Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My recent work

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar 3.0
New Fantagian
Rufistar 3.0

My recent work Empty
PostSubject: My recent work   My recent work Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 2:04 am

As background information, I joined fantage forum in 2011. I often say that's the event that really got me interested in art because of the slightly older kids that posted their drawings here, which inspired me to improve.

So I'd like to share some of the artwork I did these past few weeks to illustrate how far that spark of inspiration allowed me to come. I am thankful to this forum for having users that were so supportive of its artists and for being a place that had such a positive influence on a lot its members.

For reference, here is a link to my 2011-2013 art thread: [click here]
Old art:

Here are some pages from my current sketchbooks:
Pictures:

if anyone reading this is interested in drawing too and wants tips/critique, feel free to hmu. I'm not pretending to be perfect or an expert obviously but I've picked up a lot of tips and things I'd wish I'd known when I was younger so I'd love to help (: I want to extend the positivity that helped get me where I am now

(I know this forum is dead, but hey I figured even if only one or two people read this it was worth posting)
Back to top Go down
daddi
Senior Fantagian
daddi

My recent work Empty
PostSubject: Re: My recent work   My recent work Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 2:25 am

keep up the amazing work!

now i'm feeling inspired to draw... thanks!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

My recent work Empty
PostSubject: Re: My recent work   My recent work Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 3:47 pm

Holy crap, this is actually amazing omg. I remember always lowkey being jealous of your old art in like 2013 haha

I'm a pretty amateur artist, so it would be cool to get some tips. I haven't exactly improved my art the way I wanted to, so yeah. I'm not gonna message you on this website since it's kind of dead, but if you have any other social media would you mind if I messaged you and got some tips and stuff from there? I have an instagram and a twitter. But if not, I guess messaging through fantage forum is fine.  Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

My recent work Empty
PostSubject: Re: My recent work   My recent work Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 9:39 pm

goddamn.. this is so fcking amazing omfg
i also remember seeing ur art back in like 2012/13 aaaaah YOUVE IMPROVED SM ITS NOT EVEN OK
wow im in awe what masterpieces
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Rufistar 3.0
New Fantagian
Rufistar 3.0

My recent work Empty
PostSubject: Re: My recent work   My recent work Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 10:34 pm

Squirtle wrote:
Holy crap, this is actually amazing omg. I remember always lowkey being jealous of your old art in like 2013 haha

I'm a pretty amateur artist, so it would be cool to get some tips. I haven't exactly improved my art the way I wanted to, so yeah. I'm not gonna message you on this website since it's kind of dead, but if you have any other social media would you mind if I messaged you and got some tips and stuff from there? I have an instagram and a twitter. But if not, I guess messaging through fantage forum is fine.  Thanks!!

Thank you! Yeah, of course, you can go ahead and message me on Instagram through @pictorialpaint . You can also contact me on tumblr through studiousowl. I'd love to give you some feedback!

daddi and mich, thank you so much as well! I'm glad that you think so. I'm kind of amazed that two old users who actually recognized me saw this post haha
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

My recent work Empty
PostSubject: Re: My recent work   My recent work Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Oh wow! Those look so amazing! I also remember your old art work and being super jealous of it (I mean I really can't draw why was I fooling myself). The improvement is amazing! I bet it's even better since this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My recent work Empty
PostSubject: Re: My recent work   My recent work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My recent work
Page 1 of 1