Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters

What do you think about the NEW PM SHOP!???
eh
NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap20%NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
LOVE IT
NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not cool, at all
NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap60%NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
idk yet
NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mostly like it, but it has some down sides
NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap20%NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
omgsmarty
New Fantagian
omgsmarty

NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Exclamation What do you think? Personally i kind of like it for the personal gain of items i missed during limited events, but i dont like the fact that a new member can just get any item (limited or not) from when ever and just own it. The reason is because i felt pretty special owning an item that i earned from a limited event from a long time ago. now anyone can just obtain this item. But thats just my personal opinion.

AND HOW IS THIS GOING TO AFFECT THE MY MALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like seriously, the point of my mall was getting all those cool limited items, and SPENDING GOLD FOR THEM! now what? we can just get these items for FREEE?????

crazy right. Tell me what you think! Exclamation Question Question
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:41 pm

I did not even know that they added this...I have not been on fantage in, like, 2 months...I am getting on now to see this XD
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Catnip
New Fantagian
Catnip

PostSubject: Re: NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:07 pm

.... well the point of the pm shop is so that more people will become members so Fantage can earn more money -.-

Oh well, Fantage had a good long run
Back to top Go down
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

PostSubject: Re: NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 6:32 pm

I haven't been on Fantage in almost... half a year now? I don't know. I haven't been on here for months too so... Oopsie ^-^

I just went on, and I thought. It. Was. Pretty stupid. If I remember correctly, you RENT items. I don't know where they got this idea from, but I honestly liked Vintage Gold better. The items I looked at weren't even good either. They were the things you could buy in Le Salon or something. (I even forgot the name of that shop too xD) OH. Le Shop. Right. Ok.

AND THE BFF THING? WHAT THE HECK.

Sorry I just got off topic. But.... Point is, I don't like it >.<
Back to top Go down
omgsmarty
New Fantagian
omgsmarty

PostSubject: Re: NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Essence wrote:
I haven't been on Fantage in almost... half a year now? I don't know. I haven't been on here for months too so... Oopsie ^-^

I just went on, and I thought. It. Was. Pretty stupid. If I remember correctly, you RENT items. I don't know where they got this idea from, but I honestly liked Vintage Gold better. The items I looked at weren't even good either. They were the things you could buy in Le Salon or something. (I even forgot the name of that shop too xD) OH. Le Shop. Right. Ok.

AND THE BFF THING? WHAT THE HECK.

Sorry I just got off topic. But.... Point is, I don't like it >.<

I wish you could like posts! i would totally like this
Back to top Go down
water1i1y
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Omg I know fantage is preeetty "creative" but I hate the PM thingy its mad rgkngsig annoying. Srsly? Just rent that shetz? I dont even have PM/VIP and I srsly worked hard for the item craaa.p that I wanted... not just searched it up and rent it for free. The PM thing just ruined the image of the Vintage Shop thingy (I liked that infinityX better than the PM thingy) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Fantage PM shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1