Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Miss you guys

Go down 
+19
sahilin
Abbey
Akari
Primrose
Essence
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Jack Skellington
Janelle
Blurasxbery
Weekays
Jian
daddi
Snow
Squirtle
mich
dana scully
rufistar 2.0
Mace
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Nothing like the good old days. Miss you all <3
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
rufistar 2.0
New Fantagian

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 pm

i'm an old user that forgot their password to the original account, but I'm begging you, change the Christmas theme before we all finally leave this place. For the past three years all I can think of when this forum comes to mind is this constantly outdated red theme. Let us have our peace and closure.

Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 8:30 pm

don't think anyone remembers me but I miss ya'll too. i remember having a lot of fun on this forum
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:32 pm

haha love y'all and oh boy i miss this place like hell :,)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
cake 2.0
Junior Fantagian
cake 2.0

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Mace we miss the old times too. How have you been? Have you graduated college yet? What's going on in your life?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:27 pm

This forum was literally my childhood; I miss it a lot, I miss my old internet friend a lot, I miss so many things. But I also appreciate this place for introducing me to so many of my current interests and giving me my first taste of what internet friendships are like. I've learned to move on from it but I'll always remember how fun it was !!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Holy..I had completly forgotten about this forum for a few months now. I remember joining back in 5th grade and now I'm in 10th. Wow it doesn't really feel like that long ago, but it also does. You know what I mean? So much has happened since then and it's just insane how life is changing. I'm also looking back at old posts and users I remember being like 14 are 19 now and ok wow I need to chill.
Back to top Go down
daddi
Senior Fantagian
daddi

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 1:35 am

i came here in 2013, way past ff's prime
i miss it when this place was a little more active than it is now. it was pretty dead then but not so bad.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:43 am

Ahh I remember this place; joined when I was like 9 or 10 and now I'm 17... good times
Dunno if anyone remembers me but I miss ya all too :')
Welp if anyone wants to reconnect with me though my social media/discord is in my signature feel free to hit me up~
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 8:49 am

I miss all of you guys so much! This forum meant so much to me when I was younger and I remember adoring the welcoming community on it, I hope you are all doing well
Back to top Go down
Blurasxbery
New Fantagian
Blurasxbery

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:45 pm

I feel sad. I literally just found out about this forum's existence years after it's prime and now I'm being reminded of how dead fantage is now. It's depressing
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 10:35 pm

i just wanted to make one last post reminiscing of all the good times i’ve had here

i miss everyone. this forum was my childhood and i’ve make so many friends, though i’ve lost touch with them. i remember the scavenger hunt, all the games, art shops, the meet ups, and tinychat. although there was a bit of drama along the road, i’m sure everyone has grown past that stage and matured.
thank you to everyone single person who has influenced me today, especially queen and cake (i miss you guys a lot; you were my best friends on this forum and i hope you’re doing well.)
and thank you mace, for creating a forum where everyone was able to be themselves and have fun!!

i miss everyone terribly, but again, thank you for all of the wonderful memories <333

and happy holidays :)
Back to top Go down
cake 2.0
Junior Fantagian
cake 2.0

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 9:50 pm

^ hi janelle ;u; i hope you're doing well in life as well!!! OMG. I miss the chat on xat we always had; I'm not sure what it was called, maybe FantageBesties?? I remember calling you dora or something alot;; WE EVEN HAD A WEDDING
OMG REMEMBER OUR GLORIOUS DRAWINGS ON XAT AND POPTART LIFE
Miss you guys 2ivmpu1

---------------
just remincising-----------------------------------------

I think it was it here that caused my passion for graphic design, making signatures or whatnot. I think Queenfairylight7 <3 (That old username - QUEEN IF YOU'RE READING THIS i hope you're doing well! where are you qq) was my inspiration the most. I learnt alot from you like how to make outline text and glowies omggg GOOD FROSTING <3

omg  I wonder if it was here that was when I started to listen to vocaloid. I don't listen to vocaloid anymore, I stopped like in the seventh grade. Kagerou Project omg I remmeber AYANO WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV qq transparent answer --
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
Rookie Fantagian
Jack Skellington

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 pm

i still find it so surreal this site gets occasional posts,, this was quite a big part of my childhood even with all of the major downs
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:44 pm

hey haha i used to be dewey, wish (i believe), illusion or smth and a lot of other dramatic usernames that i thought sounded ~mysterious~ & cool. i had my moments on this site that i look back on and question; i joined this site in 2012 when i was 11 years old and spent a few years here with you all. again while i have my fair share of "controversies" (not a great word to use considering ya know this is an online forum n whatnot but i can't think of another one right now) but at the end of the day i was a child. i've grown older now and even though there were bumps in the road i had a nice run on this forum. everyone here was always so nice and great to talk to. you guys were the friendliest people i've ever met and i'm so grateful for all of the good times there are to reminisce on. it's been real, thanks for so many amazing memories.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:10 pm

Ahh, some usernames I remember sticking with on here were 'candyfan4ever' and 'purplebuuny16'. It's just so strange knowing that it's been about 7 years since I joined this forum. I was 10-11 years old and a huge player of Fantage back then. I'm now 18 and I have so many memories of this forum.

However, if I didn't join here, I don't think I would have gotten into roleplaying (which I now do somewhere else and is mentioned in my siggy). I miss talking to you all and growing closer with roleplaying.

Love ya <3
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 2:39 am

cake. wrote:
^ hi janelle ;u; i hope you're doing well in life as well!!! OMG. I miss the chat on xat we always had; I'm not sure what it was called, maybe FantageBesties?? I remember calling you dora or something alot;; WE EVEN HAD A WEDDING
OMG REMEMBER OUR GLORIOUS DRAWINGS ON XAT AND POPTART LIFE
Miss you guys 2ivmpu1

---------------
just remincising-----------------------------------------

I think it was it here that caused my passion for graphic design, making signatures or whatnot. I think Queenfairylight7 <3 (That old username - QUEEN IF YOU'RE READING THIS i hope you're doing well! where are you qq) was my inspiration the most. I learnt alot from you like how to make outline text and glowies omggg GOOD FROSTING <3

omg  I wonder if it was here that was when I started to listen to vocaloid. I don't listen to vocaloid anymore, I stopped like in the seventh grade. Kagerou Project omg I remmeber AYANO WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV qq transparent answer --

(lmao i said i wouldnt post again but i couldn't just ignore this)

the xat chat!!!!! i can't believe i forgot about that! there were so many glorious memories and looking back at the old posts, we were so freaking cringy. i tried looking for old pictures for the ~memories~ but no luck bc of tinypic's dumb removal thing

+1 about queen being the reason why i started graphic design as well, like i see the old banners and icons i made and it's amazing how much i have improved over the years. i really do wonder where she is and how she is doing ;-(

as for everyone else, it's good to see how you guys come back to the forum, even if it is just for this one post. personally, i just can't ever forget this forum. love you guys so so much <3
Back to top Go down
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 1:21 am

Hi to all those dropping by (:

I also want to drop this last comment for old time's sake...

I just spent forever going back and reading some of my old posts, and I want to delete myself it was so bad. I added emoticons after almost every sentence and I seriously cannot believe I typed like that. YiKEs. Bad language aside, I really loved FF and miss it dearly. I also joined when the activity was dropping, but wasn't quite dead yet. It was a lovely little community and I am thankful I joined.

I have definitely matured as I'm sure we all have, but Fantage and this site will always remain in my childhood memories close to my heart. I hope everyone is doing well, and wish you all the best in the future!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Hi guys, just wanted to say a goodbye to everyone here, may you remember me or not.
After not coming back here for sooo many years I can't believe all the memories it brings me! I was soooo young, obsessed with Fantage and remember how much of a secret I kept having online friends. I enjoyed roleplaying with alll my heart and was probably how I spent most of my free time. These were the good old days, thank you all for everything!! I wish you all the best, this was a lovely community and will be a part of my childhood forever. <3
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 3:02 pm

I'm absolutely surprised that this forum still exist! I have many memories of fantage and this forum. Good old times (^ ω ^)

帰ってきて嬉しい ~ Miss you guys Nya
Back to top Go down
http://gemugyokainepuforum.betaboard.net/
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 pm

Crazy. I joined this forum almost 8 years ago, when I was only 12, and now I'm going to be 20 next week. This forum and the people I met on here were such a big part of my childhood <3 I'm glad some people occasionally check it still
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 10:04 pm

I thought I was the only one missing all of you guys! This forum gave me a sense of belonging! <3 WHATS in everyone's life? I remember joining when I was 10-11 and now I'm an old lady!!
Back to top Go down
cake 2.0
Junior Fantagian
cake 2.0

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 7:00 pm

sahilin wrote:
I thought I was the only one missing all of you guys! This  forum gave me a sense of belonging! <3 WHATS  in everyone's life? I remember joining when I was 10-11 and now I'm an old lady!!

hiiii i like your punpun related aiko avi <333

speaking of old ladies, i wonder who the oldest person on fantage forum is lol
Back to top Go down
cheyenne krow
New Fantagian
cheyenne krow

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 2:42 pm

miss you too, dude.
coming back on here after 8-9 years is such a trip
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 9:05 pm

holy smokes! It's funny how we all ended up checking back at around the same time.
I don't really recognize anybody's new names... I used to go by "radio" or "gummie."

I sincerely hope you are all doing amazing!
♡lots of love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miss you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss you guys   Miss you guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss you guys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next