Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

>>Hey Everybody<<

Go down 
+8
Sandy
X
Lemonade
emiko
Hibiki Kuze
Yuno
Rue
WonderCarrot
12 posters
AuthorMessage
WonderCarrot
New Fantagian
WonderCarrot

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:04 am

Hey Everybody! I am new here! Well I will be explaining some stuff about me and things that I do on Fantage and in real life...

Okay, so first I do play Fantage and Club Penguin and other things. I like Fantage, but I do have some problems with it.

I like drawing. Mainly anime/manga, or realistic. I might post some of my art here... maybe later. I have a drawing tablet, but I lost the pen...  Sad 

I watch ALOT of anime. Okay, I watch animes that aren't for kids, I'm sorry, but someday we'll just have to face it someday that we WILL see something that is not age-appropriate. This like a list... Well yeah it is:

I have seen Kaichou Maid-Sama, Ranma 1/2, Vampire Knight, Skip Beat, Ghost Hunt (I think, I am just listing the things I can find at the top of my head), 11 Eyes, Accel World, Acchi Koichi, Air, Angel Beats, Amnesia, Aquarion Evol, Attack On Titan, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Bokura ga Ita, Chobits, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Dazzle, DN Angel, Eden of the East, Elfen Lied, Eureka 7, Fate Stay Night, Fruits Basket, Full Moon o Sagashite, Gosick, Gravitation, Btooom, H20 Footprints in the Sand, Hakushaku to Yousei, Hell Girl, Hiiro No Kakera, Inuyasha, Itazura Na Kiss, One Piece, Naruto, Death Note, Code Geass, Kaikan Phase, Kampfer, Kanon 2002, Kanon 2006, Kaze No Stigma, Kimi Ni Todoke, Say You Love Me, Kirarin Revolution, Kokoro Connect, La Corda D'Oro, Ladies Versus Butlers, Love Hina, Lovely Complex, Mamotte Lollipop, Marmalade Boy, Mayo Chiki, Mermaid Melody, Midori Days, Myself; Yourself, NANA, Neo Angelique Abyss, Nyan Koi, Otome Youkai Zakuro, Peach Girl, Pretear, Romeo x Juliet, Spice and Wolf, Fairy Tail, Rosario + Vampire, Sailor Moon, Sakamichi no Apollon, Sankarea, School Rumble, Toradora, Shakugan no Shana, Shattered Angels, Shuffle, Special A, Strawberry Panic, Sword Art Online, The Familiar of Zero, The World God Only Knows, To Love RU, Tokyo Mew Mew, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, True Tears, Tsukuyomi Moon Phase, Ultra Maniac, Uta no Prince-sama – Maji Love 1000%, Valkyria Chronicles, White Album, White Sonata, Yosuga no Sora, Brothers Conflict, Golden Time, Crash, Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita, Venus Venus Virus, Hiyokoi, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai, Little Busters, Cowboy Behop, Air Gear, Ouran High School Club Host, Soul Eater, Guilty Crown, Shugo Chara, K-ON! uhhhh...

That was long. I watched WAYYYY more than that. Sorry I turned this introduction to an anime list. More than half of it was romance. T_T Will I get banned for putting Hell, because I put an anime called Hell Girl...   Sad 

I read manga too, but I read more than I watched anime. I won't list it, so I will just post a separate thread for my favorite animes and mangas and all the ones I watched and read.

My Fantage account-
I still play Fantage, though I got a new account because I forgot my old one. My old one had basketball hair.  Sad There is nothing really to say about my NEW Fantage account, but my old one was level 748. Lost the password. Don't bother asking for the username for it. It had lots of items, I did not trust trade n' sell at that time. People scammed others and got away with it. Good thing Fantage refunded your stars!
I used to play Fusionfall, Fly For Fun (FLYFF), Club Penguin, and ToonTown.

I will not tell you my user for any of those. Sorry...

I have a deviantart named WonderCarrot, but I only posted a blinking gif so yeah.

I like Ice Cream, my favorite flavor is Rocky Road. I like elephants, pandas, turtles, dragons, and snakes.

I have a Psn account- Wondercarrot, but it wouldn't matter if you friend requested me because my mom gave away the ps3 to the neighbors. I play LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2. Not really anything else. Neutral 

12:02 AM O_O

...:::Bye:::...

PS: Maybe I will post art later today!
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:22 am

Hi welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy this forum!
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Regular Fantagian
Yuno

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:31 am

Hii xD I hope you have a nice time here
so you watch anime and read manga eeh?
you are now my friend
no objections >3<
and dont forget to read the rules
i mean you may have
oh and i'm Yuno
not my real name
I wish it was though

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mariamnura
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:25 am

Welcome to the forum, I am Winged and I likez some animes too! Hope you love Fantage Forum! Lolz baii for now! >:3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:26 am

Congrats! You just won the award for the most longest introduction ever! -gives cookie- .3.

I ish Meowowpie, but you can call me Meow, or The Pizza Lord. I love dragoncave, pizza, breathing, pizza, pokemon, pizza, and pizza.

Click mai eggs so they dont die! .w.

btw WELCOEM FODHBGUDGDIF
Back to top Go down
Lemonade
Senior Fantagian
Lemonade

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:54 am

hi!! my username is lemonade. welcome to the forum!  see you around  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/blue__skies
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:32 pm

Welcome to FF. You really could have made an account on MyAnimeList and posted a link, but whatever suits your fancy, I suppose. Enjoy your stay!

Last edited by X on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:45 pm

HELLO FRIEND
MY NAME IS POTATO
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO X B/C YOU HAVE WATCHED WAY MORE ANIMES THAN ME LIKE DANG
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:27 pm

aaa i've seen baka and test!! IT WAS AMAZING..... H-HIDEYOSHI IS LIFE ive also seen attack on titan eee
welcome!! i'm eva but go ahead and call me mado if youd like
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am Loke. Have fun!
Back to top Go down

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:59 pm

wow thats a lot of anime
anywayyy welcome to the forum im nathan have a great time here
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Pastel.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:32 pm

OH MY GOSH YOU WATCHED STRAWBERRY PANIC 5 stars 4 u Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven 
my reaction:
Sorry about that
eheh. Welcome to ff. c;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

>>Hey Everybody<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>Hey Everybody<<   >>Hey Everybody<< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>>Hey Everybody<<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-