Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

はじめましてね!^^

Go down 
+9
Primrose
Snow
Colorora
elise
Squirtle
YEEZUS
evan
Janelle
hikayamasan353
13 posters

Are you japanese?
Yes
はじめましてね!^^ Vote_lcap12%はじめましてね!^^ Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
No
はじめましてね!^^ Vote_lcap88%はじめましてね!^^ Vote_rcap
 88% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:13 am

Hi ^^ I was wondering, is this an official forum of Fantage or no? I love fantage, 'cause it's very kawaii game, and probably the most kawaii from children's (?) online games. I moved here due to my Kidzworld account (scn71402) being terminated due to turning 18 years old. I am kinda afraid that when I'll turn 18 I won't be able to talk to children online at all =.= I doubt that here there are even children at all - I always imagined all forum members and even Internet users in general as being 13 and up =.= I wonder, do internet server providers even disallow their services to be used by children, if COPPA is still active? I don't even want to get over the situation when all kids spend their whole day outside, and all teens are chatting on facebook all through the day.
So, let me introduce ^^ My name is - well, since no personal info writing here is allowed, I'd say that you can call me Ray, Hikaru or whatever you want. My former KW friends may already know about me - but... if you don't, let me say ^__^ I am from Ukraine, however I already know most of you are from USA or UK.
I love anime. However, I don't watch anime for the same reason I don't watch even all other movies, cartoons and shows. I prefer drawing anime than watching it, because since anime is art, how come if only Japanese can draw it? It's like saying that you have to be French to draw impressionist paintings, or you have to be Russian for playing balalaika... I draw mostly cute, chibi (kid) characters, and use MikuMikuDance, UTAU and vocaloid. During animation, I have some issues - what comes first: voice acting, or animation? Most of my characters are girls - I don't even know why, maybe they're just cute? I want to create a cute, kawaii manga series for children - but this idea is to be shunned by otakus. I write stories sometimes.
Anyways, nice to meet you all here ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:16 am

Hi, Welcome to the forum!  This isnt a forum made by fantage, just a fan-made forum. Im not japanese, but i am vietnamese :D

Anyway, nice meeting you! Read the rules and have a great stay here!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 am

Welcome to the forum! I'm Eva but you can also call me Mado!! What animes have you seen? BTW, we love drawing anime here, so you should share your art with us sometime!
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:41 am

Okay... (just sees the age: 11 statement at the profiles, and looks with doubt and niceness)
I know the rules, I've read them <(-.-)> I think that the most important rule for every online community is to be nice. Like Einstein said, "every kind of peaceful cooperation is primarily based on mutual trust of all the people, and only secondarily on things such as courts of justice and police". Otherwise there will be tons of cyber bullying <(=.=)>
I don't think that the quantity of seen animes matters - instead, you have to watch only to what you like, not just to ones written in otaku's "must see" lists. I watch (but not that much) Chi's sweet home, Aikatsu!, Hamtaro, Hanamaru Kindergarden, Bottle Fairy, Hello Kitty, and so on. I know there is anpanman and doraemon - but if I'll watch also them, my drawing style would be ruined =.= I watch only for inspiration. But, MikuMikuDance still remains my main thing to love in japanese pop culture.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:05 am

If we're young on this forum we're young and mature!! Yep
I've never seen those!! I've seen Madoka Magica, Baka and Test, Fruits Basket, Kill la Kill, AnoHana, Kyoukai no Kanata, K-on, Soul Eater, Shingeki no Kyojin, Mirai Nikki, and a whole bunch more I forgot xD
My drawings are kinda weird with anatomy (only digital though) so I'm working on that!! I sraw tradition much better but ehh
You probably draw really well!! Do you listen to Vocaloid (well if you do MMD you probably do xD)
Again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:21 am

Anyways I don't think that age shows maturity. My  internet surfing experience says that there are tons of immature adults who lie online. For example they say that "U.S. Army was forcing captured Iraqi warriors to learn Japanese" and "Holocaust comes from Latin words Holi and Causm, which means to learn Japanese", while I think it's not true. Hiragana wasn't invented by Prince Yorimushi - at least historical chronicles say so. And I am glad that there are tons of mature children - they'll grow up in the good hope of nation.
I can't post pics since a week didn't pass =.=
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:11 pm

welcome to the forum, ray!!
have fun and enjoy your stay~
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Nice rhyme ^^ Thank you for all the welcome ^__^
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:09 pm

(Yes I am pretty young, but I am glad you don't mind. I love meeting new people. Most of my friends are not my age, actually.)

Welcome to the forum! I am Christmas Tree, but please call me Orca since it was my old username. I'm not Japanese, but I am Swedish. I hope you have a great time here.

Also, I like anime too! I am learning how to use MMD. Who is your favorite vocaloid/Utau? I like Yuzui Yukari, Seeu, Arisa Mitsuko, Teto Kasane, and some others. Over all though, I love all Vocaloids and Utaus <3 (From what I read in your post, you have the vocaloid and utau program? Do you really? Or did I just read the wrong thing? If not, that is really cool:3)

Last edited by Christmas Tree on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Welcome! I'm Puppycat, but you can call me Elise. I'm NOT 21.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi! I don't speak Japanese and as you can see I am probably the youngest active user on the forum. Please remember not to bump and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Hi welcome to the forum. I am not from japan nor U.S and U.K. I'm from Romania and speak Romanian and I just live in the U.S:)

Yes I am really young...[size=1]idk why but whenever someone older on here doesn't like what I say they mention my age? [size]

I hope you like it here and that my age doesn't matter! xD
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi! I'm Primrose for now. I'll probably change my username soon. Nice meeting you. As you see, I'm pretty young and English isn't my native language. I wish. I love writing and reading.

Welcome
To
The
Forum

Last edited by Primrose on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Rena
Regular Fantagian
Rena

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum. c:
If you enjoy something, don't let the opinion of others get in the way of it. Like, I REALLY love anime, videogames, and pixel art, but the people around in the area where I live in think that's totally weird. But, I don't let them stop me from doing things I love to do.
Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I've actually started to like myself and my life a lot more after being more open about the things that I really like. I've met a lot of other great people who have similar interests and now I actually have friends who I really get along with and have fun with and can just be around with and be happy with the friends I've made.
(Wow, sorry for the messy, long paragraph.)
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Welcome welcome! It's so cool you're from Ukraine! A Ukrainian boy goes to my school and we hang out sometimes. I myself, am Norwegian. Also, anime and manga are not designated to just Japanese people. Many people at my school draw it and have you ever heard of Mark Crilley? He's an American that also draws manga or "graphic novels" is the more commonly used term in the states I suppose. Well, I hope you can make good friends here, including me! Cya.
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:25 pm

HELLO FRIEND
MY NAME IS POTATO
I AM VIETNAMESE (3/4 Viet and 1/4 White)
I act 3/4 white and 1/4 viet though oops
WELCOME TO THE FOURM c:
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:58 am

I'm From the uk you guessed and your right! welcome to the the forum!
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:41 am

Yes, I really have VOCALOID and POCALOID softwares, and UTAU too. I downloaded them from torrent websites, and because of this, I fear that otakus will spank me around >.< My favourites are Kaai Yuki, Miku, Rin, Aoki Lapis, SeeU, Kane Tomo, and Momone Momo.
I know Mark Crilley and Chris Hart, I am myself learning to draw from their lessons. They have huge precision!
I also write stories sometimes, but I gotta copy all of them from KW before my account terminates =.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

はじめましてね!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: はじめましてね!^^   はじめましてね!^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

はじめましてね!^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: