Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Make up a story using the words given to you.

Go down 
+23
Katerina Petrova
Lucille
ahri
Catloid
emiko
Yuno
Miranda Sings
mich
Reese
elise
Lenka
Roc Hijohshiki
Cefie
dewey decimal system
el
Demonica Bishi
Rue
Colorora
YEEZUS
Lineesa
Wizzy
Officer Number Two
Sandy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:59 pm

when i want to alaska i tried out the love detox and it worked 5/10 doctors agree???????

-club penguin
-fantage
-allgirlarcade
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:08 pm

"How about no," Elliot said under their breath.

Drugs
Internet
Memes
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:14 pm

"I'm gonna go do some drugs!" said the heterosexual male as it scrolled through ~hilarious~ memes on its Facebook feed. It did love the internet...but at the same time it also loved skag. Oh, the horror of the internal battle between good and bad!

-comic
-sans
-ms
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:17 pm

me all the time

-butt
-pee
-flower
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:28 pm

I was walking my dog like usual. Then he stopped in his tracks. He raised one leg, and began to pee on a flower. "What the hell, dog," I said to him. My dog stopped peeing and we continued our walk. When we got home, he ran around the house and got his dirty dog butt all over the furniture. "Fricking DOg,." I groaned.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:31 pm

No words so,,

1 - goose
2 - hippie
3 - coconut
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:39 pm

The hippie goose was stranded on an island. What the heck happened, he wondered. The thing he remembered last was being on a ,,,,, CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT CRASHED!!!!!! and then a coconut fell on his head. And when he woke up, it happened again. and again. and again. FOREVER.

-Fashion
-Drama
-Old man
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Fashion was always super important in his life. The old man would wake up each day, wondering where his youth went. He regretted his decision to never come out - all the drama was kept inside of him. If only he'd told his family, he might've ended up better. Now, it was too late. And the only thing that he cared about was fashion.
"What should I wear today?"
"How about this? Maybe today will be better if I wear this."
Was his daily routine. He wore the exact same thing, but that didn't matter. It was the fashion when he was young.

1) Roses
2) Popstar
3) Fabulous
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:52 pm

The popstar had no idea what to do with her life. She wanted to be glamorous, fashionable, fabulous... but no one cared about her. EXCEPT FOR HER DEAD BOYFRIEND OOOOOHOOOOOooooOOOHhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every morning she would wake up and find a rose by her bed. IT WAS DA GHOST OF HER BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Each rose gave her more motivation to become fabulous

-Batman
-Youtube
-Nintendo
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Doing my dailies, scrolling through Youtube. Sometimes my cousins goes on my account and watches videos, so I get all these video recommendations. One caught my eye, though. The title was: Batman's Adventures in Wonderland (made this up tbh). I clicked it, curious, and proceeded to read the caption. The person who made the video was clearly stupid, as they said that Batman was their favorite Nintendo character.

-Potato-
-Jar-
-Frost-
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Ah dangit! I left my potato in the freezer! Oh no, i forgot it was in a jar and somehow it broke. WAIT WHAT THERE ARE FROST DEMONS IN MY FREEZER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Turkey
-Canada
-Dr Pepper
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi i'm Pepper. I live in Canada and is 15 years old. My favorite meats to eat is turkey, ham, beef, and more stuff. My favorite drink is Dr. Pepper, well, its quite obvious. My favorite animal is dogs. I had one who died because i stabbed him to death with a knif- oh wait I forgot that it was a toy dog. What is else to say?: That my birthday is in May!
(hahahah i'mlazy)

-tongue
-kim kardashian
-anime
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Kim Kardashian who loved to talk about anime. She would talk about it all day, every day. People thought she was annoying and no one listened to her. Kim had no idea why everyone hated her so much and asked her wise old grandmother. Her grandmother said:

You must not watch anime
Or you will seal your fate.
You will jabber about it all day long
but soon won't talk nor taste

because your fate is I do believe so
that if to watch anime you choose
then you will talk about for so very long
and then your tounge you'll lose.

So Kim didn't watch anime...for a while. Eventually it got too tempting and she watched it. Shetried not to talk about it, but she could not hanle it. Shhtalked and talked, and then...pop! Her tounge fell off.The end.

-Starbucks
-Brownies
-Chinese Noodle Shop
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Yunnel was bored. He didn't have anything to do. He didn't play on his computer since nothing was updated on the social networking sites. He didn't watch television because he was tired of it. He also couldn't go outside since it was raining and super cold. Then, Yunnel came up with an idea! 'I know what I can do!' he thought, 'I'll go to Starbucks to make an awesome treat!' So, Yunnel putted on his jacket, scarf, grabbed his umbrella, and walked to Starbucks. On his way to Starbucks, he witnessed many car accidents since the road was slippery from all of the rain. How tragic... Many people's lives were lost. Once he arrived at Starbucks, he ordered a cup of hot Chinese Noodle Soup and ten mini brownies. Then, he settled at a table and started to put the brownies into the noodle soup. Many people stared at him, but he didn't care. He was making a delicious treat for himself and only himself. Then, he started to eat the Chinese Brownie Noodle Soup. "Mmmmmm!" he groaned, "So delicious!" By then, girls were fainting out of disgust and boys were running out of Starbucks because they couldn't handle Yunnel eating something that was so... extraordinary...

