Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gemstone Kids RP APPS

Go down 
+8
elise
Miranda2
Catloid
X
flower
Flynn
el
Officer Number Two
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Gemstone Kids RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:30 pm

I came up with this idea and it was like "Cookie! Cookie! Make an RP about me Cookie!" and I said "I'm too lazy." And then it got mad and I had to make this or my head would explode. Okay not really but you know what I mean alrite

This contains countless errors.

Claimed gemstones!:
Intro:
Rules:
Gemstone kids:
[spoiler="Apps"]
Name:
Personality:
Gemstone/Month
Symbol (jewlery or feature of appearance that resenbles your gem):
Appearance:
Anything else:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cookie~ on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Name: Cidrynn Etory (A nickname for her would be Drynn maybe)
Personality: /is it ok if i work on this as i go along?
Gemstone/Month: Zircon-December
Symbol: Has a light blue tattoo that runs down the side of her torso ( http://prntscr.com/2a1hoi /not actual skin color but it's the skin colour that shows the tattoo and its colour the best)
Appearance: http://prntscr.com/2a1mqp
Anything else: Nope!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:04 am

Name:
William Faulkner
Personality:
Sly and sneaky, Will is a talented thief and con-man. Half of what comes out of his mouth is a lie, although not necessarily with a malicious intent. He's kind enough when he wants to be, but more often than not he'll swipe your wallet on his way out.
Gemstone/Month Moonstone
Symbol: Compass with a moon shape carved into the back. He usually wears it around his neck.
Appearance: 
Will is about average height for his age, but noticeably underweight. He has large, wide-set grey eyes and dark hair that reaches about an inch and a half above his shoulders and falls between his eyes. His skin is an almost deathly white, as though he were about to faint. His style of dress is notably unusual, preferring genuine 19th century garments.
Anything else: He is rather sensitive to cold weather.

Last edited by Flynn on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:58 am

Name: Amity Garnet
Personality: Amity is a very peaceful, harmless soul. She's weak and vulnerable, but she doesn't let it annoy her. She can be seen as a sort of hippie, and never takes anything too seriously. However, during matches or fights, she becomes a different person. Although she's quite weak, she's able to fight with some skill. She doesn't win as often as she looses, but when she wins, she doesn't put on a show. She simply smiles and exists calmly. She doesn't believe in excessive violence, thus she doesn't prepare for fights and doesn't take part in them very often. She tends to avoid her enemy, as she doesn't want to break her peaceful atmosphere. Like what her name means, -peaceful- She's simply peaceful down to the core.
Gemstone/Month: January, Garnet.
Symbol (jewlery or feature of appearance that resenbles your gem): She dyed her hair bright read and often wears it in a ponytail.
Appearance: As mentioned, Amity has long, red hair. It's silky and smooth, but very, very thin. It tends to get frizzy if she doesn't shower frequently. She usually wears it in a high ponytail, and dyes it often because she doesn't want her natural blonde roots to grow in. Her eyes are big and brown, and she has long eyelashes. She doesn't like makeup, so she doesn't cover up her acne. She has the slightest acne on her chin, but other than that, she doesn't have it anywhere else. It doesn't bother her, though. She has a small body, and small bones. She's tiny and weighs no more than 65 pounds pounds. She's very thin, and looks like she's starving. Her ribs peek out of her stomach and you can see her collarbone clearly. However, she eats quite well. She has long, healthy nails, but leaves them unpainted. She usually wears black tights and a black tang top, with black lace-up boots. Her appearance is deceiving. She has bangs, but she doesn't wear them down when her hair is in a ponytail, wish is practically always. She has scars on hr arms from when she was a child; she's quite clumsy.
Anything else: Amity's name means "Peaceful."
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:16 am

Sent a PM a while ago, but I'll say/ask it here as well : Can you reserve Citrine?
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Okay everyone is accepted and X is reserved!

I'm going to add the claim box because I forgot it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Epic!
This is going to be a great RP.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:07 pm

I'm really excited for this. I'm going to be extra-active for this RP.
Back to top Go down
Catloid
Junior Fantagian
Catloid

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Name:Kara
Personality:Kara is the type of girl who is cute, but hot headed. She makes the (mostly inappropriate) jokes and likes to be the leader. Her cat obsession makes her a bit odd to be around, and she doesn't exactly think before she speaks. Her peronality can switch from Sweet girl to Raig faic.
Gemstone/Month: Peridot (hehe mine, and my brother would be my enemy OnO)
Symbol (jewlery or feature of appearance that resenbles your gem):Her eyes are a vibrant light green and instead of red blood she bleeds a greenish blood.
Appearance: Kara normally wears a green sweater and comfy jeans. She has black hair and is average height. She is not fat but is fit enough for her age.
Anything else: She has high anxiety (Like me but I have other things too lol)

Kara:

Last edited by Catloid on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Name: Rani (RAH-N-IE) Her real name is Ranila she thinks that name is too weird.
Personality: She is pretty unique. She is super laid back. She is the one who sits in back laughing and goofy off with her friends. Some people call her annoying, some lovable and some a flirt. She is emotional at times and will cry in class if it comes to it. She is loud and annoying to a lot though. She has never ever been a teacher's pet or "goody goody" she. She laughs at the goody goodies. She got a real tattoo (yes you can when your teenager, you just need your parents to sign a thing)
Gemstone/Month: Emerald, May
Symbol (jewlery or feature of appearance that resenbles your gem): She has a hair clip that is all Emerald execpt the clip part.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Her style looks like this
style:
She is med weight. She is 5'9''. I loveee her hair... She has bright green eyes that shoot daggers of who ever is an enemy to her.
Her Tatto:
Anything else:
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:34 pm

iS THIS LIKE sTeVEN UNiVERSE WiTH tHE GEMSTONES YOU ARE AMAZING I LVOE YuO YUu AHHHHhhh

Name: Brittany (Bitty/Bitt or Britt)Faulerhijik
Personality: Brittany wears too much soft grunge/pastel goth. She prefers to be called Bitty or Bitt. Depise her apperance, Brittany is a creative woman. She loves to paint with oil paints and water colors. She is mostly Swedish but her father is Korean and she got her facial looks from him. She has a strong Korean accent, and will usually talk a lot. She has a tumblr, and likes to participate in contests. Shes pretty friendly otherwise, shes studying at the moment. She can get angered, but not too much. Her childhood wasn't as good as she thought. Her parents went through finanical issue's and at one point in her life she was sleeping in a park. Most things don't bother her, but she usually hates the memory. She puts 4 lines on her lower leg to show that shes proud, its part of her personality, what if its more? (cheesy)
Gemstone/Month: November-Citrine
Symbol (jewlery or feature of appearance that resenbles your gem): Her cross earrings. If you look closely, they're will be a small inscription saying: "Citrine."
Appearance: She loves to wear pastel goth/soft grunge-y stuff, however, doesn't wear too much. She usually wears a big number of accesories, she has a belly piercing. Her father hates the clothes she wears. She will be seen usually wearing a dark collar shirt *shown in picture* Her weight is so-so with a little chub.
tnx google img here she is:
Anything else: She dosen't like milk/milk products (etc ice cream but can eat some milk products..chocolate counts too), and will throw up if she drinks/eats it. It depends on what product it is.

oh my im really late it took me this long to make this post that someone posted another post above me?
swow what a tounge twister
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Coolio peoples accepted

No more citrines k peoples it is full.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Save me Opal!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Done! Opal is saved c:
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:15 pm

you know, this really reminds me of something i made up when i was younger. i was going to make a fantage series where some people were gems (only fantage gems) and there was this girl whose mom died blah blah blah and she wanted to get revenge on those who killed her and she tried to recruit an army of gem people like her. at the end her mother appears.

Spoiler:

Really weird Razz

i was too lazy to do it though. Memories of a simpler time.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Name: Alisis
Personality: Brave and overconfident, Alisis will do anything you tell her to. She's rebellious and independent. The rest i'll figure out later.
Gemstone/Month: Opal/October
Symbol (jewlery or feature of appearance that resenbles your gem): Her eyes. Against fluorescent light, they glow in opal colors.
Appearance: Pale skin, shoulder-length platinum hair (a little blonde), pink cheeks, light blue eyes. She's not very tall. Blue eyeliner.
Anything else:

((oops sorry for double posting.. my internet was shutting off and i did anything i could.))

Last edited by Primrose on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:41 pm

When you finish your personality you'll be accepted, unless you want to develop it as we go along.

Wowee this is just wow
If we get a person for each gem that would be awesome

I'll wait and see if we get anymore reserves or apps and until the reservees finish making their apps before we start.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:41 am

Cookie~ wrote:

When you finish your personality you'll be accepted, unless you want to develop it as we go along.

Wowee this is just wow
If we get a person for each gem that would be awesome

I'll wait and see if we get anymore reserves or apps and until the reservees finish making their apps before we start.

We're actually not that far off. Only Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and Amethyst (that's the correct spelling) are still unoccupied. So if we get four more people we'll have them all, plus one extra Citrine.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:50 am

Can we have more than one character?
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:08 pm

@Divergent of course! Go ahead. I'd rather have you not be your own enemy but if you want that's fine because it improves communication between them.

@Flynn thanks for the spelling. I think those four might still be hardest to get, although they are kind of the most interesting.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Cookie~ wrote:

@Flynn thanks for the spelling. I think those four might still be hardest to get, although they are kind of the most interesting.

You're welcome.
I hope we get everyone soon.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Name: Tris Zircon
Personality: Tris is a very straightforward person. She says whats on her mind with no regrets. She's brave and likes taking risks, and she also craves adrenaline. However, she can be selfless and kind at time. If she sees someone in need or trouble, she'll openly help. She values friendship dearly, but she's not that good at making friends and doesn't have any. So, she's quite solitude. This doesn't bother her much, though. No distractions. She loves training and is obsessed with being strong and winning. She's extremely competitive, but she's also very, very strong and a talented fighter. She's impatient and can't control her temper.
Gemstone/Month: Zircon, December.
Symbol (jewlery or feature of appearance that resenbles your gem): Tris's eye's are a clear white; They look transparent.
Appearance: Tris is fairly tall, but falls in the shorter range. She has medium length hair. It's thick and smooth, but she doesn't really care about appearance. The under her hair is brown, while the top part is blonde. When she wears it up in a pony tail -Which is very often- you can clearly see the brown underneath. She's very thin, but has a strong build and tan skin. Her eyebrows are plucked and she has thick lips. Her eyes are practically transparent. Her nails are short and brittle.
Anything else: She has a scar from her eyebrow to her lip. It's a shade darker than her skin tone, but it'll never go away.

This is my second APP. c:
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Accepted!

December/Zircon is full now, do not join it.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Rushed (About 10 minutes)   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Name: Angelica Enity - Not pronounced the same way as Angelica Pickles
Personality: (Can she just develop one during the story?)
Gemstone/Month: Citrine  
Symbol: Angelica has one eye that has a medium sized, golden, round citrine as it's iris.
Appearance: Angelica is 5'3, and has a pretty thin build. She has big iris', which are both different colors. Her left has a black iris and a medium sized, golden citrine gem design in the middle, while her right eye is just a deep black color. Her hair is a long, natural black color and has a fringe to cover solely her left eye. With clothing, she will normally wear neutral or subtle colors.
Anything else: I took the eye idea from Kuroshitsuji. I also rushed on this, for obvious reasons (People wanted to start).
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Can we start now? I don't think anyone else is going to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP APPS   Gemstone Kids RP APPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gemstone Kids RP APPS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next