Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Project Double X {RP APPS}

Go down 
+3
Miranda2
Flynn
flower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Project Double X {RP APPS} Empty
PostSubject: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Scientist Leslie Argo has come up with a revolutionary experiment. Although the Double Agents were first made with the function of helping elders with muscle aches and stiffness, they spread into a trend across the world. Once ill teenagers were turned into half robot, half human creatures. They were called the double agents. They helped elders. However, they began becoming more popular, and soon, smart teenagers with growing, fixable illnesses were being targeted and killed all over the world to be turned into these helpers. A group of extremely intelligent, recently diagnosed cancer/any other disease teenagers are currently being chased down for the double agent project. You are one of these teenagers. Will you die and be turned into one of these double agents, and turn your life into work, or will you protect yourself and fight for your health and freedom? The choice is yours.

RULES:
1. Your character is ill, so they won't be able to last as long in varying activities like most healthy teenagers. So, please don't make them the quickest runners or skilful climbers.
2. Your character must be between 13-19 years old. No older, no younger.
3. All role-players will be in a group together. You cannot venture off on your own and not go back. You're allowed to get some space, but not run away.
4. No Mary-Sues.
5. Be active or I'll kick you out. Sorry.
6. Each agent has their own skill sent of three ACADEMIC skills. Math, Sewing, Writing, Reading, Acting, ECT. NOT running, soccer, dancing, ect.
7. Make the role-play fair and not only on your character.
8. You're on the run, constantly travelling. You're never 100% safe, and there's a reward if you're found. So, not only are the police looking for you, but people driven mad by the idea of money are looking for you, as well.
9. I trust that you've read these all, So I'm not going to put a secret code word.

APPLICATION:
Code:
NAME:
SEXUALITY:
PERSONALITY:
FAMILY:
ACADEMIC SKILLS:
APPEARANCE:
ILLNESS:
ACCEPTED:
Winter- Emilia, 17.
Jeff- Vincent, 16.

MY APPLICATION:
NAME: Emilia Airheart
SEXUALITY: Straight
PERSONALITY:
FAMILY:
ACADEMIC SKILLS: Improvising, Painting, and Repairing.
APPEARANCE: Emilia's hair is long and chestnut brown. It reaches just below her hips. It's soft and silky, but tends to get greasy and dry quite easily. Her skin is tanned and has nearly no blemishes. However, she often breaks out in pimples when she's nervous or anxious. Her nose is pointy and she has brittle, bitten nails. Her eyes are light brown, but can turn grey depending on her emotions. Her teeth are very white and bright. A few are crooked, but it's not very noticeable. She usually wears a strapless, lavender dress that reaches just above her knees. She likes hats and flip flops, along with jewellery and makeup. She usually wears mascara and eyeliner, but lipstick is quite common on her, too.
ILLNESS: Oral Cancer
*Finishing Later.*

Last edited by Winter on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:26 am

Withdrawn. Sorry guys...

Last edited by Flynn on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:06 am

Jeff wrote:
NAME: Vincent Marrow
SEXUALITY: Homosexual
PERSONALITY: Vincent quite depressed most of the time. It's rare to see him happy or interested in anything. He keeps to himself unless he sees reason not to. When he gets angry he can be quite violent, occasionally to the point of severe physical harm to himself or the target of his fury. He hates being treated like he's weak, even if he is.
FAMILY: All of his immediate family are alive (Mother, father, older sister).
ACADEMIC SKILLS: Math, science, foreign language (German)
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
ILLNESS: Anemia (severe)

I hope I did this right.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:25 pm

NAME: Bunni Faye
PERSONALITY: Well, she is sweet almost all the time, but sense of her diease (below) she get odd and paranoid about herself, she also dies her hair crazy, she has high self estem though. She sometimes gets crazy (below) and throws things and needs her meds. Lottie hates english because she doesn't understand grammar. She had a boyfriend but freaked on him when he saw another girl with him (it was his step sister!) at the mall.
FAMILY: Her mom, dad and her cousin that is 11 (Maria) her cousin parents died so she lives with them..
ACADEMIC SKILLS: In Order: Math, Science, Social studies and English. She is a model. On the runway some one made a comment on her dress and she broke down crying on the spot.
APPEARANCE: She has an odd style
her style:
Spoiler:
ILLNESS: Bipolar and Schizophrenia. Bipolar is very bad. Schizophrenia medium. She had a mental break down. Her friend was doing drugs and soon died. The friend (Cassie) was Bunni's best friend. She had a mental break down and was rushed to the hospital. She stayed there for weeks (2) until she was admitted home. Luckily her mom works at a mental care hospital (mom mum does to)

Last edited by अनंत♥ on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Winter wrote:
Jeff wrote:
NAME: Vincent Marrow
PERSONALITY: Vincent quite depressed most of the time. It's rare to see him happy or interested in anything. He keeps to himself unless he sees reason not to. When he gets angry he can be quite violent, occasionally to the point of severe physical harm to himself or the target of his fury. He hates being treated like he's weak, even if he is.
FAMILY: All of his immediate family are alive (Mother, father, older sister).
ACADEMIC SKILLS: Math, science, foreign language (German)
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
ILLNESS: Anemia (severe)

I hope I did this right.
@Winter: Am I accepted or not? You didn't say anything, you just quoted my application.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:08 pm

NAME: Clover Sue
PERSONALITY: later..
FAMILY: Mom, dad, stepsister (22), half-sister (4), younger brother (2).
ACADEMIC SKILLS: She's a great writer. She's an actress too.
APPEARANCE: Clover is tall. She has porcelain-white skin, wavy brown hair (which goes up to her shoulder-blades), seaweed green eyes, and a slightly curvy body. She has a tattoo of a heart with butterflies all around it.
ILLNESS: Clover was on her trip for turning 15, with her friends, in the Caribbean, one of those tropical islands, when she got bitten with a dangerous mosquito. She got infected. Since that day, the back of her neck has always been completely white. That's why she never cuts her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:59 pm

When do we start?
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Name: Alaya Herring
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Alaya is very wacky and sci-fi person. She is a HUGE animal lover and had 2 birds, a fish tank and a dog named cutie. She is a spoiled little girl but she is very down to earth and has a lot common sense. 
Family: brother and sister that are twins, father, but no mother
Academic skills: Debating, Sketching,math, school in general, Balance ( is balance ok? I can remove it )
Appearance: Long, teal, curly hair at the bottom , bright blue eyes, pale, normal weight and height oval shaped face, small nose ring.
Illness:She went to Africa for a fundraiser and got infected with disease that causes severe pain in the stomach and head very often but she has learned to cope with it whenever it comes ( usually ).
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:01 pm

All are accepted. Sorry about that. We'll start after a few more applications.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks, Winter! I can't wait to start this.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm starting this tomorrow!! Sorry, I've been busy with school, and sickness, and I got a pet hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 am

Winter wrote:
I'm starting this tomorrow!! Sorry, I've been busy with school, and sickness, and I got a pet hedgehog.
My cousin got a pet hedgehog yesterday how funny! His name is Casper. Dr. Casper.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:25 am

*randomly joins*

Name: Bridget Winters
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Bridget is an indoor person and is a gamer. She is a very competetive one, too. She is shy, socially awkward and hasn't really talked to anyone since she was inside for almost her entire life. She is intelligent and book smart, and logical. But she really isn't that good at tricking anybody. She is betrayed easily and isn't nessesarily mean but does insult. She's always serious and doesn't laugh at jokes or anything funny.
Family: Mom and Dad.
Academic Skills: Her grades in general, but she is very good at writing and science. She is a gamer, and plays violin.
Appearance: Bridget has long brown hair and emerald green eyes. She has pale skin and generally freckle-less. She has large magenta glasses.
Illness: When Bridget was 10 she went to a gaming competition. She won, but the prize money was spent on the medical fees her family had to pay when she got a disease where she coughes up blood and has strange muscle spasms. This happens when she is infected by another disease. This was her first real illness she had gotten and she had a pretty bad one. Bridget was then on forbidden to go outside.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:00 am

All accepted. I'm so sorry for the hold up; I was sick and was occupied with dance and school and tests. Would you like me to start this?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:58 am

NAME: Rose Harietta
PERSONALITY: She's a very serious person, but cares very much. She's strict, but only because she wants everyone to be safe. Also, she can be a really nice person when she's not stressed.
FAMILY: Rose has a father.
ACADEMIC SKILLS: She loves to paint and to sketch, and she loves music. She listens to it, and she's had singing lessons 4 times a week. Rose tries to play sports and run around, but she can't play for long because of her high blood pressure and bone issues.
APPEARANCE: Rose has chocolate brown hair that she dyed red and pink at the tips (ex. one curl is red, the next is pink, the next is red, and so on), and brown eyes. She has freckles, actually, all over her body, along with the cafe au laits that show she has NF1. She was long eyelashes and is really beautiful, though, the freckles kind of divert everyone's attention. She doesn't have a lot on her face, they're mostly on her stomach, and upper arms and legs.
ILLNESS: Neurofibromatosis type 1
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:52 am

I'm going to have to withdraw, since I'm already in 2 other RPs and I won't be able to keep up. Sorry if this causes problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Double X {RP APPS}   Project Double X {RP APPS} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Double X {RP APPS}
Page 1 of 1