Friends
Death
Battle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:02 pm

OK SO I KNOW A LOT OF YOU LIKE Friends AND Death FROM STARBUCKS, BUT LET'S BE REAL. THAT
Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 SMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 NMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 IMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 CMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 KMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 EMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 RMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 DMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 OMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 OMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 DMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 LMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 EMake up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Empty
IS EXPENSIVE! SO I HAVE A VERY SIMPLE SOLUTION FOR THIS! ALL YOU NEED IS Battles AND DOG POOPY!!!!!!! HEHE SO U TAKE THE POOPY AND USE IT AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR CHOCOLATE AND THE Battles YOU JUST DRINK LIKE A LATTE!!! I HOPE I HELPED!!! I'M 5 YEARS OLD SUBSCRIBE TO ME~!!!!

-Snickerdoodle
-Mothersmucker
-Scuttle Butt
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:44 pm

xxxxJohnnyEatsRazorBladesxxx was walkin down the street one day when suddenly some dude mugged him and stole all his money Sad(((((((((((((
"u scuttle butt!" he called out as he lay dying,,snickerdoodle! his wallet had tickets to the latest falling in reverse concert and some 50% off at hot topic coupons!!! it didnt really matter he supposed since he was dying after all,,,,but still! he didn't understand how anyone could be such a mothersmucker 2 do something like that to him....

-kanye west
-christian bale
-guts
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Kanye woke up.... something was weird. HE LOOKED DOWN,,, AND HIS GUTS WERE OUT OF HIS BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LOOKED UP AND SAW CHRISTIAN BALE!!!!!!!! AS PATRICK BATEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS IN THE WORLD OF AMERICAN PSYCHO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHAT T HE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KANYE SCREAMED AND IT TURNED INTO MUSIC!!! CHRISTIAN BALE LISTENED TO THE MUSIC AND PASSED OUT, THEN KANYE FREED HIMSELF!!!!!! GO KANYE, YOU DA KANYE BEST !!!!

-Katy Perry
-Rupaul
-Horses
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:41 am

OKAY FABULOUS HUNNIES, WE HAVE A SPECIAL EPISODE OF RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE (FT. THE ALL POWERFUL AND FABULOUS OVERLORD KATY PERRY). WE ARE GOING TO BE FABULIZING HORSES. FABULOUS.

-Bon Qui Qui
-V'Lanta'la'mana'ma'nisha
-#GOTDATGUCCI
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:46 am

one day Stacy Beth Mary-Anne was talkin to her goldfish mr.goldfish (eyy don't judge)
whEN SUDDENLY a wild V'Lanta'la'mana'ma'nisha appeared.
"Bon Qui Qui???" Stacy Beth Mary Anne asked it.
The wild V'Lanta'la'mana'ma'nisha was confused and didn't know what she even meant. It didn't even know why it was there. or who it was,,,,,,, Sad(((((( The wild V'Lanta'la'mana'ma'nisha sat quietly in the corner and questioned its life choices.......DDDD:
den BAM Santa Clause appeared outta nowhere,,,,,, all like #GOTDATGUCCI if ya kno way im sayin.
an deu all had a trey trey Bon Christmas if yu know wat mean yo
peace out brussel sprout
Cool

-potato
-shibe
-instagram
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:03 pm

wow such potato

i saw on my instagram

such unfollow

bye dumb
               horse!!!!!!!
-horse
-lame
-dog
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:41 pm

A lame horse mated with a lame dog and they had lame horse-dog babies.

Hipster
Starbucks
Homosexual
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Starbucks is so mainstream. Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Emoticon-0147-emo Being gay is mainstream. Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Emoticon-0147-emo Everything is so mainstream why do people have to like things Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Emoticon-0147-emo

-dirt
-worms
-ramen noodles
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:11 pm

So I'm going on an ALL NATURALE diet.
Here's an ALL NATURALE recipe in substitute for Ramen Noodles:
111/167 cups dirt
423o5 worms

Boil the dirt
then add worms
enjoy.

-La Migra
-Rancheros
-bendejo
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:54 pm

juan went to a mexican restaurant called la migra. he ordered rancheros and they were pretty rank so he called the chef a bendejo!!!! OH NO JUAN GOT SLAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!

-Pokemon
-Green
-Moisturizer
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:42 pm

a girl is on her iphone 5c at 1AM in the morning. she takes a sip of her dr pepper and goes onto facebook. she decides to post something that gets a point across. "yahs....i play teh pokemons.....yahs........i luv green......yahs i clean my hands with moisturizer........yahs.........iz a girl!!! o___o"
'that should do it' she thought.

degdeg
shiba inu
tumblr

gl <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make up a story using the words given to you.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next