Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

day [5/29/14]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wen
Devoted Fantagian
wen

day [5/29/14] Empty
PostSubject: day [5/29/14]   day [5/29/14] Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:53 pm

i remember having 2 recite paragraphs in cantonese and mandarin chinese and if someone wasn't loud enough we'd be called out to the front and have to recite it without messing up or we'd have to stay back until they got it right.

Last edited by cass on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

day [5/29/14] Empty
PostSubject: Re: day [5/29/14]   day [5/29/14] Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:31 pm

cassi_hayesxx wrote:
me and my friends are going to make her 6th grade life a living ... (yeah) I know that seems bad, and mean, and childish.. but everyone wants revenge right? Plus she deserved it, since she's bullied so many people.. she's a rude **** >.<

Getting revenge will just get you in more trouble. I know she is mean, but it will not make you any better if you get revenge on her...I do know people like that and I know it sucks though ._.

Anyway, you used to go to Chinese school? It sounds fun, but I guess that it is harder for people who are actually in it. Also when the 5th graders came to your school, was it for shadowing? (shadowing is when a 5th grader just follows a 6th grader around to see what it is like in middle school) Or were they just doing something there?

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

day [5/29/14]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: