Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)

Go down 
+9
Oliver
Nakira
Trash
kanna276
pokeranger
Karen
S
metro99
Makkine
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Makkine

Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 am

Ricerz wrote:
Hmm What do you mean by hair tutorial? I mean, how are we supposed to do tutorials xD

Hmm, i assume you have a scanner. I think that first you need to do the first step, scan it, write what you did, then do the second step, scan it, write what you did, etc.

Look, a tutorial about how to make tutorials XD. If you are a digital worker, tinypic it instead of scanning it.

If you are still confused, wait until I have my eye tutorial up.
Back to top Go down
kanna276
Senior Fantagian
kanna276

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Okay i'll post an example and i knew it was spelt wrong x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
metro99
Senior Fantagian
metro99

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 File0010Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 30svz8m
i would like to apply for drawing in pencil!
Back to top Go down
http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
roxine
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Well since everybody is drawing debby ryan, I drawn here too.
So here it is:

Edit: I edited a little by making it a little darker, and I added a ' cartoon '.

Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Scan3g

Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Scan4

Last edited by roxine on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:19 pm

metro99 wrote:
Spoiler:
i would like to apply for drawing in pencil!
Uhm, metro? Can you please put that in a spoiler?
Code:
[spoiler]link to picture[/spoiler
It's making my computer slow. and I LOVE YURS ROXINE!
Back to top Go down
metro99
Senior Fantagian
metro99

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 pm

i dont know how to put it in a spoiler and i love roxines
Back to top Go down
roxine
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Thanks poke and metro Very Happy

So im gonna make tutorials soon (if IluvJB36 accepts my drawings) Razz

Back to top Go down
metro99
Senior Fantagian
metro99

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Omg thats my middle name roxine
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Welcome to the bussinuess Roxine and Metro!

(Metro is working in the publicity center, she will make the tutorials more popular, making banners for siggies and stuff)

I changed my mind (Sorry Ric for all the confusion) Ric will make the realistic:eye tutorial in a few days, Roxine will make the realistic:hair tutorial now. Roxine is better at hair than eyes, and Ric is the opposite.

The anime:eye tutorial should be up by this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
metro99
Senior Fantagian
metro99

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:19 pm

When i finish the banner i dont know how to make it so you pput it when you click on it it goes to a page that you want it to go to!
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 pm

metro99 wrote:
When i finish the banner i dont know how to make it so you pput it when you click on it it goes to a page that you want it to go to!
Ask someone who does know, like the person who made the banner in your siggy.
Back to top Go down
metro99
Senior Fantagian
metro99

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:21 pm

ok roxine made that so i could make the banner give her the code and she could add a link to it?
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:26 pm

metro99 wrote:
ok roxine made that so i could make the banner give her the code and she could add a link to it?
yeah, I guess that would work, but could you PM me work issues? Posting them in the thread is spam.
Back to top Go down
kanna276
Senior Fantagian
kanna276

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:26 pm

I know how to make the banner link to place u want it to go to i can show u ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
metro99
Senior Fantagian
metro99

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:27 pm

ok kanna and i didnt mean to spam the thread
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:15 pm

EYE TUTORIAL DONE:

Spoiler:

Metro, I like the banner. Can you make it link? I should have it in my siggy soon.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:12 pm

=P I'm working on my tutorial! ^.^ xD
[spoiler]Hola, pokeranger! In this tutorial, you will learn how to recolor your fantagian, possibly more! Okay, first you need to learn your tools!
Lesson One: Learn your Tools
Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Recolo11 Let's go from left to right. The first tool is the free formed shape selector. I would recomend using the second one, the square selector. The next row shows the eraser and bucket. Of course the eraser erases things! It's a VERY handy tool! The bucket fill in an area. If there isnt a close area, it will fill EVERYTHING! Next is the eye dropper tool. It works well. Use it to select your first color by right clicking it, and chose your secondary color if wanted by left clicking. The Magnifier. The magnifier is an important tool to recoloring. Use it to of course, zoom in or out. The PENCIL tool. Use it to just like write. Although it will most likely turn scribbly. The paint brush. Of course, use it to paint if not wanting to use the bucket. The spray paint. Use it to spray paint on the pallette. Depending on the size you want, mulitple small paint dots with be sprayed. The text tool. Whether you want to write Opaque (Remove the backround and extange it with a blank section for you to write) or Transparent (write with the backround there) And then there is the line and the curve. The line just makes a straight line and the curve first makes a straight line and then you change it's curve. Then the shapes! You must know what it does. Just choose a shape and draw on your pallette. Ok! So those were the tools! Let's start with lesson two!
Lesson Two: The Picture Process
Okay, so we're going to now take a picture of your fantagian. First of all, get on fantage! You log in and choose something you want to wear.
Back to top Go down
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:04 pm

why dont there would be this day when evrybody is a member for 3 monts or two nd evryone iss happy
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:05 pm

what? I dont think that..
loool.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)   Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing tutorials! (HELP WANTED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2