Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Avvie Shop 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:50 pm

This is the real thing Very Happy

Credits~

Avvie base - made by beauty26

Pixel clothes - made by beauty26 and mckenna

Text - made by beauty26 and mckenna

BG's - made by beauty26, mckenna, and 2008sarah

IF YOU STEAL MY AVVIE BASE, CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN, OR USE IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, YOU WILL FACE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES. THIS IS NOT A JOKE WHATSOEVER.
P.S - I have the right to sue you (;


(We do not accept the following; Random orders and random anything.)

Form;

Poses:

Hand on hip
Both hands down
Both hands on hip

Hair color/Length:
(Your choice)

Eye color:

Lip color:

Skin color:

Top:

Bottom:

Shoes:

Other:

Text:

Background:



Before you order; You have a choice of who you want to do your avvie.





Last edited by Beauty26 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:53 pm

I cant wait to get your orders x3

We need to add animals to our shop, examples, and a choice of who you want to do our orders.

NOTE, IF YOU THINK WE ARE DOING A BANNEDSTORY AVVIE SHOP, YOUR WRONG D:< THESE ARE PIXEL MADE BY HAND AVVIES, SO DONT GET MAD D:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Hand on hip DIS

Hair color/Length: Blonde, medium straight
(Your choice)

Eye color: blue

Lip color: light pink

Skin color: peach

Top: White tee shirt

Bottom: black sskinny jeans

Shoes: white flats

Other: white hat

Text: Cutie <3

Background: no thanks.


Transparent please. thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Hand on hip DIS

Hair color/Length: Blonde, medium straight
(Your choice)

Eye color: blue

Lip color: light pink

Skin color: peach

Top: White tee shirt

Bottom: black sskinny jeans

Shoes: white flats

Other: white hat

Text: Cutie <3

Background: no thanks.


Transparent please. thank you!

Who do you want to do it? Me or beauty?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:58 pm

McKenna wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Hand on hip DIS

Hair color/Length: Blonde, medium straight
(Your choice)

Eye color: blue

Lip color: light pink

Skin color: peach

Top: White tee shirt

Bottom: black sskinny jeans

Shoes: white flats

Other: white hat

Text: Cutie <3

Background: no thanks.


Transparent please. thank you!

Who do you want to do it? Me or beauty?
Doesnt matter x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:00 pm

pokeranger wrote:
McKenna wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Hand on hip DIS

Hair color/Length: Blonde, medium straight
(Your choice)

Eye color: blue

Lip color: light pink

Skin color: peach

Top: White tee shirt

Bottom: black sskinny jeans

Shoes: white flats

Other: white hat

Text: Cutie <3

Background: no thanks.


Transparent please. thank you!

Who do you want to do it? Me or beauty?
Doesnt matter x3

Can you tell us, 'cos we cant decide who wants to do it most of the time~

So can you plees tell us who you want to do it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:01 pm

McKenna wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
McKenna wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Hand on hip DIS

Hair color/Length: Blonde, medium straight
(Your choice)

Eye color: blue

Lip color: light pink

Skin color: peach

Top: White tee shirt

Bottom: black sskinny jeans

Shoes: white flats

Other: white hat

Text: Cutie <3

Background: no thanks.


Transparent please. thank you!

Who do you want to do it? Me or beauty?
Doesnt matter x3

Can you tell us, 'cos we cant decide who wants to do it most of the time~

So can you plees tell us who you want to do it?
Beauty said she'll do it, so she can =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:02 pm

pokeranger wrote:
McKenna wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
McKenna wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Hand on hip DIS

Hair color/Length: Blonde, medium straight
(Your choice)

Eye color: blue

Lip color: light pink

Skin color: peach

Top: White tee shirt

Bottom: black sskinny jeans

Shoes: white flats

Other: white hat

Text: Cutie <3

Background: no thanks.


Transparent please. thank you!

Who do you want to do it? Me or beauty?
Doesnt matter x3

Can you tell us, 'cos we cant decide who wants to do it most of the time~

So can you plees tell us who you want to do it?
Beauty said she'll do it, so she can =P

Yeah your right xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metro99
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in the Universe!

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Poses:Hand on hip

Hand on hip
Both hands down
Both hands on hip

Hair color/Length:blonde or brown length: medium
(Your choice)

Eye color:green

Lip color:pink

Skin color:tan

Top:pink

Bottom:black jeans

Shoes: pink

Other:transparent and if you can add a hat to it

Text:metro99

Background:
any

I wont create another shop atleast let me order fromthis please i want to try to be friends


Last edited by metro99 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:08 pm

metro99 wrote:
Poses:Hand on hip

Hand on hip
Both hands down
Both hands on hip

Hair color/Length:blonde or brown length: medium
(Your choice)

Eye color:green

Lip color:pink

Skin color:tan

Top:pink

Bottom:blue

Shoes: pink

Other:transparent and if you can add a hat to it

Text:metro99

Background:
any

I wont create another shop atleast let me order fromthis please i want to try to be friends

I'll be right on it.

Plus, I spent years on these avvies, and it would suck if you stole them :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metro99
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in the Universe!

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 pm

i wont copy or do any of that k can we agree to try to be friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:35 pm

In your post please tell who you want to do the avvie, thanks x3

Anymore orders~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metro99
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in the Universe!

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 pm

beauty is doing it i am pretty sure i want her to do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Here Poker;



Code:
[IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/2qa5mia.png[/IMG]

And metro, I'll do your order soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metro99
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in the Universe!

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm

ok beauty thanks i cant wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Beauty26 wrote:
Here Poker;



Code:
[IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/2qa5mia.png[/IMG]

And metro, I'll do your order soon.
Thankies!!PRETTY! Its awesome! thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Anymore orders~

I'm really bored D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Poses: Both hands on hip
Hair color/Length: Blonde, very very long.
Eye color: Red
Lip color: Natural
Skin color: Like a vampire skin
Top: Dark red
Bottom: Black
Shoes: No shoes!
Other: Maybe some blood on her mouth
Text: Evil Rose <3
Background: None
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 pm

roxine wrote:
Poses: Both hands on hip
Hair color/Length: Blonde, very very long.
Eye color: Red
Lip color: Natural
Skin color: Like a vampire skin
Top: Dark red
Bottom: Black
Shoes: No shoes!
Other: Maybe some blood on her mouth
Text: Evil Rose <3
Background: None

Do you want me or McKenna to do it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Beauty26 wrote:
roxine wrote:
Poses: Both hands on hip
Hair color/Length: Blonde, very very long.
Eye color: Red
Lip color: Natural
Skin color: Like a vampire skin
Top: Dark red
Bottom: Black
Shoes: No shoes!
Other: Maybe some blood on her mouth
Text: Evil Rose <3
Background: None

Do you want me or McKenna to do it?

Yeah, which one?

P.S., we need to add an option for "Beauty or McKenna do it"

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:28 pm

McKenna wrote:
Beauty26 wrote:
roxine wrote:
Poses: Both hands on hip
Hair color/Length: Blonde, very very long.
Eye color: Red
Lip color: Natural
Skin color: Like a vampire skin
Top: Dark red
Bottom: Black
Shoes: No shoes!
Other: Maybe some blood on her mouth
Text: Evil Rose <3
Background: None

Do you want me or McKenna to do it?

Yeah, which one?

P.S., we need to add an option for "Beauty or McKenna do it"

lol

Oh I'm sorry McKenna can do it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metro99
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in the Universe!

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:32 pm

When will mine be done?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 am

Here is your avvie, metro:



Code:
[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/ehg28z.png[/IMG]

Please give me credit!

(And don't say, "Oh I didn't see you say that...")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metro99
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in the Universe!

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:12 am

Um can you recolor the skin to pokies skin color if you will please and i will give you credit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 am

Here metro:



Code:
[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/301huag.png[/IMG]

Please give credit~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Avvie Shop 2   Today at 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Avvie Shop 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hasbro Fantastic 4 $6 at The reject shop
» Mangohero's Transformers Shop
» Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub
» Gears of War 3 Shop
» My Animation Shop ;)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Graphics-
Jump to: