Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

its me, greasy hair

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
greasy hair
New Fantagian
greasy hair

its me, greasy hair Empty
PostSubject: its me, greasy hair   its me, greasy hair Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 5:52 pm

i was thinking of usernames and this one literally made me chuckle/laugh aloud so theres that story
im really awful at introductions but my name is taylor, im fifteen and proper spelling/proper grammer make me sick
i hate the idea of gender & personally refuse to put a label on who i am completely based off of stereotypes rather than... well, me? so im 100% ok with being referred to by with any pronouns (he, she, they)!
call me an "it" though and we have a problem, thats not something you should refer to any human being as, its just ignorant and wrong.
[other than that i dont really get offended by anything at all, im a pretty easygoing person who finds humor in most given situations, sometimes i can even be a lil bit offensive and i think we all can!, but theres a difference between being funny and being an arse, so keep racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc away from me, thanks]
i am pretty opinionated when it comes to serious issues, things regarding human rights and the like, but when it comes down to it im just a 5'5ish 15 year old who doesnt shower as much as they should and listens to one direction like a loser
i dont play fantage but i used to, tbh ive spent so much money on that game that i just needed to take a break and im not sure ill be returning but i remember having an account on this site a couple of years ago and ive been wanting to return for a while so here i am and i hope we can b friends and all the rest of that sappy shibang, thanks for reading this and leave a reply with something abt yourself!!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: its me, greasy hair   its me, greasy hair Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 11:46 am

Welcome to fantage forum, this place is sort of dead and stuff, but some users still appear every now and then. My name is also taylor, nice name :^)) I don't really play fantage either (sometimes i check on it, but overall i don't play it anymore). You seem pretty chill, nice to meet you !!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
greasy hair
New Fantagian
greasy hair

PostSubject: Re: its me, greasy hair   its me, greasy hair Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 12:15 pm

yea i've noticed a lot of users are p inactive but i figured why not introduce myself anyways,
nice to meet you too!!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: its me, greasy hair   its me, greasy hair Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 5:19 pm

hii, welcome to the dead asf forum! honestly nothing goes on around here anymore lol
but you seem like a pretty friendly person + ur super cuute /wink wonk (;
o god i used to love one direction so much, tbh!! i just kinda stopped when they went on break tho but louis will always have a special place in me heart
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
greasy hair
New Fantagian
greasy hair

PostSubject: Re: its me, greasy hair   its me, greasy hair Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 6:23 pm

louis is everything 2 me + i feel where youre coming from with the break up thing (i doubt they'll get back together honestly,) but i still love them and their music to the point where i can't really see myself not being a fan of them anymore
one band one dream one direction lmaO OMhfjfj
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: its me, greasy hair   its me, greasy hair Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 7:03 pm

hi! welcome to the forum. it's mostly dead, but im one of the older members and long on here once every couple of weeks or so haha. ur cute btw!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: its me, greasy hair   its me, greasy hair Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Welcome to FF. The forum's not as active as it once was, but it is nice to see some new users joining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its me, greasy hair   its me, greasy hair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its me, greasy hair
Page 1 of 1