Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Will Fantage Change My E-Mail?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby Cx
New Fantagian
Ruby Cx

Will Fantage Change My E-Mail? Empty
PostSubject: Will Fantage Change My E-Mail?   Will Fantage Change My E-Mail? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:52 pm

I called them today, but I had to leave a message. All I said in the message was my Fantage username, the reason that I called them (I called them to change my E-Mail because I "forgot" it), and I left them my NEW E-Mail address. Do you think they will contact me AND change my E-Mail address?
Back to top Go down
Mami
Senior Fantagian
Mami

PostSubject: Re: Will Fantage Change My E-Mail?   Will Fantage Change My E-Mail? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Um, when I tried they asked for my membership/ecoins email used. I tried asking them without using my membership/ecoins email because I forgot it. They said no.
Back to top Go down
EGF
Regular Fantagian
EGF

PostSubject: Re: Will Fantage Change My E-Mail?   Will Fantage Change My E-Mail? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Same thing happened to me My email that i signed up with lags now because its attached on to the computer it's not like you can log out of it its like an official account you can NEVER log out.And on the account it lags it has about 318 messages.If i send them an email they will be like check your email  Blah blah BLAH or it will be a big fat  NO
Back to top Go down
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian
Tenth Doc Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Will Fantage Change My E-Mail?   Will Fantage Change My E-Mail? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Ruby Cx wrote:
I called them today, but I had to leave a message. All I said in the message was my Fantage username, the reason that I called them (I called them to change my E-Mail because I "forgot" it), and I left them my NEW E-Mail address. Do you think they will contact me AND change my E-Mail address?
Fantage is open from 9AM - 6PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (New York time).

So you should try to aim your call during that exact time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Fantage Change My E-Mail?   Will Fantage Change My E-Mail? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Fantage Change My E-Mail?
Page 1 of 1