Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG Empty
PostSubject: THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG   THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 6:20 pm

hey everyone!

i was a regular back in 2010-2012 and the only contribution i made to this site were my stupid posts and my stupid drawings. i mean look at this:
Spoiler:

and this:

Spoiler:

lol so cringy why was i like this

i had an account called cherryontop2468 on fantage but i was also known as serahnette in other social media accounts

but wow i'm surprise to see that there's still some activity and the site is still here! brings a lot of memories (:
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG   THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 7:56 pm

Haha yeah. I can't believe some of us are still here. I've never actually talked to you before, but I do remember looking through your art gallery post a few years ago and falling in love with your art.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG   THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Hey it's awesome to see another old user back! This site is pretty dead tbh, but some of the users still visit sometimes, and now some other users are coming back due to memories. I don't remember you too well, but I do remember that art!!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG   THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 10:03 pm

I remember that art as well, and welcome back! This forum is pretty much dead but I lurk on here once in a while. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG   THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:42 pm

ye, believe it or not, there are still a few users keeping this chat alive ;; it's still super dead tho. but ayy nice to see old users visiting ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG   THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:48 pm

lets keep it alive (sort of)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG   THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS SITE STILL EXISTS OMG
Page 1 of 1