Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Admin Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalina
Regular Fantagian
Rosalina

Fantage Admin Question Empty
PostSubject: Fantage Admin Question   Fantage Admin Question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:32 pm

So I heard Fantage users can become a admin if they report people who act bad. But I'm not sure if a Fantage user can become a admin or not.
Does anyone know if it is true? If it is how do you become one and what happens if you become one?

Please answer if you can! Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Regular Fantagian
Fantage Admin Question 7634-51

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Admin Question   Fantage Admin Question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:00 pm

I'm happy that people like you are still making new topics xD

Hmm..I've heard of Redstardust who became a fantage admin because she reported inapropriate users.

I'm not exactly sure how fantage noticed her though. ( A long time ago the Peace Police started reporting alot of bad users, but I don't think any of then became admins, well I didn't anyway)
Back to top Go down
Rosalina
Regular Fantagian
Rosalina

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Admin Question   Fantage Admin Question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:09 pm

Lulu wrote:
I'm happy that people like you are still making new topics xD

Hmm..I've heard of Redstardust who became a fantage admin because she reported inapropriate users.

I'm not exactly sure how fantage noticed her though. ( A long time ago the Peace Police started reporting alot of bad users, but I don't think any of then became admins, well I didn't anyway)

Hmm I'm still not sure.. I'm reporting some users who act bad to see if I could get a chance at
becoming a admin and also that they shouldn't act that way in Fantage.

I know that Redstardust became a admin but I think she got removed later on after her jealousy of Pinkstardust... I did see something saying if you report over 200 users who act inapropriate you will get to be a admin.. but I'm not sure if thats true.

It would be nice to experience being a admin. But I'm not sure if its possible.
I'm pretty sure it is though. Hmm.. Question
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Admin Question   Fantage Admin Question Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:40 pm

I don't think that's true. Reporting people is good, but what if someone just reported random people for the heck of it to become an admin? Fantage would need to know or trust someone before they give them more responsibility by letting them become an administrator. That's just my guess though. I could be totally wrong xD
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Admin Question   Fantage Admin Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Admin Question
Page 1 of 1