Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime lag?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Anime lag? Empty
PostSubject: Anime lag?   Anime lag? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:19 pm

First of all sorry for asking this on fantage forum, I don't really have anywhere else to ask this.

Lately I got my sister into anime, and I was trying to show her Tokyo Ghoul. But every website I got on to watch it started lagging horribly. The only website that did not lag was Hulu, and that has ads for like every minute. She got mad and left. This is not the first time something like this happened. It happened when I tried watching Attack on Titan and Clanned as well. Do you know what might be causing the lag and how to stop it?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Anime lag? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime lag?   Anime lag? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Well, maybe the other websites are currently acting up due to something such as a minor crash on their end. That can cause lag during the video. You can't do anything but wait in this situation.
Maybe there are too many people using the sites. Video websites the play a lot of popular shows will become like movie theaters the day when a blockbuster movie comes out. Jammed. Pack. Wait a while and it should return to normal.
Are you playing the shows at the highest quality? Sometimes, higher quality videos will cause it to think more and to clear up buggy pixels, which takes a while. If there is an option, try lowering the quality.
Also, check your internet. My wi-fi acts up a lot and that causes my computer to decide to just make everything lag. Especially on firefox. Try changing your browser and see what happens.
Another solution is try deleting the cookies in your browser to clear out junk files. You might see a difference.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Anime lag? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime lag?   Anime lag? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 7:40 pm

aimi wrote:
Well, maybe the other websites are currently acting up due to something such as a minor crash on their end. That can cause lag during the video. You can't do anything but wait in this situation.
Maybe there are too many people using the sites. Video websites the play a lot of popular shows will become like movie theaters the day when a blockbuster movie comes out. Jammed. Pack. Wait a while and it should return to normal.
Are you playing the shows at the highest quality? Sometimes, higher quality videos will cause it to think more and to clear up buggy pixels, which takes a while. If there is an option, try lowering the quality.
Also, check your internet. My wi-fi acts up a lot and that causes my computer to decide to just make everything lag. Especially on firefox. Try changing your browser and see what happens.
Another solution is try deleting the cookies in your browser to clear out junk files. You might see a difference.

Thank you for the advice! I tried deleting the cookies in my browser, and that helped quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Anime lag? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime lag?   Anime lag? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:54 pm

No problem! Glad I could help.
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

Anime lag? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime lag?   Anime lag? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:44 am

It is so-called "DDoS attack" - to overload a website with visits and take it down. But here it's not an attack, just too many people use it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
Sponsored content

Anime lag? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime lag?   Anime lag? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime lag?
Page 1 of 1