Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

THE BRO ZONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

THE BRO ZONE Empty
PostSubject: THE BRO ZONE   THE BRO ZONE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:13 pm

hello this is the BRO-ZONE..it is a zone for BROS ONLY!!! if u r not a BRO u cannot post here or be part of the special bro zone clubs orry...none bros are automatically rejected. bros only. i lvoe me bros. haha. no homo, bros. i sure do love you guys, bros (but in a totally heterosexual way hehe)!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

THE BRO ZONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BRO ZONE   THE BRO ZONE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm

*gives you a brofist* haha man . lets just go out and watch fifty shades of gRAY . i got the MTN dew wbu? Wink btw i frigging stepped in a rain puddle with my adidas.. my daddys gonna kill me but first hes gonna sue that puddle.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

THE BRO ZONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BRO ZONE   THE BRO ZONE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Anna wrote:
*gives you a brofist* haha man . lets just go out and watch fifty shades of gRAY . i got the MTN dew wbu? Wink btw i frigging stepped in a rain puddle with my adidas.. my daddys gonna kill me but first hes gonna sue that puddle.
thats my favorit emovie i want a reltationship like that hehe
THE BRO ZONE Tumblr_mu5wv3H6v11sx2mmao1_500
what a cute romantic relationship im so turned on haha!!!
so my bRO QUESTIONs of the day is"how many pairs of adidas sneakers do u own and what is ur favorite meme also how many inches is ur thing (u kno what i mena...heheh_) i wil answer after my BROS!!!!
Back to top Go down

THE BRO ZONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BRO ZONE   THE BRO ZONE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:26 pm

ikr o-o its so hot

herre are my answers haha (;
1). 6, but one i got during a sale so it doesnt count
2). In Love Battered Wife
3). wel if you go to the nearest pathmark i think u will find it. its near the puddele i got my ADIDAS WET IN! go to the fruits section and ull see. the zucchini is about as big as it haha i measured (:
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

THE BRO ZONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BRO ZONE   THE BRO ZONE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Anna wrote:
ikr o-o its so hot

herre are my answers haha (;
1). 6, but one i got during a sale so it doesnt count
2). In Love Battered Wife
3). wel if you go to the nearest pathmark i think u will find it.  its near the puddele i got my ADIDAS WET IN!  go to the fruits section and ull see.  the zucchini is about as big as it haha i measured (:
ha cool!! i cant believe ur u-kno-what is that big omg u should tell ur MOM so she can give a congratulations sticker that is what y mom did wheni leanred how to use the toilet anyway here r my answers :"33
1) i haev 10 pairs!!! cyclops cyclops cyclops some are from my older bro tho!! he plays the ugitar now so he passed his adidas down to me he can totally shred bro!! he is like slash lol!!
2) my favorite meme is Le Troll Face
3) mine is 12 inches long and 14 around o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE BRO ZONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BRO ZONE   THE BRO ZONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BRO ZONE
Page 1 of 1