I feel so bad for Ryan Halligan, but how come they don't talk about other people who were suffering from the same things? What makes this different? Was this bullying more severe than other things? I don't mean to sound rude, I just figured you might know the answer. If it is a little hard to explain you can give me a website link that tells about his life more or something so I have more info?? Thanks:)

The bullying Ryan was going through was very bad. He was being bullied since the 5th grade. When he went into the 8th grade, someone was spreading a rumor that Ryan was gay. He was also cyber-bullied. Some girl from his school was pretending to be his girlfriend and chat with him online. When they met in person, she laughed at him and said that she was joking.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13)   Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:15 pm

I just searched him up, the suicide from 2003..I'm on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13)   Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Vanellope wrote:
Orca wrote:

The bullying Ryan was going through was very bad. He was being bullied since the 5th grade. When he went into the 8th grade, someone was spreading a rumor that Ryan was gay. He was also cyber-bullied. Some girl from his school was pretending to be his girlfriend and chat with him online. When they met in person, she laughed at him and said that she was joking.

That is actually really sad. I was wrong, that is horrible. RIP.

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13)   Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Halligan's Visit (10/30/13)
Page 1 of 1