Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

oh hi hello

Go down 
+5
mich
Snow
Squirtle
Reese
Jack Skellington
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Skellington
Rookie Fantagian
Jack Skellington

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:39 pm

So, I'm the rather infamous Xaria. (I've changed. I was an idiot, and sixth grade messed with practically everyone.) I still go on forums and RP, got back into kpop, about to start 10th grade, etc. So, if you guys wanna catch up or anything just reach me on Skype (misslucysleeches). Once again, I have changed, I know all my screw ups, and I apologize for being a tool when I was younger just so I could have some sort of satisfaction. See you guys around I guess?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 8:54 am

Hello! I was Pastel/Nyan Cat, nice to meet you again! Haha don't worry I was pretty stupid in the past as well, and I'm also going into 10th grade. I'll see you around. Can I add you on skype?
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
Rookie Fantagian
Jack Skellington

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 am

Nice to meet you again as well! c: Feel free to go amd add me, just make sure to say who you are. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:35 pm

Oh my god I remember you!! Looking back on it, all the old events that happened were actually pretty funny, so yeah. I was pretty annoying back then I mean I still look like a huge weeb so not much changed but It's all cool. But yeah, welcome back~
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Oh hey Xaria! I definitely remember you. You might remember me as Misty/anime/snow. I was so cringy back then. It's really nice to see you again :^)
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 7:12 pm

hii!! welcome back to the very dead forum! :,D don't mind, i think we were all pretty reckless back then, haha. cx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Jack Skellington
Rookie Fantagian
Jack Skellington

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Squirtle wrote:
Oh my god I remember you!! Looking back on it, all the old events that happened were actually pretty funny, so yeah. I was pretty annoying back then I mean I still look like a huge weeb so not much changed but It's all cool. But yeah, welcome back~

Sorta funny how just a few years ago it was the end of the world when someone did something that's probably insignificant nowadays. Really gives a perspective on aging, huh? I definitely remember you. The golden age was quite a time.

Mirage wrote:
Oh hey Xaria! I definitely remember you. You might remember me as Misty/anime/snow. I was so cringy back then. It's really nice to see you again :^)

I'm pretty sure I remember you, even if rather vaguely. xD Nice to see you again as well! (^ω^)

mimi wrote:
hii!! welcome back to the very dead forum! :,D don't mind, i think we were all pretty reckless back then, haha. cx

Thank you! c: True, the early adolescent/late tween years are always the most cringeworthy.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 2:17 pm

hey welcome back :]

the past is in the past, i've certainly forgotten about "those" events.

it's nice to see users come back.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 12:36 am

GUESS WHO GOT ACCESS TO THEIR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT BACK
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 12:38 am

I can’t believe I’m a featured user on THE Fantage Forum….
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 12:40 am

omfg it’s THE FAMOUS FANTAGIAN FEATURED USER EVAN…. Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh hi hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh hi hello   oh hi hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh hi hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: