Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

*pokes head in*

Go down 
+4
Officer Number Two
Snow
Squirtle
Rufistar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

*pokes head in* Empty
PostSubject: *pokes head in*   *pokes head in* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Missed me?

Yeah, doubt the majority of you had.

I'm not sure if I'm exactly returning to the forum, but I just kind of wanted to see how it was doing and all. I've missed the friends I have on here. Smile

Not many interesting things have happened to me in the past few months. Seventh grade's all meh, I kind of want to go back to sixth when it was actually fun. I've probably improved a bit on art and to be honest, looking back on my old posts I've been really immature sometimes. Forgive me?

bUT, I'm sure many interesting and fun things happened to you.  cheers

To those of you who don't know me, I'm just an average person who spends most of their time on the internet and fangirling over doctor who. Drawing is my main hobby, and I spend most of my school days doodling away. I'm in a couple other fandoms as well, obvious by the avatar. I look forward to meeting you all, and I love talking about things (wow very specific of me), so don't hesitate to introduce yourselves! c:
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

*pokes head in* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *pokes head in*   *pokes head in* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:29 am

Hey Rufistar! I remember you. And it's okay, I think that every user on here has made some stupid posts in the past...So don't feel like the only one :3 This forum is pretty much dead now because most of the active users are taking breaks, by the way. Anyway I hope I can see you more on here sometime!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

*pokes head in* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *pokes head in*   *pokes head in* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Hello Rufistar! I'm glad your back!
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

*pokes head in* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *pokes head in*   *pokes head in* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Welcome back, Rufistar!
Back to top Go down
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

*pokes head in* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *pokes head in*   *pokes head in* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Welcome back!

Oh wow I totally agree... O.O I loved sixth grade xD Should have treasured it more... It was so much more relaxing than now... ^^
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

*pokes head in* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *pokes head in*   *pokes head in* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Thanks for the welcomes guys! ^^

Essence wrote:
Welcome back!

Oh wow I totally agree... O.O I loved sixth grade xD Should have treasured it more... It was so much more relaxing than now... ^^

Yeah, I should've. xD Our old science teacher was so fun oh man. We did all sorts of experiments that were more than "make a density column with water and oil". Now it's just boring old physics : P
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

*pokes head in* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *pokes head in*   *pokes head in* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:20 am

I don't think I know you, and the forum is pretty inactive, but welcome back!
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

*pokes head in* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *pokes head in*   *pokes head in* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:44 pm

RUFFIIIIIIIII

I WAS MEOW

-tackles-

OHMERGERD IT HAS BEEN SO LONG~
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

*pokes head in* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *pokes head in*   *pokes head in* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:32 pm

Welcome back rufi, sorry for the late reply. I don't go on much more, I am over the anime obsession and now I am into the tv show obsession of my life. (I am so sad now T.T) Doctor who, is still awesome, might as well mention sherlock since your avatar. Glad you came back enjoy this forum if you go on it officially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*pokes head in* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *pokes head in*   *pokes head in* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*pokes head in*
Page 1 of 1